N/A K-Pro Calibrations - Page 44 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > All Motor RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-26-2014, 04:55 PM   #1076
smokdad

smokdad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx smokdad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx smokdad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx smokdad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx smokdad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx smokdad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx smokdad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx smokdad is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Car won't start after I lost current kal. long story short...I just bought it and fucked up.
Acura RSX Type S 02
-DC Race header
-Cat back exhaust
-Short Ram Air Intake
-Aftermarket ECU w/ Kpro 3

I just need to get my car running does anyone have a kal that I could use as a basemap that is similar to this?
smokdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2014, 07:39 PM   #1077
dan_nguyen
Vietnamese Singer

dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own dan_nguyen must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokdad View Post
Car won't start after I lost current kal. long story short...I just bought it and fucked up.
Acura RSX Type S 02
-DC Race header
-Cat back exhaust
-Short Ram Air Intake
-Aftermarket ECU w/ Kpro 3

I just need to get my car running does anyone have a kal that I could use as a basemap that is similar to this?
Kpro should have a basemap that's similar to this, enough to get you running at least.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:57 AM   #1078
MollMan

MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MollMan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Really hoping someone can help me out. Installing skunk2 intake manifold with Hybrid Racing 70mm tb, k-tuned fuel rail and Gram 750cc injectors in a few weeks. I already have PLM header and Thermal R&D exhaust. Tuning shop is a lil over an hour drive. Anyone have a kal I can use that will work to get me to the shop?
MollMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2015, 06:13 PM   #1079
02_SLVR_DC5
Hops

02_SLVR_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02_SLVR_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02_SLVR_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02_SLVR_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02_SLVR_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02_SLVR_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02_SLVR_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02_SLVR_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
2003 Acura RSX Type S

Mods:
Mugen Airbox
DC Sports SS Shorty Header
Stock Cat-Back Exhaust

Should I run:
- K20a2 Factory Calibration, Stock ECU Calibration
OR
- K20a2 with CAI dyno tuned

Which base tune would you start with?

2002 Acura RSX 5-Spd Base (SSM) ~180,000 Miles [SOLD]
02_SLVR_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 08:23 PM   #1080
koncept88
DC5

koncept88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koncept88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koncept88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koncept88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koncept88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koncept88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koncept88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx koncept88 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02_SLVR_DC5 View Post
2003 Acura RSX Type S

Mods:
Mugen Airbox
DC Sports SS Shorty Header
Stock Cat-Back Exhaust

Should I run:
- K20a2 Factory Calibration, Stock ECU Calibration
OR
- K20a2 with CAI dyno tuned

Which base tune would you start with?
I'd run the k20a2 cai dyno tuned since it's closest to what you have.
koncept88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:10 PM   #1081
tkane4389
Master Member

tkane4389 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkane4389 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkane4389 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkane4389 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkane4389 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkane4389 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkane4389 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tkane4389 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
If anyone needs a basemap i have hundreds of fully tuned maps from previous customers on file.
Also help with full tunes if need be.

Feel free to give me a shout!

E-tuning, remote dyno, and dyno tuning available!
tkane4389 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 07:13 PM   #1082
02_SLVR_DC5
Hops

02_SLVR_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02_SLVR_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02_SLVR_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02_SLVR_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02_SLVR_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02_SLVR_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02_SLVR_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02_SLVR_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thank you, that ended up being the one to go with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koncept88 View Post
I'd run the k20a2 cai dyno tuned since it's closest to what you have.

2002 Acura RSX 5-Spd Base (SSM) ~180,000 Miles [SOLD]
02_SLVR_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 06:26 PM   #1083
airforce1

airforce1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx airforce1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx airforce1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx airforce1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx airforce1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx airforce1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx airforce1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx airforce1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Toda cams and springs
RBC with port matched with bored stock TB to 67 I believe
CAI
DC header to T1R catback

What base map should I run atm? I feel the tune I have is quite dated (tuned back in 2004, and I'm having some trouble when coming to a stop - the idle dips to around 500 before surging back up.

Any ideas or input?

Thanks
airforce1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 07:42 PM   #1084
davinadze

davinadze is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx davinadze is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx davinadze is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx davinadze is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx davinadze is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx davinadze is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx davinadze is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx davinadze is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Need a base map for k24/k20 Drag cartel 3.2 cams or Elite endurance cams, or even skunk2 ultra-1 map on k24/k20. They are all similar cams lift. The I can tune from there till I break engine in For dyno.

Here is my setup if interested will also share my 3 different maps with 310cc, rdx 410cc, and rsx-s moded 520cc injectors. let me know.

04 k24a2 block, type-s oil pump,
k20a2 head shaved to about 11:1 compression,
06-08 tsx cams,
50* VTC gear,
RRC manifold-port matched to 70mm Hybrid Racing throttle body,
4" short ram to cold air intake,
tri-y 4-2-1 header to 3" full exhaust+vibrant muffler

My Email is tlyubava@aol.com
davinadze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 01:34 PM   #1085
AyeeDoniss

AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AyeeDoniss is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
2002 Acura RSX type s
Stock k24a2
25* VTC (stock)
PLM Race header (with a test pipe)
Stock exhaust piping (guessing a tune with a cat back shouldn't effect it by too much)
Custom 3" SRI

Just bolt ons! Anything better than the stock tsx map would do until I can get a tune !
Please pm or post it here
AyeeDoniss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 01:49 PM   #1086
DC5_Jr

DC5_Jr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Jr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Jr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Jr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Jr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Jr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Jr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Jr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
looking to try

Anyone got a Calibration for a k20z1/ skunk2 alpha header/ injen cai / rbc/stock injectors310/full 3 inch exhaust
DC5_Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 03:16 PM   #1087
DC5_Jr

DC5_Jr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Jr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Jr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Jr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Jr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Jr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Jr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Jr is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTypeS View Post
Originally Posted by archull View Post
K20z1

k20z1 AEM cai, DC race header, greddy evo exhaust
just street tuned

http://forums.clubrsx.com/attachment...5&d=1145234901

It ran hard, no knocks, still conservative.
I just removed my exhaust sold it so I could build a 3" exhaust and I am using the stock and it is killing me. I am ready to get the 3" and trying to install a RBC manifold.

i uploaded this tune. WOW! i have ZERO knock and the car pulls hard. im gonna use this cal when i get on the dyno next week.

vtec engament?
DC5_Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 01:20 AM   #1088
pcasupreme2

pcasupreme2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pcasupreme2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pcasupreme2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pcasupreme2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pcasupreme2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pcasupreme2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pcasupreme2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pcasupreme2 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
does anyone have a good kal for k20a2, i/h/e/img

i went through all 44 pages to find out all the attachments dont work anymore. lol

hello again.
pcasupreme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 05:19 PM   #1089
tyson505

tyson505 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tyson505 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tyson505 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tyson505 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tyson505 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tyson505 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tyson505 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx tyson505 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by risktypes View Post
not neccessarily true... CAI's don't really pull in "cold air" as people think. Every bend and every ristriction that the air goes thru you lose degrees of cold air and velocity. SRI's has one slight bend, so it's not losing it's velocity but also it isn't very hot where the SRI hangs. besides my friend tested out them on the dyno and the SRI pulled in more hp then the CAI. Not a big fan of CAI due to the fact of the high risks with them. But non the less anyone have a k20a2 .kal with RBC, SRI, and E?
did you ever find a .kal for this setup? mine is basically identical and I've yet to find a good map.
tyson505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 11:59 AM   #1090
remyrounds
Site Sponsor

remyrounds is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Hondata has so many calibration built in for that setup. None of them worked?
remyrounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 03:37 PM   #1091
RSXblack1

RSXblack1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXblack1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXblack1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXblack1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXblack1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXblack1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXblack1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSXblack1 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Would you have a map for:

CAI, RBC intake manifold?
RSXblack1 is offline   Reply With Quote