Quiet exhaust - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Bolt-On Basics: RSX (Base)
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-05-2018, 09:17 PM   #1
Alexiiss2k

Alexiiss2k is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alexiiss2k is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alexiiss2k is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alexiiss2k is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alexiiss2k is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alexiiss2k is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alexiiss2k is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alexiiss2k is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quiet exhaust

Just got myself a base model rsx for a daily driver, i really want a better exhaust. Something a little louder than stock that won't catch much attention, i was looking into a invidia q300, any suggestions?
Alexiiss2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2018, 09:29 PM   #2
pandimus

pandimus is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pandimus is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pandimus is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pandimus is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pandimus is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pandimus is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pandimus is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pandimus is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I heard the Borla is the best sounding, but pretty expensive.
pandimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 05:33 AM   #3
dopeyrsx

dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yonaka isn't bad for the price.
dopeyrsx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2018, 01:08 PM   #4
marko16

marko16 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx marko16 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx marko16 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx marko16 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx marko16 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx marko16 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx marko16 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx marko16 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
The q300 will be very quiet, nice deep sound, but you won't hear it much
Old 10-08-2018, 08:31 AM   #5
JByron
Master Member

JByron is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
tanabe medallion touring
Old 10-08-2018, 11:30 AM   #6
InZain08

InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I went with a Mugen Twin-Loop and am never looking back!
InZain08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:34 PM   #7
remyrounds
Site Sponsor

remyrounds is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Q300 for sure. I forget I have it on my car most the time.

https://www.kseriesparts.com/INV-HS01AR1G3S.html
Old 11-16-2018, 03:40 AM   #8
321FL_RSX

321FL_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 321FL_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 321FL_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 321FL_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 321FL_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 321FL_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 321FL_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 321FL_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I got the yonaka on my 03 base. Deeper than stock and only gets loud if you step on it. During cruise nice deepish note, def wont catch any attention unless your driving like you stole it everywhere.
321FL_RSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 02:09 AM   #9
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 321FL_RSX View Post
I got the yonaka on my 03 base. Deeper than stock and only gets loud if you step on it. During cruise nice deepish note, def wont catch any attention unless your driving like you stole it everywhere.
It's hard to capture sound right on camera, so would you say this video does that exhaust justice? If this is accurate, I might just get one myself:

Last edited by CyborgGT; 11-17-2018 at 02:24 AM..
CyborgGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 07:58 PM   #10
321FL_RSX

321FL_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 321FL_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 321FL_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 321FL_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 321FL_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 321FL_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 321FL_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 321FL_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I would say its very accurate for being a video. Idle for sure sounds better in person though. Def sounds wayyy better then stock
321FL_RSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 09:56 PM   #11
EP3A2
Master Member

EP3A2 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
06 Type S Exhaust

Hey,

If you're open to the option, the 06 Type S can be modified to fit on a base Rsx. You get factory performance at a good cost. Aftermarket will most likely be loud, especially at higher rpms.

Good luck