Bought a car that had kpro - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > ECU Tuning RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-30-2019, 04:12 AM   #1
Mikeman711

Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Bought a car that had kpro

So the rsx I bought came with k pro !

My question is can I edit something to get rid of the lights on dash I have abs light on , air bag light on my main thing is I would like to know if I can activate the abs in the kpro I don’t have a upgraded differential so car pulls to the left when putting my foot into it I want to turn on till I get the differential
Mikeman711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2019, 06:59 AM   #2
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Last I checked, only dealership scanners can turn off the lights. If your ABS light is on, you have a problem that needs to be fixed. Same with your airbag.

You can purchase a TC module from Hondata to function with Kpro, but that ABS will need to be fixed.
mfarmakas17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2019, 02:57 PM   #3
dustyboner
Vaginal Lubrication Tech

dustyboner is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeman711 View Post
I donít have a upgraded differential so car pulls to the left when putting my foot into it I want to turn on till I get the differential

<----this went in my homies turbo'd ep3. It didn't get rid of the torque steer.
dustyboner is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2019, 06:19 PM   #4
Neilaki

Neilaki is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Neilaki is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Neilaki is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Neilaki is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Neilaki is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Neilaki is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Neilaki is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Neilaki is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
If you're not worried about it, the lens for the gauge cluster pops off. Just put a peice of electrical tape over it & pop the lens back in. It covers the light completly & is barely noticeable. I'd use a razor blade & cut out a perfect circle or oval out of the tape. Put the tape on something & trace out around a marker cap?

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
Neilaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 06:38 PM   #5
Mikeman711

Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Mikeman711 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Ok I’ll get that looked into then cause yea I’m not a big fan of lights if I can’t get rid of them and the air bag light I know it’s because he replaced the steering wheel !
Old 02-02-2019, 06:38 PM   #6
Mikeman711

Is he selling it ?
Old 02-06-2019, 08:20 AM   #7
Dgalandie

Dgalandie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dgalandie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dgalandie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dgalandie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dgalandie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dgalandie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dgalandie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dgalandie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Kpro

Quote:
So the rsx I bought came with k pro !

My question is can I edit something to get rid of the lights on dash I have abs light on , air bag light on my main thing is I would like to know if I can activate the abs in the kpro I donít have a upgraded differential so car pulls to the left when putting my foot into it I want to turn on till I get the differential
I am searching high and low to buy a kpro.

I have a solution- Sell or trade me your kpro for my stock ecu so you have extra cash to diagnose and fix the probs. Let me know if you need any stock abs sensors or airbags i have 3.
Dgalandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 09:15 AM   #8
Mikeman711

Well I suggest you look hard cause I have seen plenty selling ! But I’m not selling mine
Old 02-06-2019, 10:57 AM   #9
Dgalandie

Dgalandie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dgalandie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dgalandie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dgalandie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dgalandie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dgalandie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dgalandie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dgalandie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Kpro

Quote:
Well I suggest you look hard cause I have seen plenty selling ! But Iím not selling mine
Yes definitely keeping my options open at this point. If I cant hunt one down within a week then will be just buying a new v4 and send in my prb ecu.
Dgalandie is offline   Reply With Quote