!661 Bakersfield! Lets put the old thread down...*chat* - Page 28 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-29-2016, 07:50 PM   #676
pearl_Dc5*
AttackFast AttackStrong

pearl_Dc5* is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5luis View Post
My Hype R

i like those aspec wheels

pearl_Dc5* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2016, 07:51 PM   #677
pearl_Dc5*
AttackFast AttackStrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeDC-5 View Post
Seriously everybody died I thought lol
for reals

Old 03-30-2016, 10:03 AM   #678
dc5luis
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DhindsaDc5 View Post
i got a good connect for paint hit me up if you still need someone. also im looking for a dc5r front end if anyone here is selling one or know someone who is please lmk before i go out and order one online.
Think I need more a detail job. Paint correction.

Any good places like that or someone whose legit?
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:32 PM   #679
dc5luis
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxcode7 View Post
Just to keep the thread open lol

I recently moved to Bakersfield. These are some rims i got for the car but idk i didnt really like them. going from 18s to 17s made the wheels look so small lol.

I had to drop it more but i didnt cause the tires would rub i needed to get my fenders rolled which i didnt want to do.

anyways these are old pics

Clean ride.

I never see any RSXs on the road in bako lol sad
Old 04-01-2016, 09:37 PM   #680
knoxcode7

knoxcode7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx knoxcode7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx knoxcode7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx knoxcode7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx knoxcode7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx knoxcode7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx knoxcode7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx knoxcode7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Clean ride.

I never see any RSXs on the road in bako lol sad

thanks! you havent? ive seen too many lol... not fixed up but just stock.. rims maybe
knoxcode7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:42 PM   #681
Danny_boy

Danny_boy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Anyone interested in my stock BBS STi wheels with almost brand new tires? Came off of my 05 STi. Im selling them for $400 picked up in delano. If anyone is interested, feel free to text me at 6615867783 for faster reply
Danny_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 04:24 PM   #682
pearl_Dc5*
AttackFast AttackStrong

Old 01-22-2017, 04:46 PM   #683
dc5luis
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)

Garage
Anybody got an 05+ base for sale lol
Old 03-01-2017, 11:39 PM   #684
BlazeDC-5
BOM Rider

BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearl_Dc5* View Post

Lol where you at

IG blazedc_5
BlazeDC-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 11:39 PM   #685
BlazeDC-5
BOM Rider

BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BlazeDC-5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Anybody got an 05+ base for sale lol

Why the hell would you want a base

IG blazedc_5
Old 08-24-2017, 03:29 PM   #686
dc5luis
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)

Garage
Cruising down California Ave yesterday night and spotted 3 RSXs.

A BOM, ASM, and a dark colored one. Both were clean, I don't know if ya guys are one here. I had no idea there was other modified RSXs out in Bako. Usually see stock bases.
Old 10-30-2018, 01:54 AM   #687
BlazeDC-5
BOM Rider

Damn we let it die RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IG blazedc_5
Old 10-30-2018, 01:57 AM   #688
BlazeDC-5
BOM Rider

still getting it tho

IG blazedc_5
Old 10-30-2018, 02:18 PM   #689
celso_dc5

celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeDC-5 View Post
still getting it tho

Let me get at that tho! lol
Old 10-30-2018, 09:31 PM   #690
BlazeDC-5
BOM Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by celso_dc5 View Post
Let me get at that tho! lol

I think I might have found an 06’ rhd conversion for it

IG blazedc_5
Old 04-10-2019, 10:45 AM   #691
BlazeDC-5
BOM Rider

Bakersfield’s dc5s suck

IG blazedc_5
Old 04-10-2019, 10:50 AM   #692
celso_dc5

celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx celso_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Ive been seeing many DC5's lately. Most are wack tho...
Old 05-15-2019, 10:04 AM   #693
BlazeDC-5
BOM Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by celso_dc5 View Post
Ive been seeing many DC5's lately. Most are wack tho...

Yea I haven’t seen very many clean ones for sure

IG blazedc_5
Old 05-15-2019, 03:01 PM   #694
celso_dc5

Mine should FINALLY be up and running within a month - just purchased some goodies..