Moises 95 Eg milano red Dc5 J's Racing & Blue 93 Eg Showoff **** - Page 21 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-02-2018, 10:21 PM   #501
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I still buy CDs too. They go straight onto an iPod, but I like having that physical backup. Still buy DVDs for home, too. Not a fan of having an online collection of media, or movies not always being available on the streaming services when I want to watch certain ones - especially since I like a lot of '80s and '90s films that aren't available to begin with.

I'm with you on the auto preference though. Manual just doesn't make sense to me in a daily. If I took the car to track days to really beat on it, sure, but the sequential shift is good enough for mountain cruising. I'm going to try to keep mine when I eventually build a mild turbo motor.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-02-2018 at 10:24 PM..
CyborgGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2018, 10:32 PM   #502
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moises's_Rsx View Post
Should have told me years ago too late now
Old 08-02-2018, 10:33 PM   #503
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
I still buy CDs too. They go straight onto an iPod, but I like having that physical backup. Still buy DVDs for home, too. Not a fan of having an online collection of media, or movies not always being available on the streaming services when I want to watch certain ones - especially since I like a lot of '80s and '90s films that aren't available to begin with.

I'm with you on the auto preference though. Manual just doesn't make sense to me in a daily. If I took the car to track days to really beat on it, sure, but the sequential shift is good enough for mountain cruising. I'm going to try to keep mine when I eventually build a mild turbo motor.
Let's play a game! Guess his age!?!?!?!

I'm going with 40

Old 08-02-2018, 10:37 PM   #504
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

I used to buy CD's, but I got tired of backing them up into my computers/hard drives. I said fuck it, and just started buying digital copies. For the most part, if they are albums that I love, I just downloaded them into my phone. If they are meh, I just stream them when I want to hear them. The last time I bought a CD.... 2013??? Since then, I've just been downloading/streaming
Old 08-02-2018, 11:14 PM   #505
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
30. Apparently stubborn and old at heart.

Just watched Grumpier Old Men last night. Love those movies, lol. Nothing like a 95 year old man trying to pick up an Italian woman with the line, "how about we go back to my place and I show you my man-sized manicotti?"

Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-02-2018 at 11:21 PM..
Old 08-03-2018, 12:07 AM   #506
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
Great movie lol

ATLANTA DALLAS
RSXRetrofits | VisionAutoworks | Team Hi-Def
UnitF14 Powdercoating | O'Reilly Plano
cauQazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 05:31 AM   #507
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
30. Apparently stubborn and old at heart.

Just watched Grumpier Old Men last night. Love those movies, lol. Nothing like a 95 year old man trying to pick up an Italian woman with the line, "how about we go back to my place and I show you my man-sized manicotti?"
Meh, youíre two years younger than I
Old 08-03-2018, 10:17 AM   #508
CyborgGT
Master Member

^ But adamantly refusing my millennial status.

Quote:
Js racing exhaust and pioneer mvh 1400nex , stoked. Putting the cloth seats with bride floor mats soon

What camera is that, btw? I'm looking for a tiny one for... other purposes

Video quality looks really good from here.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-03-2018 at 10:23 AM..
Old 08-03-2018, 10:52 AM   #509
BrutalB83
WILDCARD!

BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:

I also still buy the occasional CD for the artists that I really love because I want a case and the album artwork and notes to look at, but I can't remember the last time I actually kept CD in a binder or rear view mirror clip in my car or put a CD in my CD player.
BrutalB83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 10:53 AM   #510
BrutalB83
WILDCARD!

BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:

Yeah, that is a nice picture. I'm curious also.
BrutalB83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 02:18 PM   #511
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Quote:

Yeah the quality is real good pic doesnt do justice

Camera is an autovox 170 degree rearview i believe, 700 tvl quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 02:21 PM   #512
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Like i said pic dont do justice on the quality

Quote:
Old 08-03-2018, 08:18 PM   #513
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Lol all my CDs are burned blank disc from back in like 98íand for some reason my laptop wonít read a single one of them... or I too would have them on my phone. Donít know why it wonít read , my box one reads them fine. Yes i understand Iím the only one that has cds. But man it just takes you back to good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 08:21 PM   #514
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuizDC5 View Post
Sell me something else

Quote:
Old 08-04-2018, 04:35 PM   #515
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
X2. I think itís bullshit that us late 80ís babies have been thrown into that generation. My brother was born in 1990 and fits right in as millennial. Regardless to say, weíre not close
Old 08-04-2018, 04:36 PM   #516
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
Sell me something else
Dick pics inbound
Old 08-04-2018, 09:06 PM   #517
ispoondc5
Spooning on you!

ispoondc5 is on a distinguished road ispoondc5 is on a distinguished road
This is why you need the js rear. Sexy

https://www.flickr.com/gp/151091655@N04/DiN6r0
ispoondc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 09:42 PM   #518
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ispoondc5 View Post
This is why you need the js rear. Sexy

https://www.flickr.com/gp/151091655@N04/DiN6r0
Yeah im trying to go for an all jís theme.

I was just too impatient for the rear bumper hence why i just put aspec with a diffuser i just mounted. Will get one in the future but i like this look for now.

Quote:
Old 10-01-2018, 08:53 PM   #519
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Double Team

Quote:
Old 10-02-2018, 02:21 PM   #520
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Damn I love that EG hatch if I could get all my money back and start a build over it would be that. Had a couple of them but never did anything except return to stock.

Old 10-05-2018, 12:32 PM   #521
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoLoCo View Post
Damn I love that EG hatch if I could get all my money back and start a build over it would be that. Had a couple of them but never did anything except return to stock.

Yeah bro i love it too eg hatch is my fav. Just going to get coils and exhaust for now. Il keep the em1 wheels on since winter is coming. Its got a 2000 swap single cam

Quote:
Old 10-14-2018, 02:33 PM   #522
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

Dope. Iíve always wanted to see how a LS vtec feels in a hatch. I had 97 TEG Ls , B18B1 and was saving to turbo and it got totaled. If they didnít pay me out 5500 I woulda kept the engine suspension and got a hatch and turbod it