Local 626 installer: Sidemarkers to clutch install - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-10-2015, 09:12 PM   #26
KTMilanoRed06RSXS
She loves me :D

KTMilanoRed06RSXS is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Kevin! You still do s2000 push start install??

XBL: OhKayKayTEE26|NBA2k14|GTAV|
LA Lakers FTW :P
KTMilanoRed06RSXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2015, 01:21 AM   #27
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTMilanoRed06RSXS View Post
Kevin! You still do s2000 push start install??
yes foo.

KSMatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 01:21 AM   #28
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyauxxdc5 View Post
Kevin is super legit, I give him a super vouch, he did my blk interior conversion, clutch master cylinder, (including using his triple a to tow me to his garage), driverside axle when it blew on the freeway, great work, fast and reliable, surprised u dont have ur own shop by now
thanks yau, lol. was trying to call you last time cause your buddy wanted to know whats a good korean bbq place

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrykhar View Post
i miss having an RSX so that Kevin could fix it again.
i jus saw you 1 hour ago.. lol

Old 05-11-2015, 01:28 AM   #29
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSMatic View Post
thanks yau, lol. was trying to call you last time cause your buddy wanted to know whats a good korean bbq place

i jus saw you 1 hour ago.. lol
moodaepoo is good or gen korean bbq lol. how much for ball joint job? i hear clunking when turning the steering wheels.
xxyauxxdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 02:56 AM   #30
peterrpham
Du ma

peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx peterrpham is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
moodaepoo is good or gen korean bbq lol. how much for ball joint job? i hear clunking when turning the steering wheels.
gen in rowland lol

Pham's 6spd Base | IG: peterrpham
peterrpham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 06:03 AM   #31
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

Quote:
text me foo, 626-470-3567

Old 05-12-2015, 10:08 AM   #32
npbrsx06
its turbo time

npbrsx06 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
do you happen to have a stock air box (or know someone that has it) and help install?
Old 05-13-2015, 09:10 PM   #33
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by npbrsx06 View Post
do you happen to have a stock air box (or know someone that has it) and help install?
don thave one sorry. I threw all my overstocks away which is like 7-8 sets lol

Old 05-24-2015, 08:49 AM   #34
AcuraITR222
Master Member

AcuraITR222 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
VOUCH FOR KEVIN, best installer in so cal
Motorcycle Crew #22
600 RR
AcuraITR222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 12:00 AM   #35
roscoehuynh

roscoehuynh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx roscoehuynh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx roscoehuynh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx roscoehuynh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx roscoehuynh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx roscoehuynh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx roscoehuynh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx roscoehuynh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
bump! cool dude, installed my stage 2 clutch and flywheel a few months ago and even replaced a torn mount for me. Also, fixed a torn seal that was causing a leak behind the flywheel. fast service and great price. will definitely return!
roscoehuynh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:14 PM   #36
HyetOtheSky
aYO!

HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though HyetOtheSky is cool, not as cool as some though
vouch... oil pump changed, re-wired fogs, and fixed my bumper. does it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoingMe View Post
I have like 5 accounts that's been banned because of a faggot named FiveN9ne who kept reporting me my first ban was only for a week for some minor trolling so I created a new account. Fuck that faggot if he is still around.
HyetOtheSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 02:05 AM   #37
"JUICE"
KING

"JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore
"JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore
Hey Kev, do you still sell HID kits?
Quote:
Originally Posted by meez View Post
i'll touch you. and you will enjoy it tremendously. and when i say tremendously, i mean you will want to kill yourself immediately afterwards. douche.
"JUICE" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 01:04 AM   #38
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by "JUICE" View Post
Hey Kev, do you still sell HID kits?
I don't. I can get it but i don't have any here.

Old 07-01-2015, 11:40 PM   #39
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

just did a clutch install.. it was super hot day but we got him done in 4 hours.

Old 07-19-2015, 01:05 AM   #40
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

just finished another clutch install and a 05-06 front end conversion.

Old 07-20-2015, 11:15 AM   #41
AyeeDoniss

AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
How much do you do for the S2K Push to start button? As well as install an S2K Cluster?
AyeeDoniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 05:48 PM   #42
Salvik323

Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Salvik323 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
pmd

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1049762
Salvik323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 04:33 PM   #43
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

got your pm

Old 08-06-2015, 06:15 PM   #44
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

i guess it didnt go through. He has other issues besides the starter. no reply so i'm going back to work lol.

Old 09-10-2015, 02:45 PM   #45
JayTag

JayTag is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayTag is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayTag is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayTag is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayTag is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayTag is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayTag is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayTag is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Txt'd you sir - needed a quote thanks
JayTag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 10:04 AM   #46
JByron
Master Member

JByron is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
sent you a text!
Old 09-28-2015, 11:46 PM   #47
AVAcura834
Master Member

AVAcura834 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Vouch for kevin, he did my hids. Legit!!! Can you work on Acura TL's?
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2...4/IMG_1075.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2...4/IMG_1097.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2...4/IMG_1097.jpg
AVAcura834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 09:27 AM   #48
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

feel free to text me at 626-470-3567. Thanks! Got everyones text and replied.

Old 10-13-2015, 02:48 PM   #49
Zorro
Newbulizer

Zorro is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Well it's time for a new clutch, can you PM me a price for installing new clutch, flywheel and cmc? Thank you! I'm in 714 but have no prob coming out to you. Hope you're still doing installs.
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 11:22 AM   #50
TheTypeSguy5

TheTypeSguy5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTypeSguy5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTypeSguy5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTypeSguy5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTypeSguy5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTypeSguy5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTypeSguy5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheTypeSguy5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSMatic View Post
Hey guys,

I guess I was too aggressive with my installation post from before and was removed due to being a half shop, half at home. However, I am currently unemployed but still hold my ASE Certification to work on cars. I will be working from home as before. No job is too small or too big. Plus, I see other installers still have their thread so I'll give this a try again.

Those who wish to contact me may get me directly via text 626-470-3567. Lets bring back the DC5 in So Cal guys.

My location is my apartment in Rosemead, California 91770.

Thanks for your support.
Hey guys I just want to tell you how awesome KSMatic is. He just installed my clutch yesterday, and I couldn't be more happier. Kevin truly cares about your car, and will take care of it like he owns it himself! Not only did Kevin fix my clutch like a pro, but he did other things to my vehicle that he really didn't have too. He has taught me so much about my DC5, that I would have never known. If you have anything you need that needs to be installed, give Kevin a try! I promise you that you will never go anywhere else for a vehicle install ever again! Thank you so so much for bringing my DC5 back to life again Kevin, I really appreciate you! Two thumbs up for the most realest guy!