just put a nitrous kit on my DC5R - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Nitrous Oxide RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-11-2013, 07:45 AM   #26
costansx
Master Member

costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
i must have sprayed the most here with nitrous 215hp to be exact and sold my set up
instaled a bone stock motor with the exception 3 inch exhaust plm race header and those i kept from my last set up and also added hondata reflash that isnt recommended for race header and nitrous and guess what? the car made 220whp on a dynapck dyno and i missed the juice so i added + 85hp wet system on top of that and so far so good ...i have this set up almost a year and i have emptyed over 10 bottles and no problem

i enjoy this set up i love it ...
http://forums.clubrsx.com/album.php?albumid=1295
costansx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2013, 07:56 AM   #27
trumpdis3
Master Member

trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx trumpdis3 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Nice. What system did you instal. Did you get the re flash from Hondata that is tuned for the race header. It just recently became available. I'm running a zex wet kit with a 75 shot. First bottle , lol lots of fun so far..
trumpdis3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #28
costansx
Master Member

costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumpdis3 View Post
Nice. What system did you instal. Did you get the re flash from Hondata that is tuned for the race header. It just recently became available. I'm running a zex wet kit with a 75 shot. First bottle , lol lots of fun so far..
I installed a wet nitrous NOS system nothing out of the ordinary just something that i had laying around ,also instaled a heater blacket to keep pressure always to
1000-1050 psi and my reflash is tho old kind the one that they dont recomend with a race header...it works fine for me really happy
http://forums.clubrsx.com/album.php?albumid=1295
costansx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2018, 07:40 PM   #29
Migueldc5!

Migueldc5! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Migueldc5! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Migueldc5! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Migueldc5! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Migueldc5! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Migueldc5! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Migueldc5! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Migueldc5! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm running a 75 wet shot nx express proton and the car runs great not tuned.I did buy ktuner and will be putting it on dyno soon.as long as its a wet shot you should be fine.just don't go past 100 shot if not tuned.
Migueldc5! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 09:18 PM   #30
all<dc5
NA Today

all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migueldc5! View Post
I'm running a 75 wet shot nx express proton and the car runs great not tuned.I did buy ktuner and will be putting it on dyno soon.as long as its a wet shot you should be fine.just don't go past 100 shot if not tuned.
Lmao dude I bet all those people don't have RSXs any more. This thread is from 5+ years ago.
'03 Tacoma Prerunner V6
all<dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:25 PM   #31
troye
Been Around for a while

troye is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by all<dc5 View Post
Lmao dude I bet all those people don't have RSXs any more. This thread is from 5+ years ago.
you never know. I revived a couple of old threads and some people were still here
troye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 06:48 AM   #32
all<dc5
NA Today

all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by troye View Post
you never know. I revived a couple of old threads and some people were still here
I know it's still some what active but I thought it was funny that this guy addressed the OP's question as if he's still looking for an answer
'03 Tacoma Prerunner V6
Old 04-10-2018, 06:58 AM   #33
Migueldc5!

Migueldc5! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Migueldc5! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Migueldc5! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Migueldc5! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Migueldc5! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Migueldc5! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Migueldc5! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Migueldc5! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just putting it out there that running a 75 wet shot kit is safe even on a factory motor non tuned in case anybody was wondering about it.
Migueldc5! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 01:10 PM   #34
troye
Been Around for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by all<dc5 View Post
I know it's still some what active but I thought it was funny that this guy addressed the OP's question as if he's still looking for an answer
Right!
Old 04-10-2018, 01:10 PM   #35
troye
Been Around for a while

Quote:
Just putting it out there that running a 75 wet shot kit is safe even on a factory motor non tuned in case anybody was wondering about it.
Good to know for sure
Old 04-10-2018, 01:34 PM   #36
all<dc5
NA Today

Quote:
How long have you been sprayin?
'03 Tacoma Prerunner V6
Old 07-16-2018, 10:37 PM   #37
Reesx

Reesx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Reesx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Reesx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Reesx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Reesx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Reesx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Reesx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Reesx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
How's it going? Updates?
Reesx is offline   Reply With Quote