*****Official Socal Sightings Thread***** - Page 3 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #51
ronnek20_
Retrofit Mechanic

ronnek20_ is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeno418 View Post
Today at 5 South 05-06 bright green with spoiler, white driver, got on 15 North. You were hauling ass like a ricer.
Mel, that fools in the navy too lol.. A shame to our community and to our global force of rice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrowe90 View Post
Any rsx clubs in san diego county??
None. I know a few rsx's in car crews/clubs. But not a club specifically for rsx's.
NAFIT crew member #2
Support Our Troops
ronnek20_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #52
sd_pinoy858
Go Hard Or Go Home

sd_pinoy858 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Around 1:00-1:30pm in the Fashion Valley parking structure, spotted a 02-04 pwp rsx with a deck lid spoiler. lowered on teal rims exiting while I was parked.

Future: Hasport Motor Mounts, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers
sd_pinoy858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #53
ERIC_DC5
Master Member

ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ERIC_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
ssm irt lip kit, black outs, exit walnuttt off jamboreeee 1 hr agoo
ERIC_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:02 PM   #54
OrdinaryDC5

OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
05-06 BOM, 2 guys, lowered, type r wing, wheels leaving don martins/taco bell. Threw the in an nhbp.
OrdinaryDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:47 PM   #55
GregDeeC5
Steez.

GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GregDeeC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Saw an 05-06 BOM dropped with enkei rpf1's, window visors, tint and A-spec lip kit I believe, going down Lower Azusa around 5:30
Old 10-09-2012, 10:26 PM   #56
BEAT IT UP

BEAT IT UP is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
white 05+ rsx-s with a ripped passenger front mud guard and what looked like a world series/greddy sp2 exhaust on the 15South oct 3 around 8:30pm.
newcelica.org- Vroom_Vroom
s2ki.com Carbon Blue
ephatch.com Carbon Blue
BEAT IT UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:51 PM   #57
kittyy
meow

kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
level 2 @ CSULB. you took my favorite parking spot but clean car

IG: kittyyjoanne
kittyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:19 AM   #58
Caroo

Caroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Caroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Caroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Caroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Caroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Caroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Caroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Caroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I saw a pwp 05-06 rsx-s with a faded orange bumper, lowered on some aftermarket wheels, has an exhaust, etc. around 9pm on 10W... you exited on rosemead. Nice car whoever you are! (minus the temp. bumper...? lol)

I was in a silver mazda3 hatch.
Caroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:24 AM   #59
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroo View Post
I saw a pwp 05-06 rsx-s with a faded orange bumper, lowered on some aftermarket wheels, has an exhaust, etc. around 9pm on 10W... you exited on rosemead. Nice car whoever you are! (minus the temp. bumper...? lol)

I was in a silver mazda3 hatch.
hi, thats me. Are you the asian dude in the fast lane with glasses? If so, I saw you too

this will explain why
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showpost.p...postcount=1801

Last edited by KSMatic; 10-10-2012 at 12:30 AM..
KSMatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:34 AM   #60
KSMatic
Sidemarker Mechanic

KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KSMatic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylevyy View Post

hi kitty

KSMatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:39 AM   #61
kittyy
meow

kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kittyy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSMatic View Post
hi kitty

Old 10-10-2012, 12:43 AM   #62
Caroo

Caroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Caroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Caroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Caroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Caroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Caroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Caroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Caroo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
hi, thats me. Are you the asian dude in the fast lane with glasses? If so, I saw you too

this will explain why
Oh, I see. You work fast!

Yeah that was me.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:25 AM   #63
Caroo

Quote:

this will explain why
Oh I see. You work fast!

Yea, that was me.
Old 10-10-2012, 01:33 AM   #64
QuikSilvr
After930Performance

QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx QuikSilvr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gettin'jIGYwitít View Post
i wouldnt say clubs or anything but theres a few of us who attend the local chula vist/bonita meets on weds and sat nights..
I may have to start going to those meets. At least get to know people 👍
AFTER 9:30 PERFORMANCE
Instagram = @grumpyperformance
QuikSilvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:26 AM   #65
tonytransss
Noob

tonytransss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tonytransss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tonytransss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tonytransss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tonytransss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tonytransss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tonytransss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tonytransss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:

Thanks
The one next to this spot is my fav
tonytransss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:18 PM   #66
azngotmilk
Lakers gonna lake

azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though azngotmilk is cool, not as cool as some though
blue 05+ rsx with silver rpf1s inside the brea mall parking structure near the food court on monday around 1pm

02-04 white rsx with type r lip front lip parking infront of el torito in mira mesa around 9pm or so
azngotmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:13 PM   #67
kittyy
meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytransss View Post
Thanks
The one next to this spot is my fav
It's a bitch getting out of the corner one... How early do you even come for that parking?

Old 10-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #68
DC5sexymarine626
From the 626 to the 760

DC5sexymarine626 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5sexymarine626 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5sexymarine626 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5sexymarine626 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5sexymarine626 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5sexymarine626 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5sexymarine626 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5sexymarine626 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Spotted an 05-06 VBP with type R wing, some sort of exhaust and a CRSX sticker on the rear bumper on the 5 south last night at the 55 interchange around 8:30ish last night. I was in an 08 TL Type S

-2003 Satin Silver Metallic Base Auto RSX(SOLD)
-2008 Carbon Bronze Pearl TL Type S
DC5sexymarine626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #69
tonytransss
Noob

tonytransss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tonytransss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tonytransss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tonytransss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tonytransss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tonytransss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tonytransss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tonytransss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
It's a bitch getting out of the corner one... How early do you even come for that parking?
I come at 12ish so I rarely ever get good parking. I just got lucky that day.
tonytransss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:36 PM   #70
kittyy
meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytransss View Post
I come at 12ish so I rarely ever get good parking. I just got lucky that day.
wtf i come at 7:30 am

Old 10-10-2012, 09:58 PM   #71
mrhype1
Mr. Lott Stern

mrhype1 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Just spotted an 05-06 primered gray rsx in the chevron gas station on the corner of the I-15 and University Ave. it was parked right next to the drive thru car wash.
mrhype1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:22 AM   #72
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black04TypeS View Post
I may have to start going to those meets. At least get to know people 👍
why not? its pretty chill.
Gettin'jIGYwitít is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:57 AM   #73
athfdrizzle

athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:

Hey. I seen this car and parked next to it before. nice ride.
athfdrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:00 AM   #74
athfdrizzle

athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx athfdrizzle is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
wtf i come at 7:30 am

Same here. tuesdays and thursdays i come at around 10:30 and parking is a bitch already. Thats y i go to the rec center structure on those days usually.
athfdrizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:49 PM   #75
kittyy
meow

Quote:
Originally Posted by athfdrizzle View Post
Same here. tuesdays and thursdays i come at around 10:30 and parking is a bitch already. Thats y i go to the rec center structure on those days usually.
Haha all my classes are in CBA or upper campus