CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 153 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-31-2018, 04:14 PM   #3801
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
CANUK!!!!!!

thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2018, 05:00 PM   #3802
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
i want to get a keplero carbon fiber wallet. this

it's pretty flat and you can add/remove panels to store more/less cards. also holds cash and some coins. i don't like any wallets that folds or just bulky

you can easily take out cards and those panels are held together by magnets
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 08:44 PM   #3803
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post

Speaking of EDC. I want a new knife. Id really like the Zero Tolerance 0350, but Ill probably end up buying another Kershaw Blur for a 1/3 the price.

I carry the Kershaw Blur Tanto with partial serrated. I want the standard Blur w/ no serrations. Which is similar to the ZT.
Ive been holding back on ZTs and benchmades. I really want one to have one. But, $200+ can get me some other stuff I need/want in my life
Old 07-31-2018, 08:56 PM   #3804
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
CANUK!!!!!!

I want to slap those titties. Speaking of slapping titties, we got a new intern at work. Shes in her early 20s, probably 52, tight body and perky B size titties. Every time she wears a tight shirt, it makes me want to slap them titties and slam that pussy too bad the wife would cut my dick off for such actions. The intern is young enough to not know what it means to be fuck by a real man lol.

For the most part, I avoid talking to girls/women like this. The signs are there and I aint losing everything over some pussy
Old 07-31-2018, 08:57 PM   #3805
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
i want to get a keplero carbon fiber wallet. this

it's pretty flat and you can add/remove panels to store more/less cards. also holds cash and some coins. i don't like any wallets that folds or just bulky

you can easily take out cards and those panels are held together by magnets
I might look into this. I need to upgrade my wallet. All the stuff I posted I like... BUT, I feel limited. Your option might give me more options and what I want
Old 07-31-2018, 09:03 PM   #3806
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
a shit show to summarize... saturday jessica's car acted up, looking like her alternator is failing. she's only generating mid 13 volt when running instead of the normal 14.2 to 14.6 so that's no good. looks like something my dad and i can handle though, although it's in a bitch of a location. we may go ahead and change it out this weekend, but when you run it on a test it passes some how.

sunday was the worst day we've had in a long long time though. she has a step sister she was considering fostering, well... she has stayed there about a total of a week over night randomly (a day here, couple there, etc) she was there friday through sunday and the girl lapsed for what she was pulled from her home for in the beginning so it was a mess... took yesterday off dealing with local pd, kbi, blah blah blah...
Sad story bro it sucks when you try to help people and they only take advantage of the people trying to help them.
Old 07-31-2018, 09:42 PM   #3807
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
users hella using

i basically carry my pocket knife the BIL gave me, keys, phone, wallet and that's basically it

wallet only has my debit card, my DL, sams club card, card coupon punch cards for food. and a few bucks

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 06:03 AM   #3808
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuizDC5 View Post
I want to slap those titties. Speaking of slapping titties, we got a new intern at work. Shes in her early 20s, probably 52, tight body and perky B size titties. Every time she wears a tight shirt, it makes me want to slap them titties and slam that pussy too bad the wife would cut my dick off for such actions. The intern is young enough to not know what it means to be fuck by a real man lol.

For the most part, I avoid talking to girls/women like this. The signs are there and I aint losing everything over some pussy
DAT pussy will get you in trouble son.
Old 08-01-2018, 06:21 AM   #3809
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Old 08-01-2018, 08:29 AM   #3810
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Ive been holding back on ZTs and benchmades. I really want one to have one. But, $200+ can get me some other stuff I need/want in my life
The 0350 runs 155-175 on amazon pending whiich version you want. Still pretty expensive considering how my $60 Kershaw has held up for years.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 09:17 AM   #3811
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
DAT pussy will get you in trouble son.
true that
Old 08-01-2018, 10:31 AM   #3812
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Rain.
You can rain today, you can rain tomorrow, but this weekend, go away
Old 08-01-2018, 12:37 PM   #3813
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
Rain.
You can rain today, you can rain tomorrow, but this weekend, go away
It's rained everyday for the past 5 days. We gotten rain all day, rain for half a day, rain for a quarter of day, rain the begging of the day with a break, and then rain in the afternoon. I've been wanting to cut the grass, but this damn rain keeps fucking things up. Today looks like the day, but fuck. The grass is hella tall.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:50 PM   #3814
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
It's rained everyday for the past 5 days. We gotten rain all day, rain for half a day, rain for a quarter of day, rain the begging of the day with a break, and then rain in the afternoon. I've been wanting to cut the grass, but this damn rain keeps fucking things up. Today looks like the day, but fuck. The grass is hella tall.
It rained last night. Stopped this morning long enough to get to work. Started and it hasn't stopped yet.

fuckabuncharain
Old 08-01-2018, 03:29 PM   #3815
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Old 08-01-2018, 07:54 PM   #3816
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:

I would be all over that, esp if white girl

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:22 PM   #3817
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
I would be all over that, esp if white girl
come visit me, you hoe. I got a nice and conferable couch for you to crash on
Old 08-02-2018, 06:07 AM   #3818
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Old 08-02-2018, 08:08 AM   #3819
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
It's been raining here a lot which is nice.
I posted a video on my instagram story showing one of my neighbor's trash can getting washed down the street
rest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 09:25 AM   #3820
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rest View Post
It's been raining here a lot which is nice.
I posted a video on my instagram story showing one of my neighbor's trash can getting washed down the street
LMAO
I'll have to go watch that.

It's currently STILL raining here. BLAH

You lie. No video there bitch.
Why is a "story" different than what you post. That's some horse shit.
Still didn't find it.
Bitch

Last edited by thetastelingers; 08-02-2018 at 09:30 AM..
Old 08-02-2018, 10:16 AM   #3821
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Old 08-02-2018, 10:31 AM   #3822
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
The rain has brought some cooler temps here. I'll allow it.
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 11:20 AM   #3823
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
LMAO
I'll have to go watch that.

It's currently STILL raining here. BLAH

You lie. No video there bitch.
Why is a "story" different than what you post. That's some horse shit.
Still didn't find it.
Bitch
yeah i put it in my story, which disappears after 24 hours. sorry m8
rest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 01:29 PM   #3824
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
[youtube]/DeWLi9TROtE[youtube]
meh to that song...

this is where it's at

Old 08-02-2018, 02:03 PM   #3825
AzianK
Modelrator

Quote:
come visit me, you hoe. I got a nice and conferable couch for you to crash on
haha let me see about that, i have some vacation days left but i also have plans to be in a few places end of this year. also friend and i might do another trip in Nov, once we save some money lol

Quote:

Quote: