CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 176 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-13-2018, 03:17 PM   #4376
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
you guys got plans this weekend? looks like the hurricane will be missing us here and go back out to seas or stay around the Carolina. i might just take it easy this weekend and not do much, but friend said she wants to check out an indoor waterpark and just hang close just in case there's a storm

my best buddy birthday is also this weekend so i know he's going to have something plan and maybe dinner some place nice. i'm sure we're going to see a movie as well, we usually do that for his birthday and done so for a few years now.
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2018, 03:31 PM   #4377
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
bowling (probably friday to kill time while i wait for an appointment after helping jessica over her lunch hour), bowling for sure saturday with jessica and my parents, saturday night some suicide girls show that jessica is taking me to, then sunday company golf tournament.
Old 09-13-2018, 03:31 PM   #4378
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
you guys got plans this weekend? looks like the hurricane will be missing us here and go back out to seas or stay around the Carolina. i might just take it easy this weekend and not do much, but friend said she wants to check out an indoor waterpark and just hang close just in case there's a storm

my best buddy birthday is also this weekend so i know he's going to have something plan and maybe dinner some place nice. i'm sure we're going to see a movie as well, we usually do that for his birthday and done so for a few years now.
Chasing a vibration in the cherokee still. Going to look at the wheel bearings in the rear before I move to the transfer case.

Cars and coffee Saturday morning. Maybe some jumping later Saturday or Sunday. We'll see.
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 03:32 PM   #4379
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
bowling (probably friday to kill time while i wait for an appointment after helping jessica over her lunch hour), bowling for sure saturday with jessica and my parents, saturday night some suicide girls show that jessica is taking me to, then sunday company golf tournament.
The burlesque show?
Always been interested in their show. Pics!!!!
Old 09-13-2018, 04:05 PM   #4380
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Packing and picking out party decorations for my daughters 4th. Both kids bdays are in the time well be packing.
Professor Awesome is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 06:07 PM   #4381
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
hahaha my friend said the same thing and she haven't met my sister either. my buddy been in the same room a few times with my sister and he even said he can't stand her.

overall my sister is just a difficult person who just seems to hate things or be in a bad mood most of the time. also have to have things her way and not welling to be open minded about anything and does not put time to be reasonable about anything.
Get her some D
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 06:09 PM   #4382
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
you guys got plans this weekend?
Probably going with my dad to get a new Trailblazer transmission
Stop by some of the local car places for pics of their new inventory
Check the yellow car's tire pressures, seems one rear may be off
Maybe even wash the thing
Do some yard work

Just boring adult stuff
Old 09-13-2018, 08:57 PM   #4383
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
got family from dallas and france come into town.

which is good timing since my sister and brother-in-law just came back from hawaii. i guess his contract is over, so they're getting ready to move to azores, Portugal? they're staying down there for a year and then move to south carolina for two years? i don't know that much information since she's in kc visiting my brother.

the french family thought i was 18 and tried to hook me up with an asian girl.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 10:21 PM   #4384
TheRickster

TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
#savetheVBboards
Old 09-13-2018, 10:22 PM   #4385
White_02

good luck with that one
Old 09-13-2018, 10:25 PM   #4386
TheRickster

TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TheRickster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
IKR. Social media has killed our local scene. It's so disorganized and stuff now.
Old 09-14-2018, 04:10 AM   #4387
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
The burlesque show?
Always been interested in their show. Pics!!!!
yea that... dunno what goes on honestly, just told i'll see tits lol
Old 09-14-2018, 08:16 AM   #4388
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
Probably going with my dad to get a new Trailblazer transmission

I love the truck, but now that it will eventually need head work since the overheat, I think were gonna trade it in for a mini-van for the wife after the tax refund.

By the time we can take care of it, itll have over 120k on it and I just dont wanna spend $1-2K getting it all taken care of when I can use that money and get the wife the vehicle she actually wants with half the mileage and 10x the features.
Professor Awesome is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 10:27 AM   #4389
White_02

Yeah, the writing's on the wall with his too

Granted this issue is because we didn't do enough research last time and got an older transmission with a different connector type but that & mpg are enough to finally cut ties with it in the near future. I think his is about 140k and I think we replaced the original (or what I assume was) trans around 120k or so
Old 09-15-2018, 09:59 AM   #4390
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
got family from dallas and france come into town.

which is good timing since my sister and brother-in-law just came back from hawaii. i guess his contract is over, so they're getting ready to move to azores, Portugal? they're staying down there for a year and then move to south carolina for two years? i don't know that much information since she's in kc visiting my brother.

the french family thought i was 18 and tried to hook me up with an asian girl.
fucking asians
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:34 AM   #4391
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
closed on the Orlando house on Friday......dropped off the Vette in the garage & started packing shit up in our Miami house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:31 AM   #4392
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post

I love the truck, but now that it will eventually need head work since the overheat, I think were gonna trade it in for a mini-van for the wife after the tax refund.

By the time we can take care of it, itll have over 120k on it and I just dont wanna spend $1-2K getting it all taken care of when I can use that money and get the wife the vehicle she actually wants with half the mileage and 10x the features.
LMFAO Mini van.

FUCK THAT

I'll never have a mini van in my garage.
Old 09-17-2018, 07:31 AM   #4393
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by *El Ocho Uno* View Post
closed on the Orlando house on Friday......dropped off the Vette in the garage & started packing shit up in our Miami house.
Good to hear man!
Old 09-17-2018, 07:34 AM   #4394
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Worked on the Cherokee most of the day Friday.

Got out and did cars and coffee Saturday morning, then went to bowling alley for a kids birthday party.
Made pizza for dinner.

Took the Cherokee and kids driving around yesterday exploring and looking for things on the mountain.

Pretty chill weekend.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:16 AM   #4395
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Old 09-17-2018, 09:15 AM   #4396
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
yes please

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:12 PM   #4397
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
morning kids

i was in a wedding Saturday, so all sorts of shit leading up to it at the end of the week. Haven't worked out in 4 days. I feel like a slug. But there was no way I was going to run 11 hungover miles yesterday.
rest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:14 PM   #4398
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
going to a bachelor party in vegas thurs-sunday. pray for me
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:44 PM   #4399
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotexigeus View Post
going to a bachelor party in vegas thurs-sunday. pray for me
LOTS OF PICTURES!!!!

then share
Old 09-17-2018, 01:44 PM   #4400
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rest View Post
morning kids

i was in a wedding Saturday, so all sorts of shit leading up to it at the end of the week. Haven't worked out in 4 days. I feel like a slug. But there was no way I was going to run 11 hungover miles yesterday.
the wife ran 26 miles yesterday. after drinking Saturday night.

Your argument is invalid.