Hood Struts - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Exterior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-31-2018, 06:24 AM   #1
97 GSX 97
I Hate Honda's

97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Hood Struts

Does anyone know if there is a difference between RSX and Integra Type R DC5 hood struts? My entire front end is Authentic Type R, and I've seen hood strut kits labeled specifically for Type R and RSX respectively.
2002 RSX Type S Laser Blue Turbo
97 GSX 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2018, 01:00 AM   #2
Joel dillard

Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I bought my car and it had good struts on it already. I don't know what kind they are but I can look tomorrow and see if they say the brand. They are nice to have though.
Joel dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 01:02 AM   #3
Joel dillard

Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Joel dillard is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel dillard View Post
I bought my car and it had good struts on it already. I don't know what kind they are but I can look tomorrow and see if they say the brand. They are nice to have though.
correction, hood struts not good struts. Damn autocorrect.
Joel dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 05:35 PM   #4
97 GSX 97
I Hate Honda's

97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel dillard View Post
Haha alright thanks
2002 RSX Type S Laser Blue Turbo
97 GSX 97 is offline   Reply With Quote