all<dc5's PWP Show-Off Thread - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-14-2017, 10:16 AM   #1
all<dc5
NA Today

all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
all<dc5's PWP Show-Off Thread

Hey y'all. Finally making a show off thread. After totaling my first RSX-S back in 2013, I bought this one bone stock in 2014 with 66k miles on it.

It's come a long way in almost 3 years

Mod List:

Engine:
Stock K20A2
K&N SRI
Buddy Club RH
3" custom exhaust with Magnaflow resonator and muffler
RBC intake manifold
Hondata IMG
Hasport steel 62A motor mounts

Clutch/Transmission:
Stage 2 Competition Clutch with OEM flywheel
Honda 4.7 Final
TSX 6th

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:
Progress coilovers
Energy Suspension front LCA and rear knuckle bushings
Silver Enkei RPF1 in 17x8" +35 mm wrapped in 225/45 BFGoodrich g-Force Sport Comp 2 215/45 Continental ExtremeContact Sport
StopTech slotted rotors
Hawk HPS brake pads
Goodridge stainless steel brake lines

ECU/Electronics:
K-pro V4
Kenwood KDC-BT365U receiver
Alpine SPS-610 coaxial speakers
Kicker TCompS 10" subwoofer
Alpine MRV-M500 amplifier

Hate on the <9" wide RPF1s all you want, I like how they look on the 02-04 body style.

The bay could use a little clean up but it's not too bad

The system

Even though I got the car with low miles the interior was already a bit worn. Maybe in the future I'll replace the steering wheel and reupholster/replace the front seats.

Baseline dyno done back in the day when it was bone stock:

Dyno done after I/RH/E and Kpro but before it had the RBC: (Same dyno as baseline, tuned by yours truly. And yes I have lowered the VTEC point since then, to 4,400 RPM where it should be.)

Last edited by all<dc5; 05-12-2018 at 09:52 PM..
all<dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2017, 11:25 AM   #2
azrsx24

azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
WOW! Your paint looks perfect! Also, in my opinion your wheel fitment is awesome!
azrsx24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 11:44 AM   #3
all<dc5
NA Today

all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx all<dc5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrsx24 View Post
WOW! Your paint looks perfect! Also, in my opinion your wheel fitment is awesome!
Thanks. Forgot to mention I have 5 mm spacers in the front as well. I actually had the car repainted in September so that's why it looks good. Honestly though I'm really picky and kind of unhappy with the paint job, I need to talk to the guy about it. I paid $1800 and already the hood has chipped spots and I've been noticing over time the whole car has dirt specks under the paint and bondo spider web marks where there were dents and it wasn't sanded properly.

Old 03-14-2017, 03:51 PM   #4
TTercel

TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TTercel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Looks good. How are the motor mounts?
TTercel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 04:23 PM   #5
all<dc5
NA Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTercel View Post
Looks good. How are the motor mounts?
Thank you. The mounts are still in damn good shape from what I can tell. From all the bad stuff I've read about the Innovative mounts it seems like Hasport uses better quality polyurethane or something.
Old 03-14-2017, 06:42 PM   #6
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
who tuned your car? That vtec crossover is so aggressive?! Why?
Old 03-14-2017, 07:28 PM   #7
all<dc5
NA Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Spaz View Post
who tuned your car? That vtec crossover is so aggressive?! Why?
I tuned it, after that pull I ended up lowering the crossover to 4,400 RPM to smooth it out.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:25 PM   #8
InZain08

InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Clean car! You definitely put that $10k into it since its producing such strong numbers.
InZain08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 06:53 AM   #9
all<dc5
NA Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by InZain08 View Post
Clean car! You definitely put that $10k into it since its producing such strong numbers.
Thanks
Old 03-15-2017, 08:10 AM   #10
all<dc5
NA Today

Video my friend got when I tuned it on the dyno a while back. I need to get back on the dyno for another hour to retune it for the RBC, I'll post a sheet of that when it happens.

View My Video
Old 03-15-2017, 09:57 AM   #11
Dad
Master Member

Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Dad must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Awesome car pal!

Everyones Favorite Brit

My WTB Thread
Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 11:27 AM   #12
all<dc5
NA Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad View Post
Awesome car pal!
Old 03-19-2017, 12:44 AM   #13
azrsx24

azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx azrsx24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by all<dc5 View Post
Thanks. Forgot to mention I have 5 mm spacers in the front as well. I actually had the car repainted in September so that's why it looks good. Honestly though I'm really picky and kind of unhappy with the paint job, I need to talk to the guy about it. I paid $1800 and already the hood has chipped spots and I've been noticing over time the whole car has dirt specks under the paint and bondo spider web marks where there were dents and it wasn't sanded properly.
Ouch, I had mine re-done last September as well. I paid a bit more than that, I have 0 complaints about mine.
azrsx24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:19 PM   #14
all<dc5
NA Today

Picture of the open tranny during the rebuild last year
Old 09-17-2017, 05:19 AM   #15
SussyRSX

SussyRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SussyRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SussyRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SussyRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SussyRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SussyRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SussyRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SussyRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
That looks awesome. I hope one day I will get my car modded out like that.
SussyRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:18 PM   #16
all<dc5
NA Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by SussyRSX View Post
That looks awesome. I hope one day I will get my car modded out like that.
Thanks. It definitely takes some time and
Old 10-01-2017, 02:26 PM   #17
dopeyrsx

dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Damn awesome numbers on the dyno! I wish my PWP paint was as good as yours too.
dopeyrsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 09:24 PM   #18
all<dc5
NA Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeyrsx View Post
Damn awesome numbers on the dyno! I wish my PWP paint was as good as yours too.
Thank you!
Old 01-23-2018, 09:25 PM   #19
all<dc5
NA Today

Did a brake job recently. Put some StopTech slotted rotors and Hawks HPS pads on it . I'll post some pics after I clean it
Old 01-24-2018, 01:44 PM   #20
dc5luis
Master N00b Member

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Sometimes I wished I just kept it simple with no lip kit. Car looking good with just wheels.
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 02:48 PM   #21
all<dc5
NA Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5luis View Post
Sometimes I wished I just kept it simple with no lip kit. Car looking good with just wheels.
Thank you. The A Spec kit looks sick thoughh! I really want an A spec front lip and type R wing but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
Old 01-26-2018, 05:36 PM   #22
all<dc5
NA Today

New StopTech rotors. Also the wheels are now wrapped in 215/45 Continental ExtremeContact Sport

Last edited by all<dc5; 01-26-2018 at 05:59 PM..
Old 01-26-2018, 05:59 PM   #23
all<dc5
NA Today

I'm still finding pieces of glass from when this car was stolen from my driveway 4 months after I bought it back in 2014.

Old 01-26-2018, 06:37 PM   #24
nats007
Always on TDY...

nats007 is on a distinguished road
Garage
Clean... Question, why did you go to 215/45 on the tire size? Issues with the 225/45? I run 235/45 on my A-Specs and the look and ride has been great.
nats007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:38 PM   #25
dopeyrsx

dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice and clean!
dopeyrsx is offline   Reply With Quote