I need advice - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-19-2019, 07:14 AM   #1
Malic

Malic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Malic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Malic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Malic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Malic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Malic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Malic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Malic is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I need advice

My friends and I are planning to go hiking. Tell me what medicines we may need? Are there any ready-made sets of first-aid kits?
Malic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2019, 08:39 AM   #2
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
birth control pills, especially if you're a guy. you take one in the morning and one at night before you sleep or get into any action. works way better than any condoms and no kids later to worry about
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:04 PM   #3
reddirtross

reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
I agree with Azian. Condoms are key to ANY hiking trip, especially if you are headed into Arkansas or West Virginia.
reddirtross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 10:20 PM   #4
dustyboner
Vaginal Lubrication Tech

dustyboner is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
all you need is:
xtc, shrooms, acid, flare gun, glow sticks

take 2 hits of acid about 45 min before your hike.
right before you start hiking eat some shrooms, 3 - 3.5g
then eat the X, just 1 pill if its moly or 3 if you have pressed pills.

(you can up does of any of it but you might get lost and die or get eaten by a rabid beaver or some shit)

start your hike immediately. Once it gets dark shot the flare gun into the sky whenever you get a clear view of the sky. Watch the awesome tracers. The more flares you have to shoot the more fun you will have.
the glow sticks (again as many as possible) are for leaving a trail you can follow back to your vehicle.

be on the look out for gay trees and violent squirrels. They will be hilarious.

dustyboner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 02:31 PM   #5
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustyboner View Post
all you need is:
xtc, shrooms, acid, flare gun, glow sticks

take 2 hits of acid about 45 min before your hike.
right before you start hiking eat some shrooms, 3 - 3.5g
then eat the X, just 1 pill if its moly or 3 if you have pressed pills.

(you can up does of any of it but you might get lost and die or get eaten by a rabid beaver or some shit)

start your hike immediately. Once it gets dark shot the flare gun into the sky whenever you get a clear view of the sky. Watch the awesome tracers. The more flares you have to shoot the more fun you will have.
the glow sticks (again as many as possible) are for leaving a trail you can follow back to your vehicle.

be on the look out for gay trees and violent squirrels. They will be hilarious.
this guy here knows what sup, he got most of it right. i would like to add that because of all the pills and shrooms, the birth control will have no effects, if taken orally. in which case you want to take 2 and shove it up your butt. now not a lot of people know this, but you want to do it right after the acid but before the x. if not, you're going to have blurry vision and random loss of bladder control while hiking.

also bring a lot of sunflower oil with you if camping. you want to rub some on your nipples while you sleep, to keep away bugs and mosquitos. depending on where you are, it could attract bears so peanut oil could be used as a sub unless you have a nut allergy. studies have shown that baby oil can be used, but only from actual babies and newborns. the stuff you get at the store is too diluted
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 07:25 PM   #6
dustyboner
Vaginal Lubrication Tech

if you start tensing up and grinding your teeth, what ever you do, don't chew on the glow sticks.
You will chew right thru them and once you get that glow shit in your mouth, you will taste it for hours.
Either chew on something soft like your finger so you don't fuck up your teeth or fuck.
Your teeth might chatter if the X was good but the urge to grind you teeth will disappear.
If you got the good shit (pure LSD crystal broken down with a little everclear, nice chunky mdma crystals pack in a half G gel cap, baby blue shrooms) make sure you have a gallon of lube.
If not like 3 hrs into your fuck fest, you'll have fiction burn so bad you might be missing skin.
Like if you dick was sunburned cause you left it out in the summer sun for a week and then stuck it in a deep fat fryer.
And it will get way worse cause your gonna be going for at least another 3 hrs. Your cock will be glowing brighter than the glow sticks.
Old 05-20-2019, 07:26 PM   #7
dustyboner
Vaginal Lubrication Tech

Quote:
Stepped up to her like hello
We was kicking it
I said I got this dick sup on lickin it
She said I'm down for the tactics
Then my dick stood up like a Tucson cactus
I threw her in the back of my jaloppe
She was wet and sloppy
But nothing could stop me
I was like jesus
Her neden was yellow and smelled like cheese pizza
I paid it no mind
I stuck my dick in raw and comenced to grind.
I'm on a mission I search and roam
Cuz my dick hole is spurting up pink foam
And I'm dragging my balls behind me
They're as big as a mailbox bumpy and slimy
Thank god I ain't dead yet
My dick is crispy but my drawers are wet somehow
There she is on the same payphone
Near Zug Island in the industrial waste zone
Wait a minute y'all hold up
Is that the same bitch I was with she looks toe-up
Holy fuck nothings in place that ain't a girl at all
It's a barrel of toxic waste!
Oh lord what have I done?
Roxy Carol is a toxic waste barrel
Me and my green dick headed back to the looney bin
I'm here to turn myself back in

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/insa...toxiclove.html
Old 05-20-2019, 08:56 PM   #8
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
dustyboner is a seasoned vet , follow directions closely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote