Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

***Official Pedals Thread***

68K views 157 replies 91 participants last post by  aaronprotoge91 
#1 ·
Well...got them and installed them. I'd like to tell you it was easy...but I snapped a few times...almost cried once, made 3 trips to home depot...

lol, to be honest the install should be really easy - the clutch, brake, and gas went on real nice. When I got to the dead pedal I had more grief than you could imagine. Every metal screw that I had left, broke off in my drilled holes for the dead pedal...so I had to drill them out etc...of course I had no light and my flashlight batteries went dead. And of course my drill bit broke. And of course I got to home depot and had forgotten my wallet....
There's more but I am too bitter to talk about it :D

Anyway, here they are...tell me what you think.

Old Pedals

Old Pedals Again

New Pedals

New Pedals Again

New Pedals Once More

See less See more
#40 · (Edited)
I'm in the market for new pedals. I really like the JDM Type-R pedals because all the pedals and the dead rest pedal match and all have the black rubber grip. But the $200 price tag doesn't come cheap. In the CRSX store they have nice looking strut king pedals but only the brake and clutch have grips on them and so the overall look doesn't match as well to me as compared to the type-R... Either way, could you show your pedals (and I want a dead rest) and tell me what they are so I can get a better idea of what I want. Been searching around and found some nice ones but just wanted more opinions and inputs. Thanks CRSX :thumbsup:

Type-R

Strut Kings

#42 ·
thats great to know... But I do want pedals, I think they add a lot of character and decor to the interior of your car, not to mention help with grip. I like to go to car shows in my area so I'm looking to spice up the interior. Just wanted to see some others set-up because just seeing pictures of pedals not in the car does no justice.

#46 ·
I like those Strut Kings...I bought a set of Sparco Grip Pedals a while back, no dead rest. They worked out nicely as well. I would show you a pic, but I no longer have the Type-S. Driving the TSX now...for another year and a half or so till I can get my hands on something else :shady:.

Reactions: Midnightracer59
#53 ·
i recommend that you get the strutking set for 90bucks. most people just buy a black 3 ring binder and stensil out and cut a pice to put behind the holes... they really arent worth selling in my opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.