Alexís 05 VBP - Page 7 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-16-2018, 12:21 PM   #151
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Alexís 05 VBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by troye View Post
Looking good!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeyrsx View Post
Looks good bro!

Thank you ecu is coming today and I might just not go in to work today lol. Hope it comes in quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by SanDiegoLoCo; 08-24-2018 at 10:12 AM..
SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2018, 04:21 PM   #152
troye
Been Around for a while

troye is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Nice to hear you are actually driving the car now
troye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 06:59 PM   #153
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by troye View Post
Nice to hear you are actually driving the car now

Haha yeah license is good. And BTW the reflash is worth every every dollar. Definitely feel a big difference!! Did a little pull right now and itís night and day difference. Only issue Iím having is my steering wants to kind of jolt here and there not sure if itís just because of the suspension taking to imperfections in the road? I just paid $120 to have my suspension double checked and aligned at a professional shop. Iím not really sure if itís because my tie rods are flipped upside down if that has anything to do with it, next purchase might be some inverted tie rods. :donít know:

Old 08-17-2018, 01:24 AM   #154
rsx-s03

rsx-s03 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
You definitely need an lsd bro

My Youtube channel
My Showoff thread: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1115986
Need AMSOIL??
rsx-s03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 02:41 AM   #155
dopeyrsx

dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
torque steer.. fwd problems.
dopeyrsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 07:58 AM   #156
97 GSX 97
I Hate Honda's

97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I desperately miss my VBP 06. The color is hands down the best offered for these cars.
2002 RSX Type S Laser Blue Turbo
97 GSX 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 01:45 PM   #157
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Alexís 05 VBP

Last edited by SanDiegoLoCo; 09-11-2018 at 01:03 PM..
Old 08-21-2018, 04:29 AM   #158
dopeyrsx

dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Lowering the car makes it look so so much better, stock is like a lifted truck now.
dopeyrsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 10:14 AM   #159
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeyrsx View Post
Lowering the car makes it look so so much better, stock is like a lifted truck now.

Right I was looking at the pics when I bought it haha swear I had off-road suspension

Old 09-08-2018, 03:58 PM   #160
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Alexís 05 VBP

picked up this Si from a neighbor. needed catalytic converter. Clean title 234k miles I Smogged it new tires service brakes complete detail tune up oil change trans fluid clutch fluid it runs amazing paid the tags good thru 2019!! Stoked on this pick up, possibly going to sell it. Just couldnít resist getting it. Anyone need a Si daily 100% oem healthy ass car it runs great. It will also fund my new paint job on the RSX

Last edited by SanDiegoLoCo; 09-10-2018 at 10:09 AM..
Old 09-08-2018, 07:13 PM   #161
Kenn7792

Kenn7792 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kenn7792 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kenn7792 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kenn7792 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kenn7792 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kenn7792 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kenn7792 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kenn7792 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Nice color and clean headlights
Kenn7792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 12:06 AM   #162
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Alexís 05 VBP

Last edited by SanDiegoLoCo; 09-10-2018 at 10:09 AM..
Old 09-19-2018, 06:05 PM   #163
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Alexís 05 VBP

Pulled the trigger on these 17x7 +42 WORK CR kai rims in matte gunmetal from a CRSX member, along with a set of WORK extended lugnuts and also a BLUE Password JDM battery tie down.
Goals : HAWK brake pads , re-tint the windows , get some new front door speakers, look for a new sub , need a new shift boot for sure , almost at 110k miles gonna get valve adjust and repaint valve cover Pick up a mint steering wheel from pick your part junkyard, maybe new floor mats and some retrofit headlights.

Last edited by SanDiegoLoCo; 09-29-2018 at 11:00 AM..
Old 09-19-2018, 07:15 PM   #164
troye
Been Around for a while

which Pick a part has RSX steering wheels? I don't need one just curious
Old 09-20-2018, 10:38 AM   #165
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Chula Vista ... it was like 2 months ago t could very well be gone already

Old 09-20-2018, 10:39 AM   #166
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

ĎĎTwas a very nice black like 9/10 steering wheel I seriously want to go back for it lol

Old 09-20-2018, 12:40 PM   #167
troye
Been Around for a while

That is surprising. I will have to keep that in mind if I ever need one. Which yard did you go to? There are quite a few down there.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:41 PM   #168
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

LKQ pick your part off energy way

Old 09-29-2018, 12:32 AM   #169
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Alexís 05 VBP

Really stoked on these WORK EMOTION CR-KAI 17x7 +42. Thank you @LowandSlowS2K for these beauties. They have a new home now. Just need to lower a slight bit more

Last edited by SanDiegoLoCo; 09-29-2018 at 12:35 AM..
Old 09-29-2018, 09:31 PM   #170
LowandSlowS2K

LowandSlowS2K is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowS2K is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowS2K is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowS2K is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowS2K is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowS2K is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowS2K is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LowandSlowS2K is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoLoCo View Post
Really stoked on these WORK EMOTION CR-KAI 17x7 +42. Thank you @LowandSlowS2K for these beauties. They have a new home now. Just need to lower a slight bit more

Dude they look perfect on your car, love it! Glad they made it to you safe!
LowandSlowS2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 09:05 AM   #171
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

20% tint all around , plus windshield strip at top I also found (2) JL W3V3-4 12ís for $250 for both so thinking of picking them up and maybe selling one of them because itís probably going to be too much bass and my 1000W 2/1 should power one nicely.

Old 10-03-2018, 11:25 AM   #172
remyrounds
Site Sponsor

remyrounds is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Very nice! Wheels and lugnuts look nice on that color.
Old 10-03-2018, 12:20 PM   #173
dc5luis
Master N00b Member

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
minty
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 03:39 PM   #174
BrutalB83
WILDCARD!

BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Noice!
BrutalB83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 08:02 PM   #175
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Alexís 05 VBP

Buddy and I shot some photos. 30 second exposure. I still have to edit the ones I shot off my camera. Just for LOLs

Last edited by SanDiegoLoCo; 10-12-2018 at 11:29 AM..