Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Crashed/Stolen/Vandalized RSX thread, share your pain volume 3

91K views 249 replies 154 participants last post by  nahikian 
#1 ·
I never thought that they would mess with my rsx. It looks like a f$%&in regular non type s. It all happened last night after watching Terminator S. I come home like 12:30 and go to bed. A neighbor wakes me up like 3:30 in the morning saying that our car was broken into. That's all that really happened. They broke into it and as soon as the alarm went off, another neighbor saw them and they left. They even left their slim jim. I know they were trying to steal the car because it's happend before to our Gsr. All I have to say to those theives is WATCH OUT! You may have almost taken our car this time. Next time it will be your ass. I prey that you steal it. I really do. You think it's cool to steal cars and swap the k20 into your old ass beat up eg or what ever you got. You guys are low life bastards. I know your asses are PR or Mex. I've seen you before. I got something for you.. I served in the U.S. Army and do not take shit from any low life Sp%$s. I know you guys like to go on Club Rsx just to see what's hot or to read about how to safely steal a car. I got news for you Theives, There is no safe way to steal a car. Once you make that judgment call, you fu%$ed up. I prey that you steal it. You are messing with the wrong car. Steal it, go ahead. You will see what happens. To anyone else who wants to comment, or to anyone who is reading this and are local, hit me up if you hear of any spi$%s who tried to steal a black rsx but failed! pm me. i'm gonna be doing a lil bit of investigating. not a lot cus i'm got gonna waste too much time. Cops are wack! They didn't even call me when it happened. All they did was arrive at the scene then leave with the slim jim. THat's wack as hell. I always thought cops were wack(not all ofcourse). Just a mass majority of them. Anyways, i'm so fired up right now i wish i could skip going to work to go find these punks. I bet they followed us home like little scared hoes. iF you are really hard, take that shit in the day time. I bet you wont cus you guys are some silly ass sluts. Let me find out if it's NOcturnal.. I'll lay the pipe down like an irish clown.. Don't F&%$ with my car!!

See less See more
#41 ·
here we go again.

#48 ·
I never thought that they would mess with my rsx. It looks like a f$%&in regular non type s. It all happened last night after watching Terminator S. I come home like 12:30 and go to bed. A neighbor wakes me up like 3:30 in the morning saying that our car was broken into. That's all that really happened. They broke into it and as soon as the alarm went off, another neighbor saw them and they left. They even left their slim jim. I know they were trying to steal the car because it's happend before to our Gsr. All I have to say to those theives is WATCH OUT! You may have almost taken our car this time. Next time it will be your ass. I prey that you steal it. I really do. You think it's cool to steal cars and swap the k20 into your old ass beat up eg or what ever you got. You guys are low life bastards. I know your asses are PR or Mex. I've seen you before. I got something for you.. I served in the U.S. Army and do not take shit from any low life Sp%$s. I know you guys like to go on Club Rsx just to see what's hot or to read about how to safely steal a car. I got news for you Theives, There is no safe way to steal a car. Once you make that judgment call, you fu%$ed up. I prey that you steal it. You are messing with the wrong car. Steal it, go ahead. You will see what happens. To anyone else who wants to comment, or to anyone who is reading this and are local, hit me up if you hear of any spi$%s who tried to steal a black rsx but failed! pm me. i'm gonna be doing a lil bit of investigating. not a lot cus i'm got gonna waste too much time. Cops are wack! They didn't even call me when it happened. All they did was arrive at the scene then leave with the slim jim. THat's wack as hell. I always thought cops were wack(not all ofcourse). Just a mass majority of them. Anyways, i'm so fired up right now i wish i could skip going to work to go find these punks. I bet they followed us home like little scared hoes. iF you are really hard, take that shit in the day time. I bet you wont cus you guys are some silly ass sluts. Let me find out if it's NOcturnal.. I'll lay the pipe down like an irish clown.. Don't F&%$ with my car!!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: nice.

#49 ·
What kind of alarm you got? Alarms really are a good investment despite what opponents of them say. My civic got broke into last year and as soon as the alarm went off they ran like bitches.

#54 ·
Everyone's racist...most people are too scared to admit it publicly however, for fear of the social repercussions...understandable. It's the fake equality pushers that minorties need to watch out for the most. Being Asian I see it everywhere...professionally, in education, in the media and on these boards. Eventually, everyone shows their skin.

Racism and America...BFF!

#59 ·
yo check it..

First of all, The marine comment was very ignorant, can't imagine how you live your life, nor do i want to.

Second, I'm not racist. If you guys read the entire post, you would see that.

Third, this took place in Chicago nw side.

Fourth, THeives suck ass!

#66 ·
Have Volume 1 record beat by 2 years

"that thread took 2 years to kill? damn...well, subscribed for the new one."

Should be fun, here we go again!

#68 ·
02 fpr type s

hello fellow members, i post my crashed rsx here today to get some of your opinions.
I crashed my car back in june and kept it cause i was gonna fix it. its hard to find a good type s here in oklahoma so that was my main reason to keeping it plus it was my first car to buy so im very attached to her. plans were to do 05 -06 conversion and dropping a k24 down the road but its hard to save up when your going to college and also have no time. i still drive her every day to work and school and has not given me any problems.
found a 05 type s for sale that im tempted to get but will have to sell my car and get a big loan from the bank. my car is paid off and i really dont want to go back to paying another car off but people have told me to just sell it for cheap and buy that type s :(.

the car is an 02 rsx type s pretty mint condition, has 143,xxx miles and runs great.

mods in the car are:
skunk 2 intake manifold
reflash
stage 3 clutch masters clutch
competition ultra light flywheel 8lb
hondata intake gasket
and other little things.

rough trade in value is 3,600 dollars which is half what i paid almsot 2 years ago.

heres some pics of the crash.

Untitled by obgbeto, on Flickr

Untitled by obgbeto, on Flickr

Should i sell it or keep it? and if i do sell it, what would be a good price?

#69 ·
Have you gotten a professional shop to look at it and give you an estimate?

If youre gonna get another RSX i would say youre probably better of fixing this one than selling it for nothing then trying to get another RSX with that money. Get an estimate and see how much it will roughly cost to fix it.

#72 ·
Yea I've gotten a quote for it and just for the side were the side skirt goes, they told me they have to cut that peice and weld another one in and ill be looking at 1000 dollars for that then I got the door, i just need to get it painted and that's another 550.
For the front they really couldn't tell me cause they need to put it on the machine that straightens out the frame witch is 100 to set up and 50 an hour.

thats just a door and a sideskirt bro, keep it. Im a college student as well and feel for you, I actually finished everything I wanted to do with my car ( 05-06 conversion and k24 swap) and I am extremely happy. You just have to learn to save up cuz its not cheap but it feels great to have a great looking car with pink slip in hand :thumsup: once you finish everything you can use your cash for the gas lol
Thanks a lot of the wise words :) how would you describe the difference with the k24 swap ? And on the conversion the only thing I don't like is all the cables you gotta mess with :(
Yeah it doesn't look too bad, mine was way worse and I kept it and fixed it with 06 front end and I love it
I can't wait to have her fixed :) just sucks that all my friends want me to get another car guess they embarrassed to roll with me now that they got new cars (2012 si and a 09 si) and they wanted to get an si too ! I said fuck that type s all day :)

#70 ·
thats just a door and a sideskirt bro, keep it. Im a college student as well and feel for you, I actually finished everything I wanted to do with my car ( 05-06 conversion and k24 swap) and I am extremely happy. You just have to learn to save up cuz its not cheap but it feels great to have a great looking car with pink slip in hand :thumsup: once you finish everything you can use your cash for the gas lol

#73 ·
Bro new SI are parked, the 8th gen aren't as bad but the new gen are really really slow. Yes they are newer cars and somewhat nicer but noting you can't compete against with an RSX done right. I personally like the RSX body style alot more than the civic, and the new civics are just weird looking and remind me of Scion TCs...

#74 ·
:imwiths:

Dude I felt a HUGE difference with the swap BUT I was coming from a base auto :face: it pulls Holland hard I've smoked challengers and wrx's ...if you have a type-s tho Idkhow much its really worth to get it. Maybe you should consider supercharging or some aggressive cams. :) go to maaco for the paint job and you can buy the sideskirt peice on here and just take it to a muffler shop for a weld they charge cheap.

#75 ·
Rsx Stolen in Chicago

This time they actually took it. I'm so so so so upset my RSX is gonE! Bastard loser thieves. I wish they come talked to me in the day time so I could rear naked choke their asses!

Thank God for AllState..

#90 ·
This time they actually took it. I'm so so so so upset my RSX is gonE! Bastard loser thieves. I wish they come talked to me in the day time so I could rear naked choke their asses!

Thank God for AllState..
Wow, that was really random. You started this thread in 09 and it was dead until just recently and then as soon as it comes back from the dead your car is stolen?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.