Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

k24a2 headers

Tags
headers k24a2
18K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Jadegrsx2 
#1 ·
Yes, I've done my research on many forums but a lot of them seem to be outdated!

I want to know what header setup you guys are running on your k24a2 full long block swap!

I currently have a
02 RSX Type S running a k24a2 swap with custom 3inch intake..
I want to grab a header and want to know what would be a good header to swap and would fit without having to remove or change the sway bar into a EM2 sway bar.

#3 ·
cut ur sway bar in half lol jk...no really cut it in half...thought i shared this with all the k20/k24 peep who in a budget and cant afford a custom header and wanted to run their k20 header...i am running a skunk2 alpha header on my k20/k24 and cant get any sway bar to clear the header...with out the sway bar the car drive sloppy as hell especially in the rain and when launch the car go to one side of the road which really suck...it driving me crazy and it to dangerous when :vtec:...well i try something out by cutting the sway bar in half to clear the header and buy some energy suspension sway bar bushings https://www.kseriesparts.com/cr/ENS-16-5131G.html and it work like a charm:thumbsup:....no more sloppy drive...drive like any normal sway bar on....hope it help...

#9 ·
The exhaust ports on a k24 are the exact same height as on a frank build

#12 ·
The sound in mine is fantastic in my opinion. It’s like a nice deep tone. It doesn’t have that nasty rasp noise when you floor it. Performance I’m not sure because I haven’t compared it with any other headers, but just so you get an idea I’m running ktuned headers along with the 3” oval exhaust, stock long block k24a2, PRC intake manifold, DC5 type r throttle body, 1000cc injectors, intake and e85 and I’m making 244whp and 191tq.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.