909/951 we ain't bout that life *chat* - Page 5 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-24-2013, 12:33 PM   #101
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by "JUICE" View Post
Here's some photos from Eibach. Idk what makes people too cool to go to meet or "i'm not going bc this persons not going" If you want to go to a meet then go, go have a good times. There was rice there, but there also were some nice cars with nice set ups. There will always be rice at meets. Unless its a high end meet or show.
This. Oh btw hi
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2013, 12:44 PM   #102
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Here's some photos from Eibach. Idk what makes people too cool to go to meet or "i'm not going bc this persons not going" If you want to go to a meet then go, go have a good times. There was rice there, but there also were some nice cars with nice set ups. There will always be rice at meets. Unless its a high end meet or show.

I didnt post up all of them. So if you want to see the rest just look on my Flickr

Spoiler:
Nice pics. Man teach me how to shoot.
scrachubut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:02 PM   #103
"JUICE"
KING

"JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore
"JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore
Still got more to edit, ill post the rest today or sometime this weekend!

BTW nice set up Mike, havent seen your car in a while!

MOAR pics, see the rest on my flickr.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meez View Post
i'll touch you. and you will enjoy it tremendously. and when i say tremendously, i mean you will want to kill yourself immediately afterwards. douche.

Last edited by "JUICE"; 05-24-2013 at 01:13 PM..
"JUICE" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:12 PM   #104
"JUICE"
KING

"JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not2complex View Post
This. Oh btw hi
Sup Joey! Good to see you, your wife, and the baby. Its been a min, we gotta do stuff more often even if its just a few of us getting together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrachubut View Post
Nice pics. Man teach me how to shoot.
Thanks. LOL trial and error baby, i dun fucked up so many of my pictures and still do. I've got a ton of errors in my pics and the sun is so harsh in some of my pics. Damn reflections I'm still learning what to do and not do every time i shot. But thanks means a lot.
Quote:
i'll touch you. and you will enjoy it tremendously. and when i say tremendously, i mean you will want to kill yourself immediately afterwards. douche.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #105
lONE

lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
YOU WENT! I was there
yahh... i was only there for an hour and a half tops...
people like brian run LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan View Post
wait wat? Brian's black?
lONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #106
Wodkilla_DC5

Wodkilla_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Wodkilla_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Wodkilla_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Wodkilla_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Wodkilla_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Wodkilla_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Wodkilla_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Wodkilla_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
s2000 2.2

Quote:
1st.
Rename.Hi my name is Richard and I have a lurking addiction chat
Second choice . Why the fuck am I still driving an rsx in the 909 / 951 chat .
hi! im having a problem with my s2000 2.2 its start building pressure in the cooling system. the coolant is ok but the engine is building pressure too im afraid to drive it far any sugestion thanks
Wodkilla_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:01 PM   #107
OH U BAD
Motion of the Ocean

OH U BAD is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Still got more to edit, ill post the rest today or sometime this weekend!

BTW nice set up Mike, havent seen your car in a while!

MOAR pics, see the rest on my flickr.

Spoiler:
Dough Boy Crew #3
ARC SPOON HKS TEIN HONDATA WORK GREDDY
MISHIMOTO BACK YARD SPECIAL SKUNK2
OH U BAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:07 PM   #108
"JUICE"
KING

Quote:
Originally Posted by lONE View Post
yahh... i was only there for an hour and a half tops...
Wish I woulda known that
Quote:
Old 05-24-2013, 10:16 PM   #109
TypeS7
mex edition steve

TypeS7 is on a distinguished road
pics looking good stephen. you should do a shoot on my black rsx lol
Short On Mod Cash Crew Member #12
2003 NHBP rsx-s: Turbo in the works, bunch of JDM rice parts.
2000 Civic LX sedan: daily beater
1989 MK3 Toyota supra turbo: money pit #2
Instagram:types7
TypeS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:57 AM   #110
OH U BAD
Motion of the Ocean

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeS7 View Post
Dough Boy Crew #3
Old 05-25-2013, 09:38 AM   #111
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Old 05-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #112
TypeS7
mex edition steve

Would anyone be down for a kick back at my place? We got sold an RSX and few other cars so now we have space again lol
Old 05-25-2013, 01:03 PM   #113
a4andy
dafuq?

a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Anyone going to the wekfest meet today?
a4andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:17 PM   #114
scrachubut
Old member

Quote:
Would anyone be down for a kick back at my place? We got sold an RSX and few other cars so now we have space again lol
I'm down.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:25 PM   #115
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with
Quote:
when?
Old 05-25-2013, 01:27 PM   #116
scrachubut
Old member

Quote:
when?
This.^^^^^^^^
Old 05-25-2013, 03:34 PM   #117
No Future
Ibredlightreving

No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
no.
No Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #118
"JUICE"
KING

Quote:
LOL how many times have you said that? I'm down whenever you just gotta get away from that gf of yours lol
Quote:
I'm down. today? Monday?
Quote:
I'm down.
This
Quote:
Old 05-25-2013, 04:58 PM   #119
lONE

lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
LOL how many times have you said that? I'm down whenever you just gotta get away from that gf of yours lol
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooh!
people like brian run LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan View Post
wait wat? Brian's black?
lONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:34 PM   #120
TypeS7
mex edition steve

Quote:
lol. i split up with the gf a few weeks ago. thought you knew
Old 05-25-2013, 09:23 PM   #121
OH U BAD
Motion of the Ocean

needs a 55watt ballast.
is it a direct plug and play from a 35watt to a 55watt
Dough Boy Crew #3
Old 05-26-2013, 11:17 AM   #122
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

Quote:
Sup Joey! Good to see you, your wife, and the baby. Its been a min, we gotta do stuff more often even if its just a few of us getting together.
It was good see ya too bro despite that we keep.losing ya in the crowd lol but yea you know I'm totally down been wanting to set up something else than bww but I'll keep ya posted
Old 05-26-2013, 12:11 PM   #123
"JUICE"
KING

Quote:
lol. i split up with the gf a few weeks ago. thought you knew
OOOOH no wonder lol. Jk hopefully it all works out. What day did you want to have the kickback
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH U BAD View Post
needs a 55watt ballast.
Meaning the connections? Then yes
Quote:
It was good see ya too bro despite that we keep.losing ya in the crowd lol but yea you know I'm totally down been wanting to set up something else than bww but I'll keep ya posted
For sure lmk. I'm just 15 min down from you
Quote:
Old 05-26-2013, 01:13 PM   #124
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

Quote:

For sure lmk. I'm just 15 min down from you
I'm in colton now bro
Old 05-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #125
a4andy
dafuq?

a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH U BAD View Post
needs a 55watt ballast.
It's the same, one of my retrosolutions 55w ballasts went out a long time ago, but they won't replace it under the lifetime warranty. So I am using one of my 35w fog ballasts and am not using fogs.
a4andy is offline   Reply With Quote