New to the page! - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > New Member Introduction RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-16-2019, 05:38 PM   #1
danielbot1271

danielbot1271 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx danielbot1271 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx danielbot1271 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx danielbot1271 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx danielbot1271 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx danielbot1271 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx danielbot1271 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx danielbot1271 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
New to the page!

Hey there everybody Iím danielbot1271 and Iím from corn country smack center in the US. Iíve been into RSXes for some time and have looked at this forum a lot when trying to find solutions or ideas, anything really pertaining to our beloved car model.

I drive a 2002 Type-S in Premium White Pearl. I got it in March of this year. All stock except for the brake rotors and pads which are the Powerstop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Kit. Planning to do quite a bit to it, simply have not had the money to make it how I want as of recent.

Plans are namely converting the front end to have the facelift 05-06 headlights so I can install a facelift wide body kit. Along with the body kit, in the near future Iím planning some of the basics such as air intake, top end rebuild and cleanup, exhaust, and wheels with proper dimensions to achieve a semi-flush look with the body kit while allowing a little suspension travel without rubbing. Iím not going to specify the exact body kit because itís pretty stinkiní rare and I found one for sale that I donít want someone else on here buying haha! Power goals for the final build are to have 300-350HP with a small turbo kit and moderately built internals and an ECU tune. Just a very, very pretty street car that can compete with the likes of a brand new stock Mustang GT on highways.

To wrap up my introductory post, what Iím looking to get from the page is what Iíve always gotten from the page: advice from fellow owners that I canít find anywhere else! Iíll have questions in coming months about fabrication, bodywork, etc. because thatís where I have the least knowledge in building. Hoping to communicate with some great members to turn this stock pile of shit into something of magic.

Cheers boys, nice to meet yíall!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RSXian river shoot edit.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	550393  
danielbot1271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2019, 06:05 PM   #2
danielbot1271

danielbot1271 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx danielbot1271 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx danielbot1271 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx danielbot1271 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx danielbot1271 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx danielbot1271 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx danielbot1271 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx danielbot1271 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Also this is my second RSX Type-S, my first one was colored a beautiful Arctic Blue Pearl with black leather interior (my current has tan interior). It was totaled by some brilliant teenage girl flying down my neighborhood's hill in the winter, skidded on an ice patch, and ran straight into the rear end of the RSX doing around 30MPH. Somehow, the trunk was still able to close and it was able to drive like normal, no alignment issues surprisingly. But, after a month of driving it like that, my engine grenaded because I hadn't changed the oil nor done any maintenance to it in a year (I was younger and stupider back then and I only knew I liked cars; now I actually do maintenance and repairs). Thank goodness the insurance check from the accident came in the day after so I could go buy another car hah!
danielbot1271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 04:24 AM   #3
adui788

adui788 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adui788 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adui788 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adui788 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adui788 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adui788 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adui788 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adui788 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Hey danielbot1271, welcome to the community!
adui788 is offline   Reply With Quote