Who's the Predator & Who's the Prey?? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-06-2013, 04:40 PM   #1
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
Who's the Predator & Who's the Prey??

Seal Kills & Eats 5 Sharks!

http://now.msn.com/seal-eats-five-sh...f-south-africa

Here's something you don't see every day: A cuddly fur seal killing and eating five enormous, deadly sharks. The extraordinary scene was captured off the coast of South Africa by divers Chris and Monique Fallows. "In more than 2,000 expeditions working with sharks over the last 21 years, this is the only time I have ever seen a seal kill several sharks," says Chris. "I can find no record of such an event happening elsewhere." Chris snapped away in amazement as the seal snacked on the first two sharks, chowing down on their stomachs and livers, and then killed three more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #2
VTEC_Inside
Mmm, 3rd lobe...

VTEC_Inside is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
In Soviet Russia....
1989 Honda Accord Coupe LX 5spd 2bbl 98hp 109lb/ft

Slushies are something to drink, not drive...
Nikon Crew Member #23 | Gripped D700/D200, 2.8 from 17-200
VTEC_Inside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #3
RDot604
This Guy

RDot604 is cool, not as cool as some though RDot604 is cool, not as cool as some though RDot604 is cool, not as cool as some though RDot604 is cool, not as cool as some though RDot604 is cool, not as cool as some though RDot604 is cool, not as cool as some though RDot604 is cool, not as cool as some though RDot604 is cool, not as cool as some though RDot604 is cool, not as cool as some though RDot604 is cool, not as cool as some though RDot604 is cool, not as cool as some though RDot604 is cool, not as cool as some though RDot604 is cool, not as cool as some though RDot604 is cool, not as cool as some though
Shit...I guess you could say, the shark's fate was...sealed
RDot604 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #4
Leonard1818
Master Member

Leonard1818 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Most sharks are Canadian
Leonard1818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:12 PM   #5
ajnast4r
AUM

ajnast4r is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDot604 View Post
10/10

http://communityofveterans.org/
ajnast4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:11 PM   #6
SE-sR20
I get bored.

SE-sR20 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
YEEEAAA
Old 02-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #7
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
nice rip directly out of the comments section of the article
0/10
rest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:09 PM   #8
Ricky_Spanish
DontGiveAFuck ¯\_(ツ)_/

Ricky_Spanish is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ricky_Spanish is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ricky_Spanish is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ricky_Spanish is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ricky_Spanish is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ricky_Spanish is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ricky_Spanish is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ricky_Spanish is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ricky_Spanish is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajnast4r View Post
10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rest View Post
nice rip directly out of the comments section of the article
0/10
was going to give you a 10/10 until I realized this so -10/10
not that my fucking opinion matters
Broke Student Crew #420 Rep'n Appalachian State

American, Italian, Japanese, European, they're all welcome
Not a JDM whore.......Just a whore
Ricky_Spanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:39 PM   #9
sztum22
Master Member

sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe
sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe
that seal was prolly on roids or hgh. or genetically engineered by aliens
Old 02-06-2013, 10:29 PM   #10
cstrike
when in rome

cstrike is on a distinguished road cstrike is on a distinguished road
respect given to the seal. idk if there is video my connection is to slow. but he better stick to fucking with little sharks.
cstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:48 PM   #11
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
in the pic the seal is holding the shark upside down, something in the shark body or magnetic field stuns the shark completely when its turn like that, smart seal for knowing that weakness
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:05 AM   #12
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
Mammals > Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:29 PM   #13
Spoolin4Door
Resident Mad Scientist

Spoolin4Door is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
in the pic the seal is holding the shark upside down, something in the shark body or magnetic field stuns the shark completely when its turn like that, smart seal for knowing that weakness
Tonic immobility. This seal is killing sharks the same way the orca's were killing great whites around the Farallon Islands.
Spoolin4Door is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:32 PM   #14
Breaking aka Jav
Master Member

Breaking aka Jav is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Breaking aka Jav is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Breaking aka Jav is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Breaking aka Jav is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Breaking aka Jav is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Breaking aka Jav is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Breaking aka Jav is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Breaking aka Jav is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
seal 5 - sharks 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatchbookSS View Post
Is it me, or am I the only vain motherfucker here who likes how people look when you stack anything over 315+ on the bar for bench press?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan O'Brien View Post
yeah i like that shit too brah. i stack that shit up on there and sit on the bench like im between sets on it. (then never lift it)
Breaking aka Jav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:51 PM   #15
MAD CAT
Acura 3.2TL

MAD CAT is on a distinguished road MAD CAT is on a distinguished road
What the hell does Canada have to do with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard1818 View Post
Most sharks are Canadian
Old 02-07-2013, 03:05 PM   #16
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin4Door View Post
Tonic immobility. This seal is killing sharks the same way the orca's were killing great whites around the Farallon Islands.
ah mustve learned it from the killer whales, without getting eaten by one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD CAT View Post
What the hell does Canada have to do with this?
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote