ECU tuning *chat* ask your questions here first - Page 81 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > ECU Tuning RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-27-2019, 11:59 PM   #2001
Breemeyli

Breemeyli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Breemeyli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Breemeyli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Breemeyli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Breemeyli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Breemeyli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Breemeyli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Breemeyli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thank you for the answers, it will help me a lot.
Breemeyli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2019, 07:22 PM   #2002
ignition
yeah dog!

ignition is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
hey guys i downloaded a kpro kal from my rsx from a tune i got a while back because i saw that my mil light was lighting up signaling that im getting knocks. but when i go to the ignition tables the cam angle box is grayed out so it wont let me adjust my ignition from cam angles 0-50 degrees.

when i load up a kal that comes with kpro, the box isnt grayed out and i can select different cam angles. is it locked or something? why cant i select my cam angles from this calibration i downloaded off my ecu? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzeE1o
last time someone threw popcorn at us at the theater (a chinese dude trying to look cool), i just threw it back at them and said fuck you bitches
ignition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:23 PM   #2003
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignition View Post
hey guys i downloaded a kpro kal from my rsx from a tune i got a while back because i saw that my mil light was lighting up signaling that im getting knocks. but when i go to the ignition tables the cam angle box is grayed out so it wont let me adjust my ignition from cam angles 0-50 degrees.

when i load up a kal that comes with kpro, the box isnt grayed out and i can select different cam angles. is it locked or something? why cant i select my cam angles from this calibration i downloaded off my ecu? thanks
It sounds like your tuner locked the file to prevent anyone from editing or copying his work. Think of it as a protection against copyright infringement.
mfarmakas17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-02-2019, 05:18 PM   #2004
O_chuy

O_chuy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx O_chuy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx O_chuy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx O_chuy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx O_chuy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx O_chuy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx O_chuy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx O_chuy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Hope im in the right page to post for help, i have ktuner installed in my 05 rsx and i installed a turbo and am in the process of trying to tune the car myself for boost. My main question right now is how do i calibrate or get ktuner to read a different map sensor aside from the stock one. I have a 3 bar map sensor and i cant find any options to calibrate it.
O_chuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 06:03 PM   #2005
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by O_chuy View Post
Hope im in the right page to post for help, i have ktuner installed in my 05 rsx and i installed a turbo and am in the process of trying to tune the car myself for boost. My main question right now is how do i calibrate or get ktuner to read a different map sensor aside from the stock one. I have a 3 bar map sensor and i cant find any options to calibrate it.
I would email ktuner directly. They're typically pretty quick with responses. I don't see any option to calibrate a sensor under the "MAP sensor" tab, just has the OEM sensor, and Omnipower 4 bar sensor listed.
Old 10-02-2019, 06:28 PM   #2006
O_chuy

O_chuy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx O_chuy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx O_chuy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx O_chuy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx O_chuy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx O_chuy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx O_chuy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx O_chuy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfarmakas17 View Post
I would email ktuner directly. They're typically pretty quick with responses. I don't see any option to calibrate a sensor under the "MAP sensor" tab, just has the OEM sensor, and Omnipower 4 bar sensor listed.
ive been staring at the program for over 2 days and researching and i cant even seem to find the "map senor" tab. im running the latest version of ktuner on my pc. where can i find that tab?
Old 10-02-2019, 07:58 PM   #2007
mfarmakas17

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_chuy View Post
ive been staring at the program for over 2 days and researching and i cant even seem to find the "map senor" tab. im running the latest version of ktuner on my pc. where can i find that tab?
You have to use the tunes labeled for boost.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	187.8 KB
ID:	550551  
Old 10-03-2019, 09:45 AM   #2008
O_chuy

You would think that all the options would be available no matter what tune you chose to start off with right lmao. That helped me out so much. Thanks times 1 million.