should i pick up another integra and drop my rsx plans? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Acura Integra
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-02-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
silverpikachu

silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx silverpikachu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
should i pick up another integra and drop my rsx plans?

Hey guys,

The reason why I'm asking this is because 1. the rsx parts are so expensive... I mean I can afford the parts but I don't want to spend so much for something that on a integra, its cheaper and looks nicer(to me). 2. The car got into a crash last winter 2010, I got it all fixed but it doesn't feel right anymore and I don't want to trade it cause its paid off... And 3. I hate how the rsx feels so heavy compared to a integra and how the suspension ride feels like. When I had my old integra, it was so smooth I didn't need to slow down on quick turns or merging ramps but my rsx, shit you gotta slow down and always move the steering when going down merge ramps cause it makes you feel like flipinf over...

I know the integra is a old car but how can you beat the looks of a jdm front as well? Lol

Right now my cars all stock but with parts on the shelve (coilovers, rpf1s no tires, camber, side marker, jdm visor, and tsx lens and extra broken tab headlights)... I want to mod its performance but without k-pro it won't do any good espeacially my cars a 05, need a 02-04 ecu...

Idk.. I've been having a lot of thinking, and I feel like having the rsx as a beater and a dc2 integra as a weeken fun car? What do you think?
silverpikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2012, 03:26 PM   #2
Surferman

Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Surferman is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Sounds good to me, i miss my 94 slammed AUTO integra even though i have a 03 type s now!
Do what your heart tells you to lol.
parts for the integra are so cheaper than the rsx so if money is a issue (like me) then I say teg.
it sounds like your leaning to do that, but honestly- you cant go wrong with either car!
Surferman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:38 PM   #3
cencalep3
Eg>Ek>Ep : )

cencalep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cencalep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cencalep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cencalep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cencalep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cencalep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cencalep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cencalep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Pick up a GSR. Goddamnit I miss the B and H series days........
cencalep3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
Fuccboi
y u mad tho?

Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member Fuccboi is a glorious c-rsx member
I miss my integra, id pick up another one in a heartbeat if it were one I liked
Old 02-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #5
Merc
Master Member

Merc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Merc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Merc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Merc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Merc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Merc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Merc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Merc is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
K series dc2?
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:02 PM   #6
et_2k6_dc5
...or what?

et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i miss my gsr

u should go ahead and pick one up as a project and make ur rsx a daily
Old 02-10-2012, 11:05 AM   #7
04ITR
Master Member

04ITR is on a distinguished road
go for it!!!!! lol i'm looking for an integra, figure i'd dd that till the engine died and then build me a nice jdm front teggy with a nice little b18c engine
04ITR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:04 PM   #8
NecroFIesh
You've Seen The Butcher

NecroFIesh is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
K series dc2?
This.
NecroFIesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:11 PM   #9
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
do it

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:13 PM   #10
imbest123
Bańned

imbest123 is on a distinguished road
i love my dc4 but id never mod one. mine got stolen at school from the school parking lot that was located 3 buslengths in front of the sheriffs dept. id rather stick to my rsx with a working immobilizer.

guys, hes not gonna do a k series swap if hes saying the rsx is too expensive for parts

Don't PM me. I don't give a fuck about who you are and no, I don't have nudes
imbest123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:02 PM   #11
cencalep3
Eg>Ek>Ep : )

cencalep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cencalep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cencalep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cencalep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cencalep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cencalep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cencalep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx cencalep3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbest123 View Post
i love my dc4 but id never mod one. mine got stolen at school from the school parking lot that was located 3 buslengths in front of the sheriffs dept. id rather stick to my rsx with a working immobilizer.

guys, hes not gonna do a k series swap if hes saying the rsx is too expensive for parts
This.

Also, I've always been indifferent towards k series motors into older generation cars. I like the idea of keeping the years of the swaps close the car it's going into.
cencalep3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:05 PM   #12
NecroFIesh
You've Seen The Butcher

NecroFIesh is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
K20's in Integras are sick, period...

Besides that, my advice to OP would be - yes, keep your DC5 as a daily and mod the Integra as your weekend racer...there's an endless amount of parts available for that chassis and they're nowhere close to the price you'll pay for trying to mod that RSX...trust me, I've had both and speak from experience...
NecroFIesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:49 PM   #13
IntegraNationRR
b20b0b

IntegraNationRR is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
keep both like me

i am building my dc4 for the weekend/track car. it will be getting all the quality mods and go fast parts. My dc5 has the simple mods all the way up to the kpro, keeping suspension stock and wheels stock(unless i come across on a good deal on some mugen ss) Love that ill have a quick little daily car that isnt standing out as much as the weekend car will

strange that you hated the rsx suspension. when i parked my dc4 and bought my dc5 i fell in love with how much better the handling was.

good luck with whatever you do. I wish my rsx was paid off because i could get the integra done faster. a couple more years left!

06 MM DC5-S/DAILY SLEEPER
IntegraNationRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:54 AM   #14
BackIn03
Dream Weaver

BackIn03 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BackIn03 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BackIn03 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BackIn03 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BackIn03 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BackIn03 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BackIn03 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BackIn03 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm doing something simliar. I am selling my RSX parts and plan to buy a cheap GSR or a nice GSR shell. Worst case scenario (fingers crossed this never happens) My RSX is totaled and hey K20 DC2!
I've never owned a DC2 but for some reason it's always been on my bucket list to own a real GSR.
BackIn03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:31 PM   #15
1s1cdc5

1s1cdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1s1cdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1s1cdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1s1cdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1s1cdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1s1cdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1s1cdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1s1cdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i miss my gsr! im selling mine rsx and going back to dc2
1s1cdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:39 PM   #16
MYK20

MYK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MYK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MYK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MYK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MYK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MYK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MYK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MYK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I still own my dc2..
Mann i dont miss it all. Its lack of power. Plus its so small.

Rsx feels so right to me.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
MYK20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:54 PM   #17
nickflanders

nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I plan on selling my RSX to get a GSR.. The DC chassis just feel so right. I daily a 2000 auto teggy and love it.
nickflanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:18 PM   #18
poeticfinesse21
Poetic Finesse

poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
K series DB8?
Fixed

The 94-01 integra sedan is without a doubt the best 4-door honda ever released...too bad we didn't get the 4-door type-r

As soon as I get a garage I plan on getting another one, they get stolen way too easily here in the city
poeticfinesse21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:21 PM   #19
MYK20

MYK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MYK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MYK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MYK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MYK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MYK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MYK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MYK20 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Looks wise i think 4dr integras look fugly. Personal preference i guess

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
MYK20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 04:07 AM   #20
Atom GS-R type

Atom GS-R type is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Atom GS-R type is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Atom GS-R type is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Atom GS-R type is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Atom GS-R type is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Atom GS-R type is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Atom GS-R type is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Atom GS-R type is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Jdm front 4dr.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:27 PM   #21
poeticfinesse21
Poetic Finesse

poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx poeticfinesse21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom GS-R type View Post
Jdm front 4dr.
^This

poeticfinesse21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:49 PM   #22
antinem3sis

antinem3sis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx antinem3sis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx antinem3sis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx antinem3sis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx antinem3sis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx antinem3sis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx antinem3sis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx antinem3sis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by poeticfinesse21 View Post
^This

Sexy
antinem3sis is offline   Reply With Quote