CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 148 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-17-2018, 02:25 PM   #3676
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
i'd be curious to try that round at some point... i dunno shit about them currently though lol.

i'm selling off a mcmillan adjustable a5 with bottom metal and a 308 shillen match barrel to fund some other stuff. going to build a 6mm creedmoor on a tikka t3 action in maybe a krg chassis... a friend i do a lot of business with (transfer wise) has been bringing in a lot of shit to build and sell. plan is i'm getting a bunch of parts from him on the cheap then going ahead and throwing it all together. the two parts will pay for about everything but some of the stock and glass.

it's an interesting little round... he runs one and throws it down range at 3200 fps lol. fast little shit...
There is a two part hype with the 224 valkyrie. The bullet weights and it's abilities. As of now, there is a 90 grain bullet and plans from federal to come with a 100 grain bullet. The second part of the hype is the ability to go to 1,000 yards, still have knock down power and fit that round into a small frame, like the ar15. That, in a nutshell, is the hype behind the 224 valkyrie.

My upper is complete and I do have magazines for it. I just need to finish the lower and get some ammo. As of now, all I really need is ammo and I can go shoot the upper.
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2018, 03:04 PM   #3677
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own RuizDC5 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
youtube videos working again

Old Yesterday, 04:37 AM   #3678
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuizDC5 View Post
There is a two part hype with the 224 valkyrie. The bullet weights and it's abilities. As of now, there is a 90 grain bullet and plans from federal to come with a 100 grain bullet. The second part of the hype is the ability to go to 1,000 yards, still have knock down power and fit that round into a small frame, like the ar15. That, in a nutshell, is the hype behind the 224 valkyrie.

My upper is complete and I do have magazines for it. I just need to finish the lower and get some ammo. As of now, all I really need is ammo and I can go shoot the upper.
hmmm... just skimmed an article on it. rather interesting, supposedly super sonic to 1300 ish huh? that could be a nice little round to punch steel with i wont lie. cost per box looks similar to bigger stuff though which is kinda eh but that still isn't horrible considering most anything match loaded from a factory is about a dollar a pop or more. the only thing i would worry about is the weight with wind when pushing it 600+. I run 73 grain bergers in my 223... which isn't pushing near that fast but wind still pushes those buggers around pretty good. i haven't had enough time behind the gun with the 6.5 yet, but it's a hell of a lot heavier coming in at 140s (what my gun seems to favor). the 6mm stuff i'm going to do a build in is 108 grain so still pretty good weight for a little smaller round. i would wonder what the 100 would do up against the 6mm creed 108 that's being pushed.

i'll admit the thing that throws me off is that things speed... 2700 fps is all? seems kind of sluggish doesn't it? hell my 6.5 is throwing rounds at 2710 and it's not all that fast lol. that 6mm creed factory hornady is moving at 2960 and a friend is running one fairly consistent at 3200 fps lol. thing flies really flat from what he says. you should get some really good barrel life out of the slower round though
Old Yesterday, 04:37 AM   #3679
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
noticed i didn't see any ads today
Old Yesterday, 07:51 AM   #3680
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
noticed i didn't see any ads today
And all the shits working again.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:57 AM   #3681
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
same
rest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:26 AM   #3682
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
nice
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:36 AM   #3683
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
And all the shits working again.
Old Yesterday, 10:38 AM   #3684
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
hmmm... just skimmed an article on it. rather interesting, supposedly super sonic to 1300 ish huh? that could be a nice little round to punch steel with i wont lie. cost per box looks similar to bigger stuff though which is kinda eh but that still isn't horrible considering most anything match loaded from a factory is about a dollar a pop or more. the only thing i would worry about is the weight with wind when pushing it 600+. I run 73 grain bergers in my 223... which isn't pushing near that fast but wind still pushes those buggers around pretty good. i haven't had enough time behind the gun with the 6.5 yet, but it's a hell of a lot heavier coming in at 140s (what my gun seems to favor). the 6mm stuff i'm going to do a build in is 108 grain so still pretty good weight for a little smaller round. i would wonder what the 100 would do up against the 6mm creed 108 that's being pushed.

i'll admit the thing that throws me off is that things speed... 2700 fps is all? seems kind of sluggish doesn't it? hell my 6.5 is throwing rounds at 2710 and it's not all that fast lol. that 6mm creed factory hornady is moving at 2960 and a friend is running one fairly consistent at 3200 fps lol. thing flies really flat from what he says. you should get some really good barrel life out of the slower round though
https://www.range365.com/224-valkyrie
Old Yesterday, 11:40 AM   #3685
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
Seffers

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1993-mazda-rx-7-36/
Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM   #3686
RuizDC5
Knight Armament SR-635

Quote:
Originally Posted by rest View Post
I'm a little wet now
Old Yesterday, 12:17 PM   #3687
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Speakers delivered this morning. Got the rear 6x9s in on my lunch break. Didnt feel like pulling the door panels for the front. Too fucking hot. Sounds 100x better already. These older factory base model stereos were serious pieces of shit.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:45 PM   #3688
Seth1784
Master Member

Quote:
geeeeeez.... while that's nice, i bet it'll bring near 30k which is way more than i could ever swing on one. also that motor probably wont last long. (didn't read if it's original but i'm guessing it is) the things do not like to sit and not run. the oil in there will turn to crap and ruin the seals.

lovely car though... maybe one day i'll get one of my own. i'm hoping one that a friend got stupid cheap will come around my way when he doesn't want it anymore.
Old Yesterday, 12:53 PM   #3689
rest
Spicy Raccoon

Quote:
geeeeeez.... while that's nice, i bet it'll bring near 30k which is way more than i could ever swing on one. also that motor probably wont last long. (didn't read if it's original but i'm guessing it is) the things do not like to sit and not run. the oil in there will turn to crap and ruin the seals.

lovely car though... maybe one day i'll get one of my own. i'm hoping one that a friend got stupid cheap will come around my way when he doesn't want it anymore.
Yeah I'm guessing 34-36k easy. That fucker is clean.
Old Yesterday, 02:03 PM   #3690
Seth1784
Master Member

Quote:
Yeah I'm guessing 34-36k easy. That fucker is clean.
Indeed it is, the fd just isn't like the supra in terms of value. it's one of those love hate things that draws a certain crowd lol. not really sure if it'll pull over 30 or not. if it does i can't see it'll be much over.
Old Today, 10:03 AM   #3691
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Created a chat room in Slack.

Check it fuckers.

https://join.slack.com/t/crsx-hoolig...2NlZDA4ODMzZTU
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:04 PM   #3692
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
ayo in on this place
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:26 PM   #3693
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
that is the cleanest rx7 ive ever seen
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote