DA9 Rear Red Honda Emblems - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Acura Integra
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 04-01-2011, 01:52 AM   #1
sKm
VTAK YO !

sKm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sKm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sKm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sKm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sKm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sKm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sKm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sKm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
DA9 Rear Red Honda Emblems

My uncles letting my drive his DA9 until I save up enough to get my IT-S . I was just wondering if a rear DC5 H emblem would fit on it? Or do I have to buy DC2 H emblems? The silver DA9 emblems just dont pop out as much to me, and the reason I ask this is because when I can actually afford my IT-S, I don't want to go out and buy another pair of DC5 emblems when i get it. (Assuming they don't get stolen lol)

Thanks in advance
sKm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2011, 11:28 PM   #2
clean3two3
Master Member

clean3two3 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sKm View Post
My uncles letting my drive his DA9 until I save up enough to get my IT-S . I was just wondering if a rear DC5 H emblem would fit on it? Or do I have to buy DC2 H emblems? The silver DA9 emblems just dont pop out as much to me, and the reason I ask this is because when I can actually afford my IT-S, I don't want to go out and buy another pair of DC5 emblems when i get it. (Assuming they don't get stolen lol)

Thanks in advance
try the accords think the year is 92

i used to have a 92 integra and the h from that accord fit best
btw i think the red emblems fro the dc5 are too big, try the dc2 ones
clean3two3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:27 AM   #3
sKm
VTAK YO !

sKm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sKm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sKm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sKm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sKm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sKm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sKm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sKm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yeah i figured the DC2 's would fit better than the DC5's, thanks for your help !
sKm is offline   Reply With Quote