Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

MN (or whatever)*CHAT* One lonely Miata keeping the Racehouse crew active into 2019

36K views 2K replies 11 participants last post by  MITeggy17 
#1 ·
I'd almost put money on this thread never reaching 75 pages.

Kevink121 750
MITeggy17 308
jamesl85 178
korney 126
DC5nv 123
ashinsky 120
Sage0021 104
sinzdc5 64
Ransom 52
Dad 24
RuizDC5 16
k1icker 3
EDU 2
Silverlifematters 1
Fuccboi 1
overlap king 1

Aforementioned Miata

Them Racehouse bois better get back here and contest all this miata lovin

See less See more
#11 ·
The winter to-do list for the miata is getting longer and longer. Overwhelmed a bit

- port match and install new manifold(along with dealing with all the differences from the old manifold. Still unclear as to all that includes after realizing theres a lot difference in sensors and vacuum lines)

- build intake

- depower rack

- remove PS(and maybe ac, still undecided there/I forget if deleteing one means deleting both)

- build an exhaust for track days only

- delete everything in the bay that either is redundant or no longer necessary(no clue on this one)

- seat(getting less and less likely as the other things pile up :rain: )

- harness bar weld in (contingent on seat)

- injectors/pump/lines/regulator/fuel rail (makes sense to do while Im in there now but less likely at this point :rain:)

- work out the lip & splitter/tray mounting

- Build rear spoiler on the spare trunk

- buy / install MS3(ecu)

Who wants to come over and crack the whip on me when I get lazy and complacent?

#15 ·
Apparently 30* - 60* lol... Minnesota weather for ya

The garage has been maintaining a steady 25* warmer than outside, so the garage would be 50*- whatever the thermostat inside is set to. Likely 65*-70*

#17 ·
EP3 is probably the best over all vehicle on that list IMO. I've been trying to convince myself that a Fit would be a smart choice as well.

I almost had myself convinced on a g37... could do worse for a comfy, sporty daily driver than G car.

#19 ·
There is about 5 EP3's that I'm looking at. The Volvo looks pretty cool, it has a cowboy leather sort of color seats. The rest is just a jumbled mess of cars. Mostly all stuff that wouldn't be bad for a commuter car and I could still mod and not be totally bored with the car after a month

#28 ·
I really don't do anything with it that requires having to tote around the shitty gas mileage full time.

A large hatched car has just as much interior storage as the jeep. Likely more in some cases(mazda 3).

The only thing is, that it could tow the car but I havent done that once in the ~2 years of owning the jeep. Thats the thing I'd need to look at with a new vehicle. On paper, Im still in the Nissan Frontier camp for their price/capabilities.

Maybe if I bought something cool enough a friend would be happy to trade me a truck for a weekend if/when it becomes necessary.

Reactions: Dad
#73 ·
Realistically I'll probably wind up with either a used TLX or a Fit or something when the RDX croaks. But for now :coffee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dad and korney
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.