CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 187 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-17-2018, 01:43 PM   #4651
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2018, 05:57 AM   #4652
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
Its only Wednesday and yall disappeared already?
I had to go get the kids from school.
So yeah. Disappeared. LOL

One of my friends purchased one of my old M3s from another friend. Can't remember if I told ya'll or not.
2003.5 E46. 66k miles. Slick top, manual seats, 6spd manual. REALLY REALLY CLEAN.

Well someone SMASHED into the back of it not paying attention and they had to total it.
He was devastated.
Anyway he is taking what he got from the insurance company (Quite a lot more than he paid for it) and putting it towards a new Jeep Rubicon JL.

It's suppose to arrive within the week.
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:55 AM   #4653
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
I had to go get the kids from school.
So yeah. Disappeared. LOL

One of my friends purchased one of my old M3s from another friend. Can't remember if I told ya'll or not.
2003.5 E46. 66k miles. Slick top, manual seats, 6spd manual. REALLY REALLY CLEAN.

Well someone SMASHED into the back of it not paying attention and they had to total it.
He was devastated.
Anyway he is taking what he got from the insurance company (Quite a lot more than he paid for it) and putting it towards a new Jeep Rubicon JL.

It's suppose to arrive within the week.
E46 M3 to a Jeep. No thanks.

I like Jeeps, not that much. Id go hunting for another M3 or something similarly fun.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 10:27 AM   #4654
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
E46 M3 to a Jeep. No thanks.

I like Jeeps, not that much. Id go hunting for another M3 or something similarly fun.
If you had the pinnacle of E46 M3s and it got smashed, would you be happy with a less than stellar car?
He looked for another E46, looked at E92s.
He has a 240SX that he is building a single turbo 2JZGTE for, so the fun car is coming along. He did have a daily driver JK Jeep that he was missing. That is why the switch.
Old 10-18-2018, 10:48 AM   #4655
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
If you had the pinnacle of E46 M3s and it got smashed, would you be happy with a less than stellar car?
He looked for another E46, looked at E92s.
He has a 240SX that he is building a single turbo 2JZGTE for, so the fun car is coming along. He did have a daily driver JK Jeep that he was missing. That is why the switch.
Nope. And I want a 6spd Laguna Seca Blue one.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 03:40 PM   #4656
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
Gross. Gloss or no black at all

Matt wheels look dirty or cheap like plastidip, to me anyway

gonna laugh if they're RPF1's.

You confuse me as to why dump all this money into a 3.

but dumping what I'm going to into a 200k+ 13yr old car isn't better. so play on
haha i'll see, right now i'm still looking around to what i would get.

lol nope def not RPF1, never been a fan of those wheels

yeah i'm just going for looks and give the car a bit more uniqueness to me, don't want it to look like any other mazda when i walk out to the parking lot haha
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 03:44 PM   #4657
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Gloss black wheels will look better than matte.
But Black can only look good on some cars. Also black gets lost in pictures.

I've had black wheels. Sometimes I like, sometimes I don't. Depends on the vehicle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
My main reason for never wanting black wheels. I take too many photos and it would get on my nerves.
Quote:
Yeah. With a bright car, the exposure will cancel out the black wheels.
Quote:
Kinda why I like em. Black out all the things!
i don't take enough pics to care if the wheels stand out or not, nor if it draws or takes away attention from itself/the car

i like black...when it comes to wheels lol

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 10-18-2018, 04:05 PM   #4658
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
i don't take enough pics to care if the wheels stand out or not, nor if it draws or takes away attention from itself/the car

i like black...when it comes to wheels lol
Good thing you covered yourself there...
Old 10-18-2018, 06:54 PM   #4659
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
speaking of bmw... rode in a coworkers car today at lunch. 3 series non m series... 08 model. upgraded twins, intercooler, tune, blah blah blah making 450 to 500, he's not sure. ran 11.9 on his one track run on crap tires with spinning i guess.

thing was ridiculously quick... makes my car with the upgrades seem really slow hahaha.
Old 10-18-2018, 09:33 PM   #4660
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Sup. Pot is legal now
AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:02 AM   #4661
AzianK
Modelrator

it was always legal

Quote:

Quote: