Whats up Club Rsx. - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > New Member Introduction RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-11-2019, 12:02 AM   #1
Dc5_NightHawk

Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Whats up Club Rsx.

Whats up y'all this is Dc5_NightHawk from Tennessee. I'm new to the whole forum thing. I found clubrsx from buying parts at kseriesparts.com. I got a 2006 Acura Rsx Type S NightHawk Black. Mod list on my profile more to come soon..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	club rsx.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	549349  
Dc5_NightHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2019, 09:20 AM   #2
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Welcome !! I love the NHBP if I didnít have the vivid blue pearl black would be my second choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 10:07 AM   #3
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I would love a black car... but I'm afraid of the detailing upkeep, haha. Nice ride.

Old 05-11-2019, 01:44 PM   #4
Dc5_NightHawk

Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5_NightHawk is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thank you, the vivid blue is hella clean though especially with some white rims on it.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:47 PM   #5
Dc5_NightHawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
I would love a black car... but I'm afraid of the detailing upkeep, haha. Nice ride.
Thank you, yeah its a pain to keep clean but not to worried about the paint it's not perfect because of highway driving and rock chips .
Old 05-11-2019, 07:39 PM   #6
reddirtross

reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx reddirtross is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Welcome to the club! Great looking ride.
reddirtross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 07:55 PM   #7
Dc5_NightHawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddirtross View Post
Welcome to the club! Great looking ride.
Thank you, it's work in progress.