Opinions? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > New Member Introduction RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-11-2019, 02:33 AM   #1
YoMammaCuhhhh

YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Opinions?

i’m new to the forums, but i just want some opinions on my car.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F92476B7-7997-4059-9A55-72E0B7FE6CB5_1552289453168.jpeg
Views:	51
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	548705   Click image for larger version

Name:	4739238A-080F-4DB5-BBA6-F8F9079A84D7_1552289489614.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	548707   Click image for larger version

Name:	9B569FAD-3664-436A-88DE-F40791F1D48D_1552289585478.jpeg
Views:	74
Size:	605.2 KB
ID:	548711  
YoMammaCuhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2019, 08:30 AM   #2
BrutalB83
WILDCARD!

BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Two pictures in the dark that are pretty much useless and one showing off some sort of aftermarket wheels. Ride height looks stock. Maybe an ill-fitting rear lip that was painted non-professionally? No other mods that I can see with the limited visuals that you gave us. No mod list either.

Um...looks like a standard 02-04 RSX? Not sure what type of comments you're looking for here...

Last edited by BrutalB83; 03-11-2019 at 08:45 AM..
BrutalB83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 09:57 AM   #3
YoMammaCuhhhh

YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx YoMammaCuhhhh is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
was just asking for opinions honestly. but it’s just an 02 base. the only thing i really did was put on the rep mugen lip that’s unpainted, the kosei’s and his. fitment is horrible on it all. also have some function and form coilovers that i haven’t got a chance to put on. the two pics that are useless, i didn’t realize how dark they were with my phone brightness being high.

Old 03-11-2019, 09:58 AM   #4
YoMammaCuhhhh

Hid*
Old 03-11-2019, 10:59 AM   #5
BrutalB83
WILDCARD!

BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Haha, no problem. Just didn't know what you were looking for exactly. It's not a bad start.
BrutalB83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 12:11 PM   #6
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
The wheels look fresh as hell.
Overall she looks pretty clean minus those little dents on the rear quarter panel. Rear lip can use some molding in the center, but you're off to a good start.
mfarmakas17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 12:33 PM   #7
YoMammaCuhhhh

thanks, i appreciate the feedback
Old 03-11-2019, 04:18 PM   #8
marko16

marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx marko16 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Opinions on an RSX forum are generally favorable.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:42 PM   #9
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Better throw on those coilovers looks like you bout to go 4x4 :braaaaaap:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 02:43 AM   #10
bagdrsxguy

bagdrsxguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bagdrsxguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bagdrsxguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bagdrsxguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bagdrsxguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bagdrsxguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bagdrsxguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bagdrsxguy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
you need some bags bro, that monster truck suspension aint doing you justice tbh
Old 05-18-2019, 09:15 AM   #11
reddirtross

reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Good looking car to start making some changes to...
reddirtross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:48 AM   #12
YoMammaCuhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagdrsxguy View Post
you need some bags bro, that monster truck suspension aint doing you justice tbh
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticrsxboiyea View Post
needs some good ole tein coilovers to get that hotboy static stance my nigga <a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/runaway.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Run" ></a><a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/runaway.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Run" ></a><a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/runaway.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Run" ></a><a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/runaway.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Run" ></a><a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/runaway.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Run" ></a><a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/runaway.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Run" ></a><a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/runaway.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Run" ></a><a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/runaway.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Run" ></a><a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/runaway.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Run" ></a><a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/runaway.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Run" ></a><a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/runaway.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Run" ></a><a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/runaway.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Run" ></a><a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/runaway.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Run" ></a><a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/runaway.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Run" ></a><a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/runaway.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Run" ></a>
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddirtross View Post
Good looking car to start making some changes to...

i got some function and form coilovers on there. i been looking into getting some mugen side skirts and possibly a mugen lip. i seen a couple people put an 05-06 aspec front lip on the 02-04 bumper and if i can get my hands on that i wanna give it a go as well.
Old 05-19-2019, 10:54 PM   #13
Dc5_NightHawk

Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Welcome to the club looking forward to your build.
Dc5_NightHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 12:51 PM   #14
YoMammaCuhhhh

update pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	E45D2A91-E30C-4C69-9EBF-7941EF5C58E5_1559757016084.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	821.8 KB
ID:	549625  
Old 06-05-2019, 04:36 PM   #15
reddirtross

reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoMammaCuhhhh View Post
update pic
Sweet looking ride!
reddirtross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 10:52 PM   #16
Devons03DC5

Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
update pic
drop looks really nice. Those wheels are awesome btw, great choice. As far as future mod suggestions id say black out (Type R rep) headlights. That'll really set the front end off. And maybe an intake/ exhaust set up. What are your future plans for it? Stance? JDM? track inspired?
Devons03DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 11:06 PM   #17
YoMammaCuhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devons03DC5 View Post
Quote:
update pic
drop looks really nice. Those wheels are awesome btw, great choice. As far as future mod suggestions id say black out (Type R rep) headlights. That'll really set the front end off. And maybe an intake/ exhaust set up. What are your future plans for it? Stance? JDM? track inspired?

thanks i appreciate the feedback. i’m honestly just building as i go. whatever feels right i guess? lol. i have a q300 exhaust on it. i got like 5 things on my list for this car, the side skirts of course. i’m looking into getting clear fog lights and clear side markers, also looking for a trunk lip and rear visor. that’s about it that’s left on my list. possibly a whole new paint job.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:27 PM   #18
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm torn on the wheel choice. I've always been a massive fan of Kosei K1s, but at the same time I feel they only suit the tighter bodies of '90s cars.

Definitely not a bad start, though.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:36 AM   #19
Devons03DC5

Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Devons03DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
thanks i appreciate the feedback. iím honestly just building as i go. whatever feels right i guess? lol. i have a q300 exhaust on it. i got like 5 things on my list for this car, the side skirts of course. iím looking into getting clear fog lights and clear side markers, also looking for a trunk lip and rear visor. thatís about it thatís left on my list. possibly a whole new paint job.
I think clear fogs and side markers would look great, especially if you throw some LED bulbs in the fogs
Devons03DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 10:20 PM   #20
YoMammaCuhhhh

yeahh, thanks i appreciate your responses. i’m just stuck trying to find some good clear side markers and clear fogs. also stuck on looking for the rear visor and trunk lip, but even then i’m still waiting to get paid lmfaoo
Old 06-12-2019, 10:21 PM   #21
YoMammaCuhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devons03DC5 View Post
Quote:
thanks i appreciate the feedback. i’m honestly just building as i go. whatever feels right i guess? lol. i have a q300 exhaust on it. i got like 5 things on my list for this car, the side skirts of course. i’m looking into getting clear fog lights and clear side markers, also looking for a trunk lip and rear visor. that’s about it that’s left on my list. possibly a whole new paint job.
I think clear fogs and side markers would look great, especially if you throw some LED bulbs in the fogs [IMG class=inlineimg]https://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/anim_headbang.gif[/IMG]

yeahh, thanks i appreciate your responses. i’m just stuck trying to find some good clear side markers and clear fogs. also stuck on looking for the rear visor and trunk lip, but even then i’m still waiting to get paid lmfaoo
Old 07-11-2019, 04:25 PM   #22
YoMammaCuhhhh

update:
front lip got stolen and front bumper broke
Old Today, 07:11 PM   #23
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
wat?
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
RecarosCostTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote