Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Closed

489 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Ironraven 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
i have an elec.full sweep one. a mech one is about 60-70 bucks. a elec. one is about 150-180 bucks.

with the mech. one they can read wrong, sometimes by alot and they are never calibrated.

the elec. one calibrates everytime you start your engine and reads out you MAX boost and you can set a warning light. you can reset the max boost reading also. plus they are very accurate, pending you install it correctly that is.

I am starting to sound like conrad.........

#5 ·
#6 ·
westcoastrsx said:
Same gauge I have, definetly go with full sweep electrical...i dont think you can even run a mechanical gauge up an a pillar can you? or anywhere inside the cab?
Sure you can... I'm doing it right now. I would have gotten the electrical ones if I had bought them, but since I got the kit used... I figured what the hell, I might as well use the ones I got with it. Once I'm done I'm doing a full DIY wrightup on the install... I've only gotten the pillar pod on and run the lines in preperation for installing my turbo, but I've already taken 15 or so pics.

-------IR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.