Back to CRSX! *pics* - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Acura Integra
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-03-2011, 09:46 PM   #1
torianosd
....Baywatch

torianosd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx torianosd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx torianosd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx torianosd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx torianosd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx torianosd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx torianosd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx torianosd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Back to CRSX! *pics*

Hey guys... I haven't been on here since 2009! :O Well back then I was just a 19yr old kid with hopes and dreams of getting an RSX that summer and selling my 2001 Eclipse lol Alot has changed since then. I ended up keeping the eclipse because on a college student budget I just couldn't afford a DC5 at that time. Last January I was leaving school when I was hit by an F-150... the eclipse was totaled. When looking for a new car I found two DC5's I really liked and one 07 civic Si sedan. Unfortunately (or maybe luckily) the dealers had sold the cars just before I arrived. I finally found a 2001 Integra GS-R that was un-molested and in stock form! I picked it up, paid cash and drove her home in March. I started modding in June and since then here is my progress... hope you guys enjoy.

All stock

and now...

UPDATED Mod List 6/2014

Engine:
-Skunk2 intake manifold
-Skunk2 70mm throttle body
-AEM V2 intake
-Supertech valvetrain
-Supertech flat faced valves
-Toda spec B cams
-Buddyclub cam gears
-Gates Racing timing belt
-ARP head studs
-Comptech USA header
-Apex-i N1 cat-back
-AEM 320 fuel pump
-Marshall fuel pressure gauge
-Password JDM Carbon Fiber spark plug wire cover
-Moddiction Burnt Titanium hardware (engine bay)
-Buddy club Oil cap (Black)
-Spoon Resivoir Socks

Engine Management:
-Hondata S100

Suspension:
-Skunk2 Pro S 2 Coilovers
-Password JDM 3 point front strut bar
-BWR Subframe brace
-BWR LCA's
-Bennen C-pillar bar

Drivetrain:

-Clutchmasters FX200 Clutch
-Competition Clutch 12lb Flywheel
-Energy Suspension shifter bushings

Exterior:
-Top1 motorsports license plate tilt
-Bayson R USDM ITR replica front lip
-OEM ITR spoiler
-Paint matched side skirts
-Clear Corners
-Bi-Xenon retrofitted headligts (Infinity FX35 projector)
-DDM 6000k D2S bulbs
-DDM 35w ballast

Interior:
-Blox 490 spherical shift knob
-Nardi Deep Corn 350mm
-Sony DSX 210X Head unit
-Rockford Fosgate speakers (6.5" Components front 6.5" 2-way rear)
-Polk DXi 10" subwofer
-Hi fonics amps (1000watts and 400watts)
-Prosport amber gauges (Oil pressure and Oil temp)
-Custom gauge bezel

Wheels & Tires:
-Enkei RPF1 (16x7 +43)
-Federal 595 (205/45/16)

Brakes:
-Brembo rotors
-Hawk HPS pads

June 2014

Last edited by torianosd; 06-16-2014 at 05:29 AM..
torianosd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2011, 07:49 PM   #2
SoloTeg
Semi Kind of Retired

SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit SoloTeg probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
sick, get an ITR wing on that
i like you soloteg, you keep things interesting.
SoloTeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 05:45 PM   #3
dcmystery21

dcmystery21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dcmystery21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dcmystery21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dcmystery21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dcmystery21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dcmystery21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dcmystery21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dcmystery21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
pretty clean
dcmystery21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2011, 03:43 PM   #4
j0hnx916
Banned

j0hnx916 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx j0hnx916 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx j0hnx916 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx j0hnx916 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx j0hnx916 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx j0hnx916 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx j0hnx916 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx j0hnx916 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
hands down on a clean white dc2
j0hnx916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:49 PM   #5
torianosd
....Baywatch

torianosd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx torianosd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx torianosd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx torianosd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx torianosd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx torianosd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx torianosd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx torianosd is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0hnx916 View Post
hands down on a clean white dc2
Thanks man
Old 10-19-2011, 07:43 AM   #6
Yukiyu
BOOM!

Yukiyu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yukiyu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yukiyu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yukiyu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yukiyu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yukiyu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yukiyu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Yukiyu is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I wish I would have had your type of luck...

But clean ass teggy. Props for that.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:53 AM   #7
itzrivera
o yerl

itzrivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx itzrivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx itzrivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx itzrivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx itzrivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx itzrivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx itzrivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx itzrivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx itzrivera is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
yoo you're on clubintegra too, right?
itzrivera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:01 PM   #8
torianosd
....Baywatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzrivera View Post
yoo you're on clubintegra too, right?
yes sir!

Broke Student Crew Member #116
Old 12-04-2011, 05:13 PM   #9
715-DC5

715-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 715-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 715-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 715-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 715-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 715-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 715-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 715-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
looks clean
715-DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:16 PM   #10
et_2k6_dc5
...or what?

et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx et_2k6_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
love integras

just get that itr wing or rock no wing
Old 12-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #11
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
very clean DC2 for sure. Makes me miss mine.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:59 PM   #12
torianosd
....Baywatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by et_2k6_dc5 View Post
love integras

just get that itr wing or rock no wing
Going wingless once I find a good shop to fill the holes and paint match the trunk Don't want to get called out for having a fakie type R lol

Old 12-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #13
torianosd
....Baywatch

Here's one more video... we were going to H.I.N. Los Angeles last night and wow! Downtown L.A. is so nice! I can't wait to go back to L.A.

http://youtu.be/cVvSKqugzgQ

Old 12-05-2011, 03:37 AM   #14
Scrs10
Master Member

Scrs10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scrs10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scrs10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scrs10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scrs10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scrs10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scrs10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Scrs10 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nice, i miss mine too
Irresistible to the other sex Crew #069

LETS GO NY RANGERS!!!!
Scrs10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:39 AM   #15
torianosd
....Baywatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrs10 View Post
nice, i miss mine too
Thanks man

Old 12-05-2011, 03:42 AM   #16
torianosd
....Baywatch

Next mods are gonna be brakes and a header. Looking at wilwood big brake kits or possibly just Brembo slotted rotors, Hawk pads, and stainless steel lines

Old 12-05-2011, 04:09 AM   #17
WRSeXy
TAP TAP U MAD

WRSeXy is cool, not as cool as some though WRSeXy is cool, not as cool as some though WRSeXy is cool, not as cool as some though WRSeXy is cool, not as cool as some though WRSeXy is cool, not as cool as some though WRSeXy is cool, not as cool as some though WRSeXy is cool, not as cool as some though WRSeXy is cool, not as cool as some though WRSeXy is cool, not as cool as some though WRSeXy is cool, not as cool as some though WRSeXy is cool, not as cool as some though WRSeXy is cool, not as cool as some though WRSeXy is cool, not as cool as some though
Very nice!
WRSeXy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:12 AM   #18
torianosd
....Baywatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRSeXy View Post
Very nice!
Lol nice avitar and thanks. Not trollin right? Lol

Old 12-05-2011, 04:40 AM   #19
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
nice integra. i miss mine.

then again, it was not near as clean as yours.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:51 AM   #20
torianosd
....Baywatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
nice integra. i miss mine.

then again, it was not near as clean as yours.
Thank you haha you can always get another one

Old 12-05-2011, 04:52 AM   #21
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
its either that or ride the rsx until i die.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:06 AM   #22
torianosd
....Baywatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
its either that or ride the rsx until i die.
hahaha

Old 01-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #23
Cochino

Cochino is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
love it! looks real good man
Fast and cheap won't be reliable. Cheap and reliable won't be fast. Fast and reliable won't be cheap.
Cochino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #24
mazing3

mazing3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazing3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazing3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazing3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazing3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazing3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazing3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mazing3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Lol at the long haired hippie with the stoner shirt
mazing3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:05 AM   #25
torianosd
....Baywatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 503servicetempdown View Post
love it! looks real good man
Thanks man!