Supercharged *CHAT* CXV - The S/C crew resurrection - Page 44 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Supercharging RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-12-2018, 08:51 AM   #1076
akaveli
I Alwayz Haz Ava Hottiez

akaveli is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Garage
What's up S/C crew!

I haven't drove my car in months. I went through so much to get the car boosted & running but a couple months after that I stopped driving it. Truck Life took over. I still have tons of parts left to install. Just ordered a Ktune battery tie down, new injen air filter and Mobil 1 Synthetic oil. Time to get her back on the road again.

New - 9psi/JRSC/I/H/E/Kpro - 1/4 = ????
akaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2018, 11:08 AM   #1077
nats007
Always on TDY...

nats007 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaveli View Post
What's up S/C crew! <a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/wavey.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Wavey" ></a>

I haven't drove my car in months. I went through so much to get the car boosted & running but a couple months after that I stopped driving it. Truck Life took over. <a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/rotfl.gif" border="0" alt="" title="ROTFL" ></a> I still have tons of parts left to install. <a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/shakehead.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Shakehead" ></a> Just ordered a Ktune battery tie down, new injen air filter and Mobil 1 Synthetic oil. Time to get her back on the road again.
Been there... Had a similar situation when I spun my rod bearing before swapping in the k24. Car sat... Then slowly put it back together. End product was well worth the wait!
nats007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 08:52 PM   #1078
DC5Sandbag
Past Driverís Ed

DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx DC5Sandbag might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Its that time again. Have to prep my RSX for emission testing this weekend.
DC5Sandbag is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 05:41 AM   #1079
nats007
Always on TDY...

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5Sandbag View Post
Its that time again. Have to prep my RSX for emission testing this weekend.
Nice! I'm glad we don't have emissions in FL. Can't imagine having to uninstall/reinstall the race header every year as I heard some folks have to deal with the catalytic converter requirement.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:26 AM   #1080
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
finally getting tuned for meth after owning AIS/prometh kit for over 3 years LOL. Derek@IMW has done a great job with the car so far. loving these IATs now..

ATLANTA DALLAS
RSXRetrofits | VisionAutoworks | Team Hi-Def
UnitF14 Powdercoating | O'Reilly Plano
cauQazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 12:12 PM   #1081
nats007
Always on TDY...

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cauQazn View Post
finally getting tuned for meth after owning AIS/prometh kit for over 3 years LOL. Derek@IMW has done a great job with the car so far. loving these IATs now[IMG class=inlineimg]https://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/loveguy.gif[/IMG]..
Aww yeah! Post up the results... Interested to see how it turns out. What's your IATs looking like pre & post meth injection? Also what's your AIS setup?

I just made another batch of DIY boost juice using HEET + Distilled water.
Old 09-14-2018, 03:06 PM   #1082
cauQazn
got retrofit?

cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep cauQazn is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by nats007 View Post
Aww yeah! Post up the results... Interested to see how it turns out. What's your IATs looking like pre & post meth injection? Also what's your AIS setup?

I need to do a log with meth on and off to get precise #s, I can take one once the tune is finished or near completion. he's still working on it, just messing with fueling right now as far as I can tell, little advance so far as I'm only on the second meth revision.

It's a bit cooler today as hurricane is nearing my loca but I was seeing only 95F IAT after a single pull which is definitely lower than I'm used to.

Kit is the AIS trunk mount setup, they sent me a 10 and 14gph, using the 14.

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 09-14-2018, 07:31 PM   #1083
nats007
Always on TDY...

Garage
Quote:
Quote:

I need to do a log with meth on and off to get precise #s, I can take one once the tune is finished or near completion. he's still working on it, just messing with fueling right now as far as I can tell, little advance so far as I'm only on the second meth revision.

It's a bit cooler today as hurricane is nearing my loca but I was seeing only 95F IAT after a single pull which is definitely lower than I'm used to.

Kit is the AIS trunk mount setup, they sent me a 10 and 14gph, using the 14.
Sounds good! Definitely keep us posted. I'm sure you are aware, but insure you keep your base tune (no meth) .kal settings consistent in the event that you run low on meth. I made all my meth injection compensation using the nitrous tabs.

Good call with the 14gph nozzle. Our blower loves the spray and it's crazy how much we can inject without bogging.
Old 09-14-2018, 08:56 PM   #1084
cauQazn
got retrofit?

Quote:
Sounds good! Definitely keep us posted. I'm sure you are aware, but insure you keep your base tune (no meth) .kal settings consistent in the event that you run low on meth. I made all my meth injection compensation using the nitrous tabs.

Good call with the 14gph nozzle. Our blower loves the spray and it's crazy how much we can inject without bogging.
Yep, I'm not tuning it haha, zero knowledge in that aspect of things but yep the meth is activated / controlled thru kpro nitrous tabs for sure.

ATLANTA DALLAS
Old 09-15-2018, 06:01 PM   #1085
nats007
Always on TDY...

Garage
Quote:
Quote:

Yep, I'm not tuning it haha, zero knowledge in that aspect of things <a href="http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/kekekegay.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Mamoru" ></a> but yep the meth is activated / controlled thru kpro nitrous tabs for sure.
Nice! Can't wait to see the results. My IATS are much higher, but then again I'm not aftercooled.