Might as show my DB2. - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Acura Integra
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-08-2012, 11:43 PM   #1
psijoe

psijoe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx psijoe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx psijoe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx psijoe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx psijoe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx psijoe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx psijoe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx psijoe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Might as show my DB2.

Figured since I'm on the site now I might as well throw some pics of my Integra up.

92' Integra GS-R, Aztec Green #0339

I had a bunch more pics that looked a lot better but unfortunately I can't find them on this computer. :-/

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	my gsr  #0339.jpg
Views:	487
Size:	384.1 KB
ID:	368067   Click image for larger version

Name:	my gsrr.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	441.6 KB
ID:	368068   Click image for larger version

Name:	my gsrrr.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	390.6 KB
ID:	368069   Click image for larger version

Name:	my gsrrrr.jpg
Views:	522
Size:	448.5 KB
ID:	368070   Click image for larger version

Name:	my gsrrrrr.jpg
Views:	481
Size:	457.7 KB
ID:	368071  

psijoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
1caintegra

1caintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1caintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1caintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1caintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1caintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1caintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1caintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 1caintegra is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
The paint is clean for an older DA , Might wanna think about going down in rim size.

Twitter: @icontrolledchao
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/114775960620675431133/posts
1caintegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:31 PM   #3
imurdanny

imurdanny might be well recognized one day on c-rsx imurdanny might be well recognized one day on c-rsx imurdanny might be well recognized one day on c-rsx imurdanny might be well recognized one day on c-rsx imurdanny might be well recognized one day on c-rsx imurdanny might be well recognized one day on c-rsx imurdanny might be well recognized one day on c-rsx imurdanny might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
i've always loved that color
imurdanny is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-12-2012, 11:42 PM   #4
Atom GS-R type

Atom GS-R type is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Atom GS-R type is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Atom GS-R type is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Atom GS-R type is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Atom GS-R type is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Atom GS-R type is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Atom GS-R type is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Atom GS-R type is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Minty original gsr... love it. Rim is a size or two large though.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:23 AM   #5
psijoe

psijoe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx psijoe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx psijoe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx psijoe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx psijoe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx psijoe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx psijoe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx psijoe is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thanks, :-) Yea I agree. I never run that big but if you see it in person they fit just right. With the suspension height the way it sits now it would be sparking on the ground with 17's or smaller. P.S. raising it up is unheard of. lol jk.
P.P.S. Don't worry, my alignment is spot on. I hate anything to do with "hellflush".
Old 12-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #6
nickflanders

nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx nickflanders is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Huge wheels.. I miss my B17 Gsr. They are getting very hard to come by in good condition!
nickflanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:06 PM   #7
ItzQue
Master Member

ItzQue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ItzQue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ItzQue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ItzQue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ItzQue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ItzQue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ItzQue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ItzQue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i'm with every1 else looks good minus the rims...are those 18's?
not even hellaflush more like hellarim
ItzQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:55 PM   #8
psijoe

Yea. 18's. My buddy put them on there before he gave it to me. They are real Work wheels and he spend a few grand on them so I figured I'd keep them on.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #9
ItzQue
Master Member

ItzQue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ItzQue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ItzQue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ItzQue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ItzQue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ItzQue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ItzQue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ItzQue is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
15's or 16's man, those are just way too big. but its ur car so do what you want
not even hellaflush more like hellarim
ItzQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:21 PM   #10
psijoe

lol For sure. Wanna buy some work wheels? Ha. At least it's not "hellaflush" like the comment in your sig.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:20 AM   #11
psijoe

You guys asked for it. lol

Don't laugh, I know the rear needs to come up and the front needs to be a bit lower. P.S. Not a fan of the black on the Si wheels with the color of the car. Ehhh my opinion.

Last edited by psijoe; 01-05-2013 at 01:23 AM..
Old 01-09-2013, 12:44 PM   #12
antinem3sis

antinem3sis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx antinem3sis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx antinem3sis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx antinem3sis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx antinem3sis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx antinem3sis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx antinem3sis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx antinem3sis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice color, could use smaller wheels tho.
antinem3sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:28 PM   #13
psijoe

Thanks. Picture above your post shows it with black Si wheels. It would look a million times better if they were the stock aluminum color Si's though. Ehhh, I got them for free so whatever.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:41 AM   #14
HOODREX

HOODREX has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by psijoe View Post
Thanks, :-) Yea I agree. I never run that big but if you see it in person they fit just right. With the suspension height the way it sits now it would be sparking on the ground with 17's or smaller. P.S. raising it up is unheard of. lol jk.
P.P.S. Don't worry, my alignment is spot on. I hate anything to do with "hellflush".
Glad to see you're into functionality. Love aztec green car looks great for how old it is.
HOODREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:28 PM   #15
psijoe

Thanks dude. Really appreciate it.