Update Pg.5...on my way to a new build K20/K24 build ...05-Integra-Type-S SSM Showoff - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 06-20-2015, 12:26 PM   #1
04-Integra-Type-S
04-Integra-Type-S

04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Update Pg.5...on my way to a new build K20/K24 build ...05-Integra-Type-S SSM Showoff

hi guy...it been a while...i use own a 04 rsx type s a while back then and sold it...
anyways after a couple yrs i got another rsx which is a 05 rsx type s...had the car for a yrs now and decided to make another showoff thread...Enjoy...

Old showoff thread...
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...423&highlight=

My old ride...miss her alot...

...Update every page...

New ride...progress so far...

Exterior:
-Mugen Rep Front Lip
-A-Spec Oem Side Skirt
-Mugen Rep Rear Lip
-A-Spec High wing
-Oem Mini Deck lid Modified To Fit A-Spec wing
-FX-R 3.0 HID BIXENON Projector Retrofit W/ Orbit Shroud
-75w Xenon Hid Kit
-Clear Fog Light
-Integra Type S side Decal
-Jdm H Front And Rear Emblem Paint Black
-Type s Front And Rear Emblem
-Integra rear Emblem Paint Black
-Jdm Widow Visor
-Jdm clear Side Marker

Interior:
-JDM Shift Boot
-Jdm Integra Is Honda Sterring Wheel
-Jdm Type s Cluster
-Integra Type S door sill
-Mugen pedal
-Strut King footrest pedal
-Honda Accord Key

Suspension:
-SPC Front and Rear Camber Kit
-Moog EP3 Outer Tie Tod End
-Hardrace Front Sway Bar End Links
-Buddy Club Extended Ball Joints (Roll Center Adjuster)
-Prothane Polyurethane Front Lower Control Arm Bushing Kit
-Raceland Ultimo Coilover

-
Engine:
-K Tuned Fuel Rail
-Rdx Injector
-K Tuner End User Ecu
-Raizin Performance Voltage Stabilizer
-motor mount insert
-GSP engine tq damper
-RBC Intake Manifold
-Karcepts TB Adapter-K Tuned Dual TB Adapter
-Hondata IM Gasket
-Diy Battery Relocate To Front Passenger Bumper
-Mishimoto Racing Thermostat
-Exedy Stage 1 clutch W/ XTR Pro-Racing Lightweight Flywheel (10.2 lbs)
-Cx Racing Performance Intake-Diy Dual Intake
-Spec-D Exhaust -Private Label MFG Power Driven EXHAUST
-NIPPON RACING PRC ITR PISTONS
-Tsx Intake Camshaft/Skunk2 Exhaust CamshaftSkunk2 Stage2 Camshaft
-Megan 4-1 Shorty Header-Skunk2 Alpha Header
-Endless 3'' Down pipe/Test PIpe
-Skunk2 Alpha Series High Compression Valve
-Skunk2 Alpha Valve Spring And Retainer
-Super Tech Keeper
-SKUNK2 Black Valve Cover Low Profile Hardware Kit
-Skunk2 Clutch Reservoir Tank Covers
-Acuity Hall Effect TPS
-Rev-line 70mm Tb
-AEM UEGO
-R-Active front strut bar
-Diy Dual Intake
-HPT LOWER CHAIN GUIDE
-K-Tuned Tensioner

First bought the car all stock...

lot stuff came in and install

Side marker install

Mugen lip

A-Spec side

paint H black

lower and stuff install here and there

New Showoff Thread
Old Show Off Thread

Last edited by 04-Integra-Type-S; 11-04-2015 at 10:37 AM..
04-Integra-Type-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2015, 12:29 PM   #2
04-Integra-Type-S
04-Integra-Type-S

04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 04-Integra-Type-S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Modified mini deck lid to a spec wing

Mugen lip install

Currently sit now...

all photo taken by EOS Rebel T2i

Cant wait to get some wheels...

New Showoff Thread
Old Show Off Thread

Last edited by 04-Integra-Type-S; 06-20-2015 at 12:49 PM..
Old 06-20-2015, 12:49 PM   #3
kenneth_1010

kenneth_1010 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kenneth_1010 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kenneth_1010 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kenneth_1010 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kenneth_1010 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kenneth_1010 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kenneth_1010 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kenneth_1010 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Really Nice And Clean!
kenneth_1010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2015, 02:19 PM   #4
rlippy001
@AllMotorRy

rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though rlippy001 is cool, not as cool as some though
Cool man! I miss your hybrid bumper though.

Also I didnt know you could just pull the emblems apart like that.
rlippy001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 03:12 PM   #5
Dc5Phil

Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Phil is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
So Clean!

IG: callme_phil
Dc5Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 04:00 PM   #6
04-Integra-Type-S
04-Integra-Type-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth_1010 View Post
Really Nice And Clean!
thank you...trying to keep the car as clean as possible since i lived in the country side...alot of dirt and rock road...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlippy001 View Post
Cool man! I miss your hybrid bumper though.

Also I didnt know you could just pull the emblems apart like that.
thanks rlippy...u still remember my hybrid bumper lol...yea u can just take the emblem apart and paint or leave it clear ...anyway congrat on the win...stll have a long way to get to ur status lol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dc5Phil View Post
So Clean!
thank you for the love...it hard to keep it clean out here in the country side lol...

New Showoff Thread
Old Show Off Thread
Old 06-20-2015, 10:34 PM   #7
DC5_Trendy
Officially Amused ;P

DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_Trendy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
those sides match the mugen lipkit very nicely
DC5_Trendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 11:55 AM   #8
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Looks real nice, but i could have sworn the type s grill badge was more orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 01:22 PM   #9
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
looks awesome, very clean and nicely modded to me. that type s grill badge is right, prob the lighting makes it look a different color or so
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 01:26 PM   #10
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
probably, i really like the black emblems

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 01:56 PM   #11
RichRed02

RichRed02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RichRed02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RichRed02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RichRed02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RichRed02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RichRed02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RichRed02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RichRed02 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Very Nice!! Very Clean!!

Last edited by RichRed02; 06-21-2015 at 01:59 PM..
RichRed02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 04:09 PM   #12
04-Integra-Type-S
04-Integra-Type-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay_realist17 View Post
those sides match the mugen lipkit very nicely
yea it flown nicely with it...i had the mugen side before but it to aggressive for me lol...i just wanted something that is clean and simple that is not too aggressive

New Showoff Thread
Old Show Off Thread
Old 06-21-2015, 04:21 PM   #13
04-Integra-Type-S
04-Integra-Type-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moises's_Rsx View Post
Looks real nice, but i could have sworn the type s grill badge was more orange
it looks orange in the pic but it actually red in person
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
looks awesome, very clean and nicely modded to me. that type s grill badge is right, prob the lighting makes it look a different color or so
thanks you Aziank trying to keep it clean...yea it just the lighting that makes it look orange...it red it person...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moises's_Rsx View Post
probably, i really like the black emblems
yea i like the black too...i was gonna paint it blue, paint my valve cover blue,blue brembo and get some blue recaro and blue interior would look nice but it was just way to much for me lol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichRed02 View Post
Very Nice!! Very Clean!!
thank you

New Showoff Thread
Old Show Off Thread
Old 06-21-2015, 08:07 PM   #14
RSlowXS
Master Member

RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx RSlowXS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
love the retros and cluster, what color is the shroud? looks good in the housing!
RSlowXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 08:45 PM   #15
MCDS21

MCDS21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MCDS21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MCDS21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MCDS21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MCDS21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MCDS21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MCDS21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MCDS21 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Damn! Keep up the good work. Super clean!
MCDS21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 08:58 PM   #16
Danny_boy

Danny_boy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Very nice! I always liked the look of aspec sides with the mugen front and rear lip. What wheels are you planning to get this time? Those regas on your old car looked perfect!

Edit: buy these lol
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1106298

Last edited by Danny_boy; 06-21-2015 at 09:05 PM..
Danny_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 09:00 PM   #17
AcuraNation
RAWRsx

AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AcuraNation is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I like your simple quality tastes of mods!
AcuraNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 09:48 PM   #18
k20z1dc5
FWD FTW!

k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx k20z1dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
ugly intake system
Old 06-21-2015, 10:33 PM   #19
04-Integra-Type-S
04-Integra-Type-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSlowXS View Post
love the retros and cluster, what color is the shroud? looks good in the housing!
i love my retros and cluster too...i believe is metallic silver...

New Showoff Thread
Old Show Off Thread
Old 06-21-2015, 10:44 PM   #20
04-Integra-Type-S
04-Integra-Type-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCDS21 View Post
Damn! Keep up the good work. Super clean!
will do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_boy View Post
Very nice! I always liked the look of aspec sides with the mugen front and rear lip. What wheels are you planning to get this time? Those regas on your old car looked perfect!
to be honest i want another set of regas but im in a budget now...i still need to get my bc stage 2 cam and supertech valve spring kit first before i get some wheels...im thinking about rpf1 cause they are nice light and price is affordable...but dam everyone as rpf1 lol
Edit: buy these lol
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1106298
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcuraNation View Post
I like your simple quality tastes of mods!
thanks man...

New Showoff Thread
Old Show Off Thread
Old 06-21-2015, 10:52 PM   #21
04-Integra-Type-S
04-Integra-Type-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by k20z1dc5 View Post
ugly intake system
i think it unique and i like it...it seems i made more power over my injen sri tho...i extended the intake pipe with another pipe for the filer to sit more in the front tho..the intake filter was suppose to be by the fuse box...it look nicer in person

New Showoff Thread
Old Show Off Thread
Old 06-21-2015, 10:58 PM   #22
monjarassi
RealTalk

monjarassi has a clean start monjarassi has a clean start monjarassi has a clean start
75watt hid kit really

PTE 6266 turbo EP3 built motor

speedlab.net for all your tuning needs!!

**1st Ep3 with K2nd billet shifter box**
monjarassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 11:13 PM   #23
04-Integra-Type-S
04-Integra-Type-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
75watt hid kit really
yep...never had any problem w/ the 75w hid kit nor get flash back at...i lived in the country side so i needed more light...use to have the 55w hid and the 75w was brighter and farther distance...i dont want to hit a deer or an animal at night...

New Showoff Thread
Old Show Off Thread
Old 06-21-2015, 11:14 PM   #24
monjarassi
RealTalk

monjarassi has a clean start monjarassi has a clean start monjarassi has a clean start
The pic with the ballasts shows 35watt that's why

PTE 6266 turbo EP3 built motor

speedlab.net for all your tuning needs!!

**1st Ep3 with K2nd billet shifter box**
monjarassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 11:24 PM   #25
04-Integra-Type-S
04-Integra-Type-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
The pic with the ballasts shows 35watt that's why
the 35w was my old one...it died on me...than i went to 55w...it died also i unplug it during the winter and forgot to plug it back in and it got frozen over nite and it broke...than i got the 75w...35w and 55w seem like the same to me...i never has any problem w the 75w so im good as long as it not 100w that too much it burned down ur headlight and wire...

New Showoff Thread
Old Show Off Thread