Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

People Disrespecting Our Cars! :firemad: *Video- Stepping on a Ferrari

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  GregDeeC5 
#1 · (Edited)
So let's say I would like to pick up a GT3 or a 360 Modena/F430. My biggest worry would be parking.
I wouldn't be the type of person to keep the car as a garage queen and I would drive it any time I can.

I wouldn't be too worried parking it in some areas of Manhattan or some areas in Miami, etc- areas where the population is a majority of people from a higher socioeconomic status.
For example, there's an F430 that occasionally parks at the gym parking lot that I go to in a relatively nice part of Westchester.

I wish there weren't so many jealous/awestruck fucking kids/immature assholes in this world. :mad: It's a car, get over it.

I'm not much of an impulsive person, but if I saw these kids doing this to my car, I wouldn't stop to think before I bash these kid's heads in. :firemad:
I believe this is an F430 Scuderia. Enjoy/Rage away...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9bvDLYLijU&list=PLB71B566476960945&index=5&feature=plpp_video

#7 ·
If I was the Ferrari owner, I would laugh at them for being poor, buy the businesses their parents work at, fuck their moms, fire their parents, and then laugh as I go buy 3 more Ferraris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.