All show and no go... my daily | Bonus: old school(ish) Accord wagon build - Page 4 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 06-08-2018, 08:49 AM   #76
BrutalB83
WILDCARD!

BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Forgive my ignorance, but what's the difference between the seats, well leather to cloth aside?
BrutalB83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2018, 09:53 AM   #77
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Better cushioning. The most obvious visible differences being in the head rest and the front edge of the bottom where your legs go off. I had my friend sit in the car and he's like, "yeah, much more fat boy friendly." Getting used to them, they do actually feel a bit more comfortable now (I'm 5'10 140lbs, fwiw). I still need to take them on a long drive for that ultimate tailbone test, though.
Old 06-08-2018, 10:25 AM   #78
Dad
Master Member

Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
Hey! Long time no see.
Glad to see you’re still around!

Everyones Favorite Brit

My WTB Thread
Dad is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-09-2018, 03:20 AM   #79
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
hi dad

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 08:04 AM   #80
Dad
Master Member

Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own

Everyones Favorite Brit

My WTB Thread
Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 03:31 AM   #81
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
/////RSX

Since my last update...

Around New Years, the original radiator started leaking from cracks in the plastic along the top. I would have liked to get an OEM replacement, but didn't have the time to wait for it to ship. New cap, hoses, thermostat, and Honda fluid.

One of my tires on the 17s developed a bubble. They were all too low on tread to replace just the one, and I couldn't afford new tires at the time, so I rode on my 16s with snow tires for a few months.

The clear coat on my hood really started going to shit, so I thought I'd sand it down and re-clear it myself.

All that time spent sanding let my mind go wandering, and I ended up making a stupid decision. I've been getting really good with rattle cans, and didn't care that much about this crappy hood looking absolutely perfect, so I dug out the spare Desert Silver-coded cans I had laying around. But I forgot that Automotive Touchup's nozzles are shit, and they sprayed little droplets all over the hood. Metallic paint being semi-transparent, there was no way to fix that with the materials I had, so I sanded it back down to primer, ending up with this carbon-camo looking finish, and sprayed lacquer over it. I tried taking it to a shop to paint it for me, but everyone wanted $600 for the job. Like I said, this particular hood is just not worth that much to me, with its awful weave and poor fitment (Carbon Creations; stay away). At least the finish is nice now, though.

A couple days ago the car ticked past 250,000 miles, and this last month or so I've been working on maintenance stuff.

I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I've been driving around on one corner of polyurethane bushings for a while. The day I did the front-right, I went to do the front-left and the ball joint stud was seized into the control arm. I needed to get to work, so I gave it up for another day. I went back to it probably a month later with better tools and still couldn't get it to budge. And now finally, a friend just took a grinder to it, since I was replacing the whole arm anyway.

Front end urethane is finally done, as well as a new ball joint of course - now that that squeak is gone, I'm noticing the other LBJ is on its way out. For the rear, I'm wanting to rebuild the whole knuckle setup at the same time, with new wheel bearings and a proper powder coat job (front LCAs are spray painted), so I don't have to take it apart again later.

Got new all-seasons for the 17s around the same time:

I just got a new serpentine belt and OEM tensioner assembly, so that'll be done here soon. The car also badly needs an exterior detail, but I'm living with a friend in another city from where I work for another month and the commute is beating the hell out of the car. So that'll have to wait until just before I move into my new place. I feel a brake job coming soon as well.

Random project: made a clock out of a junkyard rotor.

The Accord build is also about to see a ton of progress between now and Spring; I'm now on the hunt for a clean wagon. One huge benefit to this is that a second car means I can put the RSX down for trickier maintenance without worrying about my ride to work.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 07-30-2019 at 03:38 AM..
CyborgGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 12:40 AM   #82
CyborgGT
Master Member

254k miles. Getting some high-mileage maintenance done.

Got that new OEM tensioner on, as well as the correct sized belt (Bando; I believe they're the OEM supplier, since the tensioner has Bando stamped on it) that won't wear this one out:

And just tonight I installed a new Walker cat and Denso O2 sensors. Check engine light for 'cat efficiency low' hasn't come back on:

Not worth photographing, but my blower motor stopped coming on. So with the weather turning cold I'll be headed to the junkyard tomorrow morning to grab a transistor pack out of a TL (same part number in the '04-'08s). If that fixes it, I'll order a brand new OEM part that should last the next quarter-million miles.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 10-07-2019 at 05:48 PM..
CyborgGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 05:58 PM   #83
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
some really great pictures in here man, glad the rsx is still going strong. how my mugen bars holding up for ya?
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2019, 08:54 PM   #84
CyborgGT
Master Member

I'm not sure if they're actually doing anything, but if they are they're getting plenty of exercise in the mountains!
Old 10-09-2019, 03:34 PM   #85
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
they are doing something, they are looking good lol
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote