CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 177 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-17-2018, 01:36 PM   #4401
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
the wife ran 26 miles yesterday. after drinking Saturday night.

Your argument is invalid.
It wasn't an argument, but a statement of fact.
I stated there was no way *I* was running 11 hungover miles. Your wife can do whatever she wants.
rest is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2018, 06:59 PM   #4402
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
white people are awesome
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 09:53 PM   #4403
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 07:40 AM   #4404
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
LMFAO Mini van.

FUCK THAT

I'll never have a mini van in my garage.
Everyone I know that has one said that until they got one.

Id still prefer an SUV, but the cost for all the same features/mileage is 1.5X that of the mini-van. Plus its not going to be driving it daily.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:09 AM   #4405
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
FUUUUUCk, I really don't feel like working today.

I'm gonna see if I leave a bit early & head to the main office to tell them my days are numbered here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 10:51 AM   #4406
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Free lunch is best lunch.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:18 PM   #4407
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
lingers... the suicide show was fun. not as good as i would have had hopes for but it was still good. they had a gal come out first who did some jokes and what not, most of which were pretty dark humor oriented so that was fun. then they did their show, they had a lot of different themed things... thriller, star wars, 50 shades of gray, sailor moon, stranger things, rick and morty blah blah blah... only one girl had tits that weren't an a cup though, and she only did two smaller things (along with the main host). they had two things where they brought people up on stage. one was a couple thing where they make a guy give a lap dance after one girl shows him how to do some stuff. the couple that went had been there three times and knew what was going on... he did extremely well it was pretty damn funny. then the other was a dude trying to take a 5th grade reading comprehension test while some girl was basically getting naked around him messing with him and what not...

over all, if you like ass, you'd enjoy yourself. if you're a boob guy you'll be a bit disappointed. some of the girls couple seriously dance though, that part was neat. there's no "real nudity" though. they tape their nips and always leave bottoms on. so that was the other disappointment. overall though, it was a good time. we had pretty good seats, the place had music turned up waaaaaaaaay too fucking loud for the size of the crowd and where we were seated though.

we took some photos (jessica mostly because i had a tall blonde woman in front of me) and i'd say about 80% are blurry lol.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:08 PM   #4408
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
Everyone I know that has one said that until they got one.

Id still prefer an SUV, but the cost for all the same features/mileage is 1.5X that of the mini-van. Plus its not going to be driving it daily.
i would never buy a mini van, just not my style and i don't see myself ever driving one. if one day the woman gets one or i meet one with one, sure she can keep it for herself lol

SUV i don't mind, i have a RAV4 and i use to own an Equinox for a bit of time. i had a Nissan Rogue after the Equinox, but that is gone too. i would like a Jeep Compass since i drove when when i was out of town and they gave it to me as a rental

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:13 PM   #4409
AzianK
Modelrator

hmm...what did i do this weekend? damn i don't even remember, not that i did a ton of wild things or anything super fun...

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-18-2018, 02:37 PM   #4410
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
i would never buy a mini van, just not my style and i don't see myself ever driving one. if one day the woman gets one or i meet one with one, sure she can keep it for herself lol

SUV i don't mind, i have a RAV4 and i use to own an Equinox for a bit of time. i had a Nissan Rogue after the Equinox, but that is gone too. i would like a Jeep Compass since i drove when when i was out of town and they gave it to me as a rental
You also dont have kids. The conveniences with a family seem to outweigh the lame factor.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:38 PM   #4411
AzianK
Modelrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
lingers... the suicide show was fun. not as good as i would have had hopes for but it was still good. they had a gal come out first who did some jokes and what not, most of which were pretty dark humor oriented so that was fun. then they did their show, they had a lot of different themed things... thriller, star wars, 50 shades of gray, sailor moon, stranger things, rick and morty blah blah blah... only one girl had tits that weren't an a cup though, and she only did two smaller things (along with the main host). they had two things where they brought people up on stage. one was a couple thing where they make a guy give a lap dance after one girl shows him how to do some stuff. the couple that went had been there three times and knew what was going on... he did extremely well it was pretty damn funny. then the other was a dude trying to take a 5th grade reading comprehension test while some girl was basically getting naked around him messing with him and what not...

over all, if you like ass, you'd enjoy yourself. if you're a boob guy you'll be a bit disappointed. some of the girls couple seriously dance though, that part was neat. there's no "real nudity" though. they tape their nips and always leave bottoms on. so that was the other disappointment. overall though, it was a good time. we had pretty good seats, the place had music turned up waaaaaaaaay too fucking loud for the size of the crowd and where we were seated though.

we took some photos (jessica mostly because i had a tall blonde woman in front of me) and i'd say about 80% are blurry lol.
i saw the word tall blonde so i read the rest of this post. what kinda show is this?

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-18-2018, 02:40 PM   #4412
AzianK
Modelrator

Quote:
You also dont have kids. The conveniences with a family seem to outweigh the lame factor.
haha i guess that's true. but how much space do you need and how much stuff do you have for a van?

i'm sure when the time comes, i'll see for myself but you can fit a lot of crap into an SUV

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-18-2018, 02:51 PM   #4413
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
haha i guess that's true. but how much space do you need and how much stuff do you have for a van?

i'm sure when the time comes, i'll see for myself but you can fit a lot of crap into an SUV
We have an SUV now. 2006 Chevy Trailblazer.

For the money that a nicer/newer mini-van with under 60-70k miles, you cant get an SUV with the same features. The side doors are very convenient for my short ass wife to get the kids in/out. Trailblazers rear doors are actually kinda small since its not the EXT version. She can get navi, bluetooth, rear entertainment, 3rd row seats, electric opening doors/hatch, and all the bells and whistles and be more comfortable in a similar sized vehicle thats 4" lower and has bigger doors. For $8-12k less.

Its what she wants, Im not going to argue since its cheaper. And yes, def more convenient with the kids.

Ill be going back to a car for my daily commute. I want the new Camry. Well Im already back in a car, but Ill be buying another when its time.

I was hoping to pay off and keep the TB and still get 2 new vehicles for us, but its gonna need more work than I want to put into it right now.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:51 PM   #4414
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
i saw the word tall blonde so i read the rest of this post. what kinda show is this?
http://blackheartburlesque.com/

scroll down past the dates, you'll see a video embedded.
Old 09-18-2018, 05:09 PM   #4415
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:

Thanks for the review man!
I'll have to keep up with it and go check it out if it comes close.
Probably Atlanta.
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:03 AM   #4416
Seth1784
Master Member

Quote:
Thanks for the review man!
I'll have to keep up with it and go check it out if it comes close.
Probably Atlanta.
THU SEP
MEMPHIS, TN
MINGLEWOOD HALL

hahahahha that close enough?

if i remember where you are, it does look like atlanta is closer, says next month they'll be there.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:25 AM   #4417
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
THU SEP
MEMPHIS, TN
MINGLEWOOD HALL

hahahahha that close enough?

if i remember where you are, it does look like atlanta is closer, says next month they'll be there.
October 20th is the Atlanta show. I'll have to look into the dates and see what we have going on. Prices aren't that bad either.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:55 AM   #4418
AzianK
Modelrator

ayo in on this morning

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-19-2018, 07:18 AM   #4419
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
Told the company yesterday that I was leaving.

They asked if maybe I could stay, work 4 days a week & drive up to Orlando on Fridays

yeah, NO!

Quote:
Old 09-19-2018, 07:37 AM   #4420
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by *El Ocho Uno* View Post

They asked if maybe I could stay, work 4 days a week & drive up to Orlando on Fridays

yeah, NO!
Well at least they like you enough to want to keep you.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:04 AM   #4421
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:

yeah, NO!
Tell them to suck my dick. Not your dick, mine. They have to come all the way up here to CT. And they better cup the balls too.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:47 AM   #4422
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
morning kids
rest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 01:17 PM   #4423
Seth1784
Master Member

Quote:
October 20th is the Atlanta show. I'll have to look into the dates and see what we have going on. Prices aren't that bad either.
pricing i don't have a clue on, jessica wouldn't tell me and i never looked lol.

Quote:

yeah, NO!
how far of a drive would it be?

Quote:
that was my thought as well
Old 09-19-2018, 02:23 PM   #4424
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
Quote:

yeah, they like me a lot. Couple weeks ago I had a review with the owner & he was telling me that he sees me as one of their senior PM's with the experience I have. I've also built great relationships with the owners, City of Weston & the Fire Chief & inspectors.

Quote:
Tell them to suck my dick. Not your dick, mine. They have to come all the way up here to CT. And they better cup the balls too.

Quote:
how far of a drive would it be?
oh, about 300 miles.

Quote:
Old 09-19-2018, 02:25 PM   #4425
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
Also have a phone interview with a company in Orlando tomorrow.

it would be awesome if I can have a job already when I head up there (although I do want to take a week or two off when we 1st move. )

Quote: