Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Boost Gauge Install Help!!!!

5K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  nats007 
#1 ·
Ok so heres the thing...,
I spent the better part of this morning looking for threads on installing a boost gauge(running the hose, finding a vacuum hose to fit it to etc,..)
I only found one thread that was of any use. I learned how to run the hose through the firewall so that was out of the way. But, even on that thread the pictures of the "where to install the hose" were of no use since they were so close up... I couldn't make anything out! heres what i am looking for:

Pictures of where to connect the nylon hose onto the engine using a T-fitting

PLEASE help!!

:confused:

#5 ·
on the JRSC it was so easy. They have an extra nipple on the top of the intake manifold where you plug in a boost gauge vac line. :) :)

i just had problems hooking up the electric... i fried my cruise control because i was rushing it and did something stupid... needless to say i still havent hooked up the electrical for it. ;)

#8 ·
i fried the light behind the cruise control button on the left side of the dash... the electrical...

and i ran the vac line through the firewall through that little hole just above the pedals yes.. i took the whole thing out (rubber plunger thingy) and then just fed the vac line through... then put the rubber thingy back into the firewall... quite easy.

#11 ·
Connected to the wrong spot as that is pre blower. There are 2 ports on the JRSC manifold right behind the fuel rail. One should connected to your MAP sensor and the other is available to connect vac line for boost gauge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.