New for 2019 ~~update 1-11-2019~~:: nhbp rsx-s - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-27-2014, 08:46 PM   #26
KingMaiya

KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
UPDATE7/27/14

COILOVERS INSTALLED. FENDERS ROLLED. WHEEL POWDERCOATED DARK METALLIC BLUE.
its turning out great, got an alignment last week. I ordered some spacers today for the rear.

still need to wet sand my front end and hatch. once thats done ill put the decklid back on

Slow progress on this car , 3 long years but im doing it on my own and to my liking.

heres how shes sitting. nothing serious

add my instagram in my signiture

Instagram : Deemossi
KingMaiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2014, 08:51 PM   #27
Royalcrown

Royalcrown is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Royalcrown is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Royalcrown is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Royalcrown is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Royalcrown is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Royalcrown is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Royalcrown is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Royalcrown is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nice bro im from springfield as well and cant wait to finish my project lets see if i see you around

instagram @dc5_castro
Royalcrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 08:55 PM   #28
KingMaiya

KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx KingMaiya is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalcrown View Post
nice bro im from springfield as well and cant wait to finish my project lets see if i see you around
for sure , saw your build man, hope to see that in person, and good to see others from my area. I could use the help sometimes lol

Old 07-27-2014, 09:04 PM   #29
Royalcrown

Royalcrown is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Royalcrown is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Royalcrown is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Royalcrown is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Royalcrown is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Royalcrown is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Royalcrown is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Royalcrown is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
yea no problem like to see someone from here also i also remember seen ur car at ats meet

instagram @dc5_castro
Old 07-27-2014, 09:20 PM   #30
KingMaiya

Quote:
yea no problem like to see someone from here also i also remember seen ur car at ats meet
Yea I was there, someone shot my car, still have the photo, my car looks a bit different now, mayb u can take some shots of my car again. Haha

Old 07-27-2014, 11:08 PM   #31
Royalcrown

If im not wrong i think i remember ur wheels been powdercoated at the shop also

instagram @dc5_castro
Old 07-27-2014, 11:48 PM   #32
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
My god it looks so good.
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
RecarosCostTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 03:56 PM   #33
KingMaiya

Quote:
If im not wrong i think i remember ur wheels been powdercoated at the shop also
Yea man they were mine, but hit a couple curbs past couple years , was going to get them fixed and painted same color but it cost the same to get a differ color so I went for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecaroCostsTooMuch View Post
My god it looks so good.
Thanks

Old 08-01-2014, 09:31 PM   #34
Asiangirlsdoh

Asiangirlsdoh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Asiangirlsdoh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Asiangirlsdoh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Asiangirlsdoh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Asiangirlsdoh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Asiangirlsdoh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Asiangirlsdoh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Asiangirlsdoh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Asiangirlsdoh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Damn. Looks so intense. Nice job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMaiya View Post
UPDATE7/27/14

COILOVERS INSTALLED. FENDERS ROLLED. WHEEL POWDERCOATED DARK METALLIC BLUE.
its turning out great, got an alignment last week. I ordered some spacers today for the rear.

still need to wet sand my front end and hatch. once thats done ill put the decklid back on

Slow progress on this car , 3 long years but im doing it on my own and to my liking.

heres how shes sitting. nothing serious

add my instagram in my signiture

Asiangirlsdoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 12:53 AM   #35
KingMaiya

U P D A T E ~ 8 / 5 / 14
Small Photoshoot

Last edited by KingMaiya; 10-27-2018 at 03:38 PM..
Old 08-05-2014, 01:23 AM   #36
jdmdc5teg
JDM-TEG

jdmdc5teg is on a distinguished road
Looks clean man!

Check out my thread. Jdmdc5teg's Build/Showoff Thread
jdmdc5teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:44 AM   #37
KingMaiya

easter drive side shot no border by amedeeortiz1, on Flickr

Old 10-27-2018, 04:03 PM   #38
KingMaiya

finally found some time to start this process

Rsx update by Dee Ortiz, on Flickr

Rsx update by Dee Ortiz, on Flickr

Last edited by KingMaiya; 10-27-2018 at 04:11 PM..
Old 10-29-2018, 05:19 PM   #39
marko16

marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
What did you do, so minty!
Old 10-29-2018, 05:56 PM   #40
KingMaiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko16 View Post
What did you do, so minty!
degrease the fawk out of it like 3 times, then some engine paint

Old 11-09-2018, 07:31 PM   #41
KingMaiya

another update -- engines in, still tucking everything the best i can

Another update by Dee Ortiz, on Flickr

Untitled by Dee Ortiz, on Flickr

alright and a few tips for anyone doing this for the first time like was.

i had the motor mounts on the engine ready to go, but i ended up removing them,also remove the brackets your engine mounts bolt onto . best tip i can give someone is to have your rear mount mounted to the sub frame and the transmission bracket also mounted, dont tighten everything to spec yet, leave some play in it to wiggle, a harbor freight 90 dollar hoist was more than enough to get this thing well above the car and drop it straight down, now once you slowly drop it down and get it some what in place, do your front engine mount first , once that in place it will straiten your motor out and helps level it, continue to drop your engine, then i did my rear top bolt that slide thru, i next did the passenger, keep in mind i left everything loose, and finally my driver side i did last, now some of these might not line up at first but eventually it will,

never attempt this alone unless you dont give a f*ck bout scratching the shit out of the your bay and possibly braking stuff.

doubt anyone will read this cuz this forum is dead but whatever .

Old 11-09-2018, 07:59 PM   #42
nats007
Always on TDY...

nats007 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMaiya View Post
another update -- engines in, still tucking everything the best i can

Untitled by Dee Ortiz, on Flickr

alright and a few tips for anyone doing this for the first time like was.

i had the motor mounts on the engine ready to go, but i ended up removing them,also remove the brackets your engine mounts bolt onto . best tip i can give someone is to have your rear mount mounted to the sub frame and the transmission bracket also mounted, dont tighten everything to spec yet, leave some play in it to wiggle, a harbor freight 90 dollar hoist was more than enough to get this thing well above the car and drop it straight down, now once you slowly drop it down and get it some what in place, do your front engine mount first , once that in place it will straiten your motor out and helps level it, continue to drop your engine, then i did my rear top bolt that slide thru, i next did the passenger, keep in mind i left everything loose, and finally my driver side i did last, now some of these might not line up at first but eventually it will,

never attempt this alone unless you dont give a f*ck bout scratching the shit out of the your bay and possibly braking stuff.

doubt anyone will read this cuz this forum is dead but whatever .

Read it lololol... Nice work!
nats007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 08:36 PM   #43
KingMaiya

Small update , got a few more things in .
Adjusted my tps today manually but really didnít have to do much adjusting , as long as you get it close . You can set it with k-tuner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-17-2018, 10:05 AM   #44
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
inspiration for a one day K swap!! In for updates !

SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 12:06 PM   #45
G3min1
Curious Gooner

G3min1 is on a distinguished road G3min1 is on a distinguished road G3min1 is on a distinguished road
Garage
might be minor but while you have everything apart right now, why not go ahead and replace the stock horn also lol

Keep the updates coming man! We do care!
Cons: Your car can blow up

Supercharger Pros: You get that distinctive supercharger whine going down the street.
Cons: Your car can blow up
"Beating a Dead Horse Crew " Member #1
G3min1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 05:01 AM   #46
KingMaiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3min1 View Post
might be minor but while you have everything apart right now, why not go ahead and replace the stock horn also lol

Keep the updates coming man! We do care!

lol good call , thanks

Old 11-20-2018, 05:07 AM   #47
KingMaiya

Small update , ktuned thermostat

Also welded some 16an bungs to the radiator

Got some goodies from vibrant , love their packaging .

I cleaned my old fans up and used them again , eventually get some slim fans , mishimoto or SPAL.

Old 01-11-2019, 05:39 PM   #48
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Bump for update

SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 08:48 PM   #49
KingMaiya

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoLoCo View Post
Bump for update

Got cha , forgot to update this

Old 01-11-2019, 09:09 PM   #50
KingMaiya

Some progress ,

Powder coated valve cover

Got the radiator in and I will add that getting these vibrant lines into the fittings are a pain. Especially 16an.

And found a full invidia exhaust + header
Some guy in jersey totaled his car.

Iíll have some more photos up soon.