Official Post Picture of Your Car Now 9 - Low Quality Pics Keep Right - Page 68 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-26-2018, 05:13 PM   #1676
MMRSX-S

MMRSX-S is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
What happened to Honda/Acura? They went from all motor, high revving, no electronic throttle to turbocharged low revving bloated cars. Why try to compete with Subaru? Subaru is Subaru, let them do their thing. They lost their way. Just a random rant.
MMRSX-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2018, 07:41 PM   #1677
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Every manufacturer is doing that, though. Pedestrian safety regulations in the US and Europe are getting so ridiculous that you need to be driving a pillow around. Same with global warming and emissions pushing us toward smaller engines that use turbos to make up for the displacement loss. I doubt I'll ever own a brand new car just because I'm running out of new ones that I'm interested in.
Old 07-28-2018, 12:06 PM   #1678
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep

ATLANTA DALLAS
RSXRetrofits | VisionAutoworks | Team Hi-Def
UnitF14 Powdercoating | O'Reilly Plano
cauQazn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-28-2018, 09:26 PM   #1679
ispoondc5
Spooning on you!

ispoondc5 is on a distinguished road ispoondc5 is on a distinguished road
Putting the parts to use
ispoondc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 04:49 PM   #1680
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by ispoondc5 View Post
Putting the parts to use
got kinda tired of the car for the past few years, glad i actually put it on the track, should have some changes coming soon

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 08-28-2018, 11:28 AM   #1681
ohhaitharrdc5

ohhaitharrdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohhaitharrdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohhaitharrdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohhaitharrdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohhaitharrdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohhaitharrdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohhaitharrdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ohhaitharrdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

Last edited by ohhaitharrdc5; 08-28-2018 at 02:07 PM..
ohhaitharrdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 12:13 PM   #1682
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
@Wekfest East, was a blast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 07:02 PM   #1683
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
god. that's pretty

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:57 PM   #1684
97 GSX 97
I Hate Honda's

97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
2002 RSX Type S Laser Blue Turbo
97 GSX 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 01:59 AM   #1685
CazTypeS

CazTypeS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CazTypeS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CazTypeS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CazTypeS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CazTypeS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CazTypeS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CazTypeS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CazTypeS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just took these a few days ago
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3D8A5C4B-4977-45D0-B950-228A6C90E3A1_1535525935305.jpeg
Views:	18
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	546971   Click image for larger version

Name:	36675110-F584-4635-8517-DB4CFBCCE202_1535525951431.jpeg
Views:	21
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	546973  
CazTypeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 03:39 PM   #1686
Corsario18
Corsario

Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Corsario18 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Man this place is dry. Is a ghost town lol.
20180818_192008v1 by Jose Hernandez, on Flickr

20180708_100235 by Jose Hernandez, on Flickr
Corsario18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 05:35 PM   #1687
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Sold the rsx. Purchased my buddy’s extra Base CRZ (he let me payoff the rest of the loan) it was too good of a deal to pass. Imma miss the rsx but maybe someday down the road I’ll get one back.

Lowered in springs
Upgraded air intake
Rsx Type S front brake conversion
UKDM push start button

Got a few plans for it but not much as it’s an in between. It’s tiny but the hybrid is already saving me a killing over the rsx
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	47B1480F-B7C7-42AD-8FD3-7EBB1B8B6AA7_1535841204275.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	530.8 KB
ID:	547011  
RSlowXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 04:57 PM   #1688
nats007
Always on TDY...

nats007 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsario18 View Post
Man this place is dry. Is a ghost town lol.
20180818_192008v1 by Jose Hernandez, on Flickr

20180708_100235 by Jose Hernandez, on Flickr
Too Clean. Love the setup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSlowXS View Post
Sold the rsx. Purchased my buddy’s extra Base CRZ (he let me payoff the rest of the loan) it was too good of a deal to pass. Imma miss the rsx but maybe someday down the road I’ll get one back.

Lowered in springs
Upgraded air intake
UKDM push start button

Got a few plans for it but not much as it’s an in between. It’s tiny but the hybrid is already saving me a killing over the rsx
Nice pick up! I really like the CRZ, but with the RSX, it would be hard to justify another coupe as a daily lol.
nats007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 05:59 PM   #1689
dc5luis
Master N00b Member

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Sold the rsx. Purchased my buddyís extra Base CRZ (he let me payoff the rest of the loan) it was too good of a deal to pass. Imma miss the rsx but maybe someday down the road Iíll get one back.

Lowered in springs
Upgraded air intake
UKDM push start button

Got a few plans for it but not much as itís an in between. Itís tiny but the hybrid is already saving me a killing over the rsx
Your banned from ClubRSX.
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 06:41 PM   #1690
cauQazn
got retrofit?

but also

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 09-03-2018, 02:23 PM   #1691
OliverV

OliverV is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OliverV is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OliverV is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OliverV is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OliverV is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OliverV is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OliverV is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OliverV is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

OliverV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 10:48 AM   #1692
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
^ The RPF1s x9/+35?

If it weren't for a dealer not letting me test drive a car without getting pre-approved for a loan first, I could have easily ended up in a WRX wagon instead of the RSX.
Old 09-05-2018, 01:04 PM   #1693
OliverV

OliverV is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OliverV is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OliverV is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OliverV is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OliverV is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OliverV is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OliverV is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OliverV is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
^ The RPF1s x9/+35?

If it weren't for a dealer not letting me test drive a car without getting pre-approved for a loan first, I could have easily ended up in a WRX wagon instead of the RSX.

no, it is Japan Racing model JR7 and 18"x8" ET35 and 225/40/18 Yokohama Advan V701
Sorry for dissapointing that i dont have Enkei's

Last edited by OliverV; 09-05-2018 at 01:20 PM..
Old 09-05-2018, 02:12 PM   #1694
cauQazn
got retrofit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverV View Post

no, it is Japan Racing model JR7 and 18"x8" ET35 and 225/40/18 Yokohama Advan V701
Sorry for dissapointing that i dont have Enkei's
Cars looking good man, looks like the retros holding up great too Did you add a LED pod to the highs?

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 09-05-2018, 04:34 PM   #1695
CyborgGT
Master Member

Eh, I'm not a wheel snob. I was just curious about the dimensions because I'm always after photos of what I can fit under the fenders with stock alignment.

With the Enkeis, I'm pretty sure you can't get the nicer concave face with anything less than a 9" wheel, so score one for Japan Racing!
Old 09-06-2018, 12:35 PM   #1696
OliverV

Quote:
Originally Posted by cauQazn View Post
Cars looking good man, looks like the retros holding up great too Did you add a LED pod to the highs?
LED pod to the high beam and works as DRL, the main lights actually broke down, covers came loose and one shutter stopped working, so they got a replacement of Lexus RX350 bixenon lenses and behind the orange reflctor is the parklight and turn signal. if interested i can make a video and send it to you directly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
Eh, I'm not a wheel snob. I was just curious about the dimensions because I'm always after photos of what I can fit under the fenders with stock alignment.

With the Enkeis, I'm pretty sure you can't get the nicer concave face with anything less than a 9" wheel, so score one for Japan Racing!
yes, the fenders in the rear need modifying a little, then i can use a small 6mm or 8mm spacer to get the wheels a bit better sitting in the arc.
i am happy the way it looks/sits, JR wheels aint that bad after all ofcourse if to be a wheel enthusiast, sorry for rocking a replica wheel
Old 09-06-2018, 05:35 PM   #1697
cauQazn
got retrofit?

RX350s are definitely an upgrade

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 09-13-2018, 06:15 PM   #1698
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Sold the rsx. Purchased my buddyís extra Base CRZ (he let me payoff the rest of the loan) it was too good of a deal to pass. Imma miss the rsx but maybe someday down the road Iíll get one back.

Lowered in springs
Upgraded air intake
UKDM push start button

Got a few plans for it but not much as itís an in between. Itís tiny but the hybrid is already saving me a killing over the rsx
i sold my rsx sometime last month, gotta say i miss it from time to time. i only took it out on the weekends and sometime only twice a month, had to let it go and my buddy said he'll take care of it.

now i drive a red 6spd 2017 mazda3 hatchback, i do like the more space and better gas mileage in the new car.

i'll post pics up once i get a few things for it
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASKô Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:36 PM   #1699
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Get out

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 05:29 AM   #1700
Jodocast

Jodocast is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jodocast is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jodocast is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jodocast is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jodocast is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jodocast is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jodocast is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Jodocast is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yeah baby

Now I donít need new headlights with this new camo job haha
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	B70391F4-8766-4A81-9122-AAB9DA42D592.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	547239   Click image for larger version

Name:	D578BB21-71FC-44D0-A23E-D255843C9961.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	547241   Click image for larger version