Lambo rear end RSX - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OTHER CARS > Videos
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-31-2014, 09:05 AM   #1
JTypeS

JTypeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx JTypeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx JTypeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx JTypeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx JTypeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx JTypeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx JTypeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx JTypeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Lambo rear end RSX

Super car driver idiots Crash Compilation #1 New …: http://youtu.be/e7pI51qr33E

Fast forward to 04:21

What would you do to the driver of the lambo?
JTypeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2014, 09:26 AM   #2
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
OMG that miati just flipped and flipped and flipped!
Old 03-31-2014, 11:42 AM   #3
OilMan06
Fighting Door Dings..

OilMan06 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OilMan06 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OilMan06 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OilMan06 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OilMan06 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OilMan06 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OilMan06 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OilMan06 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
That would be someones ticket to earn alot of money in court. and Holy...That lambo after the rsx scene exploded! and i like how the camera guy runs to get a better view of the potentially dead person inside
Old 04-01-2014, 05:51 PM   #4
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Did he literally just drive his bugattii into the river. And the guy recording called it a lambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:53 PM   #5
JStrag3
Banned

JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moises's_Rsx View Post
Did he literally just drive his bugattii into the river. And the guy recording called it a lambo
Finally someone caught that lol. And yeah, dude just turns off. Probably getting
JStrag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:04 PM   #6
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
I bet he busted thats why he went out of control
But how can you mistake a bugatti for a lambo, Peasants

Quote:
Old 04-01-2014, 06:10 PM   #7
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
Jesus that car on the race track bursting into flames
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
RecarosCostTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:18 PM   #8
JStrag3
Banned

JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
I bet he busted thats why he went out of control
But how can you mistake a bugatti for a lambo, Peasants

Sounded like idiots anyway
Old 04-01-2014, 06:18 PM   #9
XG624
OG Base Crew

XG624 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Was just reading about this when I found this thread

http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/400...icle-1.1741770

I think if I was that asshole who turned in front of the lambo, much like the white one which snapped in half in the OP video...I'd 1)Reevaluate if I should be driving a car. 2)Proceed to shit my pants

XG624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:21 PM   #10
JStrag3
Banned

Car is sexy. Fuckin people who can't drive them, buy them. That's the problem.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:25 PM   #11
XG624
OG Base Crew

XG624 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Wait wait...I'ma let you finish Jstrag, but are you tryna say Kanye West can't drive? He had the greatest album of all time!

XG624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:28 PM   #12
JStrag3
Banned

Old 04-01-2014, 06:34 PM   #13
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
Quote:
Originally Posted by XG624 View Post
Wait wait...I'ma let you finish Jstrag, but are you tryna say Kanye West can't drive? He had the greatest album of all time!
Dumb mothefucker can't even read. How's he supposed to know the speed limit?
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
Old 04-01-2014, 08:33 PM   #14
laygia123
A fast one at that

laygia123 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx laygia123 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx laygia123 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx laygia123 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx laygia123 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx laygia123 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx laygia123 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx laygia123 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Haha poor lambo
laygia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:36 PM   #15
JStrag3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecaroCostsTooMuch View Post
Dumb mothefucker can't even read. How's he supposed to know the speed limit?
Old 04-02-2014, 12:21 PM   #16
oohhhdaniel

oohhhdaniel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx oohhhdaniel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx oohhhdaniel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx oohhhdaniel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx oohhhdaniel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx oohhhdaniel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx oohhhdaniel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx oohhhdaniel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
He would definitely be fixing my rear end, and then buying me some new coilovers and wheels
oohhhdaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 12:25 PM   #17
JTypeS

JTypeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx JTypeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx JTypeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx JTypeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx JTypeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx JTypeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx JTypeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx JTypeS might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
on top of that my back n neck hurts so i need some compensation
JTypeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 01:57 PM   #18
dc5_rmnb

dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_rmnb is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Lambo rear ends me?

Me: WTF Bro...

Him: Don't call insurance

Me: ( Size him up see what he got on him if he/she flexxing i'm taxxing)
Iight gimme the rolly, that pinky ring that necklace with the jesus piece and whatever you got in yo pockets. Or a brand new uncrashed RSX Type S

Maybe i'd get what i want? I guy can dream right...lol.
dc5_rmnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:24 PM   #19
MajorLeague
Unpopular Opinion

MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more
MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more MajorLeague is a super person....that needs to get out more
Garage
Quote:
I read that article a while ago, he tried to say that a goose almost hit him. The people in the video posted it and the guy was caught lying lol
Dolphin Grey B6 S4 Avant - JHM Tune » JHM Intake Spacers » Magnaflow CB » Piggy DP's » EVOMS Intake » H&R Street Coilovers » 19x10 3SDM » H&R 32mm Front 22mm Rear Sway Bar » 034Motorsport Adjustable Control Arms » Relak Side Skirts » Cupra » Front & Rear Slotted Rotors »Clear Bra
MajorLeague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 06:29 PM   #20
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorLeague View Post
I read that article a while ago, he tried to say that a goose almost hit him. The people in the video posted it and the guy was caught lying lol
Wtf, i mean i rather hit a goose and have bumper problems than to totall my car

Quote:
Old 04-02-2014, 06:32 PM   #21
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

Quote:
Wtf, i mean i rather hit a goose and have bumper problems than to totall my car
with a car like that, hitting a goose is pretty much like hitting a tree
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
Old 04-02-2014, 06:57 PM   #22
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecaroCostsTooMuch View Post
with a car like that, hitting a goose is pretty much like hitting a tree
But you rather that then have it totalled? If you have a bugatti i would assume getting the bumper fixed is no biggie

Quote:
Old 04-05-2014, 06:36 PM   #23
Forge

Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I felt real bad for the blue miata driver.
Forge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 08:36 PM   #24
Forge

Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Forge is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
man i'm lame. I need some friends on here, new to crsx.
Forge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:59 PM   #25
erics13

erics13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx erics13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx erics13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx erics13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx erics13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx erics13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx erics13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx erics13 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
The bugattii was thirsty.
erics13 is offline   Reply With Quote