Need help please - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > ECU Tuning RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-11-2018, 09:10 PM   #1
Thatoneguy89

Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Need help please

If I were to buy 02 rsx base auto hondata reflash, how does it work, like how do I install it, where do I sent it to get the key made or whatever to get it to work for my car, I know I sound like a noob here but I need to know how to do this please help in detail.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4833093B-3290-4144-9E58-A88D926F34ED_1536714626329.png
Views:	16
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	547125  
Thatoneguy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2018, 10:58 PM   #2
DC5Sandbag
Past Driverís Ed

DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Contact one of Hondata’s reputable dealers like K Series Parts. They will walk you through the process.
DC5Sandbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 11:08 PM   #3
BrutalB83
WILDCARD!

BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BrutalB83 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Seriously? The information that you need was on that page that you screen-shotted...

https://www.kseriesparts.com/HD-K20A3-A.html

-----

Shipping
After you order you will receive two emails; one with full instructions on where and how to send your ECU to Hondata and another with the form that you need to sign and include with your ECU.

You are required to send your ECU to Hondata for this service. This product is final sale.
Images may be for reference only
BrutalB83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2018, 11:37 AM   #4
remyrounds
Site Sponsor

remyrounds is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
You buy the part on our site, we send you the forms and instructions on where to send out your ECU, Hondata will overnight it back for you once they receive it.

It's plug and play, so just put the ECU and immobilizer back and you are good to go.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:24 PM   #5
Thatoneguy89

Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Awesome, thankyou. Do I get a new key with it or how does that work? If so, do you guys cut and program it, or just program it.... if not, do I send my key with it? To get it reprogrammed or will it just work without changing anything?......like I said I’m just trying to get help with all of my concerns since I know nothing about all of this.
Old 09-12-2018, 12:31 PM   #6
remyrounds
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatoneguy89 View Post
Awesome, thankyou. Do I get a new key with it or how does that work? If so, do you guys cut and program it, or just program it.... if not, do I send my key with it? To get it reprogrammed or will it just work without changing anything?......like I said Iím just trying to get help with all of my concerns since I know nothing about all of this.

You need to send in your key and immobilizer with it.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:20 PM   #7
Thatoneguy89

Thankyou for your help.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:13 PM   #8
remyrounds
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatoneguy89 View Post
Thankyou for your help.
Anytime.