Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Quick clearance question.

489 views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  NWRSX 
#1 ·
I have just a tiny bit of clearance between the pully and the pass. headlight. I shaved the healight tabs and there is still minimal clearance. Do I have to worry about it???

#3 ·
Ghost323F said:
I have just a tiny bit of clearance between the pully and the pass. headlight. I shaved the healight tabs and there is still minimal clearance. Do I have to worry about it???
I had this problem in the beginning what it turn out to be was the belt was not properly installed..Once is was put the way it should of been no more problem.

#5 ·
Ghost323F said:
Acura installed it. I was just lookin at some vids and it shouldnt as the engine rocks backwards instead of into the front. Thanx~!
I installed engine mounts aftermarket to solve that problem...Benefits are no movement of the engine and shift were alot better..Down side a little more vib's from the engine.

#12 ·
yes those are the right motor mounts... the install isnt hard but it is physical... Big tight bolts to undo and you have to support the motor and tranny while you remove the motor mount...

You should be okay for now but get the ASAP since more engine movement means more stress on certain engine parts

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.