Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

The Top N/A & F/I Base RSX & Base Crew K24 Power List

157K views 1K replies 50 participants last post by  nateK20a3 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Base crew, its time to get this back alive again, since the other thread is very outdated and inactive. I talked to Steve this will be stickied and I'll be keeping it updated as the Dyno sheets come in.

Here we will have the top 5 of the highest powered current base RSX's on the site in both N/A and F/I applications.

This thread is to help educate and show other base owners what their car can do, or to show each other what mod combination can net what power. It is of course as well for bragging rights. :laughing:

To qualify for the list your car must be current and you will need to post and pm me the following:

User Name

Power: xxx wHP / xxx wTQ

A list of your mods.

Type of Dyno since not all dynos are equal.

Ambient conditions such as temperature and humidity as they will affect your power. (Optional)

As well lastly of course a Dyno sheet.

The List:

Top N/A WHP:
1. 02civic629 - 221
2. Pokerface - 212
3. LimaRSX - 201
4. Turbinator1990 - 181

Top N/A WTQ:
1. Pokerface - 161
2. LimaRSX - 159
3. 02civic629 - 151
4. Turbinator1990 - 140

Top F/I WHP:
1. sashtary - 340
2. LimaRSX - 303
3. DC5808 - 271
4. Noel3903 - 252
5. OneBadRSX05 - 228 *auto*

Top F/I WTQ:
1. sashtary - 294
2. DC5808 - 244
3. LimaRSX - 243
4. OneBadRSX05 - 225 *auto*
5. Noel3903 - 218

Base Crew Converted to K24

Top N/A WHP
1. aphan - 267
2. josolanes - 227

Top N/A WTQ
1. aphan - 217
2. josolanes - 184

I'll start off with mine.

LimaRSX

Power: 200.8whp / 159wtq

Dyno: Dynodynamics

Climate: 29*c with 42% Humidity

Mods:
ECU: Kpro
Tune : Joe @ Altech Performance
Intake: Injen CAI
Throttle Body: A2
Intake manifold: RBC w/ Hondata IMG
Header: CRSX Header
Exhaust: Custom 3" Vibrant TPV
Cams: A2 cams with A2 Rockers.
Injectors: Z3 310cc

Dyno Sheet:

See less See more
#76 ·
As in if you reved it to 8k in second gear, would the engine rpm be higher in third gear (going from 2nd to 3rd) than if u reved up to only 7400 in second gear.

exp, second gear rev to 8k, shift to third, rpms fall to say 6k. as opposed to, second gear rev to 7.4k, shift to third, rpms fall to say 5k.

#77 ·
ohhhhh i see what you mean........ yes that does happen, the deeper you rev it in 2nd when you shift to 3rd the higher your rpms will be...... and doing that with a in combination with a 6speed trans is even more helpful.......

hold on PM me your email and i will try to send you this application i got off clubrsx a long time ago, you plug in your gear ratios and info and it shows you exactly how fast you will be going and rpms, i used it before i got my 6speed to see how it would change gear to gear, its made for type s guys but if you plug in the base ratios and use the 1-2-3-4-5 it will be the same, heres a few screenshots if anyone wants it just PM me your email

Heres just how it looks and heres my info plugged in

Here are your gear ratio information here >>>> http://forums.clubrsx.com/showpost.php?p=13217733&postcount=1

#81 ·
Hey can you email me that app too???
both of yall have been emailed........ :thumbsup:

I'm not sure where I read it but im sure it was on a thread here that the a3 can rev up to 8k with no problems, not sure what its max limit is with out something getting bent, maybe Juicy knows. I thought its max was lik 8200? :dontknow:
idk i just wish there more info on the a3 :sigh: its just kinda a shoot in the dark with my build

#91 ·
yo just a got a kickback on the email that it didnt go through........ gmail accounts don't let you send or receive the program, because when i tried to send it to "RastaRican718" from my gmail it didn't work, i had to use my yahoo account, and he received on yahoo too, so i guess yahoo lets you send and receive the program...... idk why though :dontknow:

Yooooo that thing is fuckn awsome lol, imma be playing the damn program all night. love how u can actually see the differences in the 3rd gear of the 5-speed trans and the 3-4 of the 6-speed.
your welcome lol yea once you start messing around with it, it can be every very helpful especially if your looking into changing your final drive gears or tire size or 5 to 6speed or 6 to 5speed to show how that will help you

#80 ·
I'm not sure where I read it but im sure it was on a thread here that the a3 can rev up to 8k with no problems, not sure what its max limit is with out something getting bent, maybe Juicy knows. I thought its max was lik 8200? :dontknow:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.