DC Metro *Chat*:Que Is Still Slow And Everyone Has Big Plans - Page 75 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Mid Atlantic > DC Metro
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-18-2018, 02:17 AM   #1851
hqh51
Maximum Plaid FTW

hqh51 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
One day I'll be selling mine... I'll look you up. About a couple months back, I met someone in MD at Costco looking for a RSX-S, but my answer is still the same: probably selling towards end of this year or the beginning of next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQSOH2 View Post
One day I'll find that 05-06 VBP-S I still want...
I'm surprised at how hard they are to find these days. Where the hell did they all go???
Retro-Solutions retro-fitted TSX projectors (Review, posts #306-309), 6000K 35 Watts, Osram Xenarc 66240 CBI | Install guide for XD 6000K HID kit |
DIY: Footwell LED Lighting | 2002-2006 RSX Helm's Manual, Linked

Last edited by hqh51; 05-18-2018 at 02:20 AM..
hqh51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2018, 05:04 PM   #1852
Ludwig

Ludwig is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ludwig is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ludwig is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ludwig is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ludwig is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ludwig is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ludwig is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ludwig is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Holy!! Talk about a blast from the past.
How's everyone doing?
I still got my RSX, but haven't driven her in 3yrs, I'm deep into the process of converting her to RWD.
Old 05-21-2018, 02:22 PM   #1853
TQSOH2
Sell me your NES games!!

TQSOH2 is on a distinguished road
Sounds good!
TQSOH2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 07:31 PM   #1854
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
oh shit there are still people chatting in here? thought you guys all disappeared a while ago...
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 07:33 PM   #1855
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
And the STi turned out to be a fragile piece of trash so now I'm back in a Honda hatchback with a Civic Type R.
lol not surprised

sweet with the type r man, test drove one a few weeks back and gotta say it is quite awesome haha

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:10 PM   #1856
Solid Snake
DIY or Die.

Solid Snake is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
lol not surprised

sweet with the type r man, test drove one a few weeks back and gotta say it is quite awesome haha
Yeah, I had to get the Subaru towed eight separate times in the last year I owned it because a lot of improbable stuff kept breaking on it. I liked how it moved, I just couldn't tolerate that kind of unreliability in my only way to get to work. By the way, if you see a black 2012 STI limited sedan at Carmax with about 115K on the odometer, AVOID.

The CTR is fabulous, though! It reminds me of the RSX in a good way, and makes me smile every time I get in and press START.
Old 06-28-2018, 04:35 PM   #1857
AzianK
Modelrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
Yeah, I had to get the Subaru towed eight separate times in the last year I owned it because a lot of improbable stuff kept breaking on it. I liked how it moved, I just couldn't tolerate that kind of unreliability in my only way to get to work. By the way, if you see a black 2012 STI limited sedan at Carmax with about 115K on the odometer, AVOID.

The CTR is fabulous, though! It reminds me of the RSX in a good way, and makes me smile every time I get in and press START.
haha i used to work at stohlman subaru in Tysons, i saw a bunch of service tickets for those guys. the unreliability is very real with the wrx and sti, sucks they can't make them better...

i'm not in the market for another car anytime soon, i'm good since i picked up a new mazda 3 hatch not too long ago

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-20-2018, 02:06 PM   #1858
TQSOH2
Sell me your NES games!!

TQSOH2 is on a distinguished road
My coworker has a deposit on a 2019 STi. Hopefully it doesn't suck. I am curious to get behind the wheel.
TQSOH2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 09:53 PM   #1859
Solid Snake
DIY or Die.

Solid Snake is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQSOH2 View Post
My coworker has a deposit on a 2019 STi. Hopefully it doesn't suck. I am curious to get behind the wheel.
It's the same car it's been since 2011. It performs well enough; Sport # on the throttle control will be a very fast throttle response so roll around in Sport a little first to get used to it. Intelligent is super lame and didn't help my gas mileage very much at all so don't bother. It was always fun to make a turn from a stop and not break traction with my foot on the floor in second gear. The Cobb Accessport or some other tune is 100% worth it; in my case it gave me a bunch more power and better gas mileage at the same time. Mine was super unreliable after about 80K miles; if he has to get it towed more than twice in a 12 month period, he should get it fixed and unload it on someone else.

Last edited by Solid Snake; 09-20-2018 at 09:56 PM..
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote