Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

mugen si parts?

Tags
mugen parts
4K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  SURGE MOTORS 
#1 ·
anyone know where i can get the mugen si lips and stuff.. i wanna do the mugen si exterior

#3 ·
u need to find a buddy that has a mugen Si get him to take off his mugen lip. then he needs to go to honda order it from honda get it installed by honda, take off the new lip and give it to you. then he needs to put is old lip back on $$$$$$$$
go to 8thcivic.com for more info!

#7 ·
I would call all the dealers around you and ask. I called a local dealer asked for a Mugen part number and the salesperson said I can have it. He didn't ask if I had a Mugen or ask for a VIN number. Only catch was, it would be full list price and no return since it is a special order. I honestly think some Honda dealers don't care or just want to make a sale.

#10 ·
My questioning is, if you can provide the part number, usually the sales person won't think to ask what car its for. I used to know when I worked for Honda what vehicle they were ordering a part for, but sometimes you just don't care since if they have the PN they know exactly what they want for the most part.

I don't know any place online that lists part numbers for the Mugen Si (US model).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.