Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Does Honda still build the Integra DC5?

16K views 61 replies 33 participants last post by  Unplugged 
#1 ·
I searched and couldn't find anything on this..thanks.

#21 ·
while on the topic of wishing honda still made certain cars...i wish they would bring back the eg hatch but with todays tech and goodies. mmmm and the 4th gen prelude too. ugh i miss my old lude. eg with a k20 and the prelude with a k24 from the factory would be pretty sick. it would be pretty sweet if honda started coming out with some "retro" cars like the american car companies have been doing. although bringing back cars from the early to mid 90s wouldn't really be considered retro i guess...but you guys get my point none the less.

#47 ·
alright guys enough with the lies cuz some people are gonna get excited over this so let me clear this out, no more DC5 last year made was 06, theres not gonna be any new dc5s comin out with itbs n super chargers or even tubos, sorry to say this but its gone, finitto, done, over, finish, no more., so jus stop with the lies jus cuz we wnat it to happen doesnt mean it will k guys, n peace out.:wavey:

wtf are you talking about n00b?

STFU and GTFO with your lies. got back to team-integra.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.