What will you do if it happens to you @ Destiny BBT??? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > Canada RSX > Canada East
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-08-2008, 02:22 PM   #1
chuson
Master Member

chuson is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
What will you do if it happens to you @ Destiny BBT???

Long story but I will try to keep it short and clear, high-lighted the important part. We did what we have to do and thinking if further action is needed.

Last night after dinner, me and 2 of my friends decided to chill @ Destiny as we didn't want any alcohol. We ordered some drinks snack, also bought a deck of cards for $2 and play. Half an hr later, 2 more friends arrived. It took us like 10 mins to get a waitress come by to take orders. 15mins later the drink arrived, 1 of the drink is a steaming Hot Chocolate.

The girl have a couple sips, and decided to add sugar in it. When she stirred the drink, 2 chocolate chunk floated up. And guess what, it's NOT chocolate chunk. It's NOT 1 but 2 Cockroaches in it. See pictures below.

We were shock and brought up the issue w/ the waitress. At first she apologized and offer 13% off drinks. WOW, what a discount on "special" drinks. We decided to talk to their manager, but apparently the Manager has already left. Waitress came back with an offer to waive our "drink" bill, but still charge us on the food. Since we have ordered snack too, we assumed that their food is dirty as well. Their excuse was the bar and kitchen were separated, but they tend to forget Cockroach has legs.

Meanwhile, 2 of my friends vomited and one of them even threw up in front of the waitress. We asked them who's in charge and we would like them to take the responsibility, well, no body in charge @ night after 11:30p.m I guess. We were politely asking for the emergency # just to speak w/ the Manager, got refused.

Fine, so while the argument was going on, one of my friend took a video w/ his cell. We have also brought the drinks to every single table @ Destiny, shown them the drinks, and ask what they would do if it happens to them. We also have other parties to say the location, date, and time and as to prove this drink were from them.

Now they got nervous and flipped the story, saying that we brought in the cockroaches and put it in the drinks. They came back, offer us to waive ALL BILLS as a compensation. The problem is, they did not realized the problem. Their attitude was like who give a **** if there are cockroaches in the drink. Well, the person who sipped it, is a nurse in practice. She asked the waitress if she knew what type of diseases the cockroaches can carry, waitress answer was, if there's any sickness go to a hospital and we will pay for it. Not an apology and she walked away.

Since it's not going anywhere, we decided to leave. However, we got blocked @ the door, and the waitress said we intentionally took a video of her without her notice~! (BTW: All waitress English were pretty bad that, she kept saying we took a picture of her when she meant we took a video of her) Other bartender came along to ask my friend to delete the video. My friend denied to do that, and they decided to DETAIN us in the restaurant~!

So what did we do? We end up calling the cops for help. They came, look @ the drinks and comment it's disgusting, got our info, and talk to them. Emergency radio called them, they rushed out and came back in 15mins. They saw the video(s), and comment that its not against human right or any violation, as long as we don't publicize the one w/ the waitress face on. We deleted 2 out of 3 videos in front of the cops/waitress just to keep ourselves out of trouble.

Before any drama started, all we want was to talk to someone who's in charge but they denied to give out the info. The cops helped us to ask them who's the Manager is, and they denied to give out info to the Cops. The cops had enough of that so he said he want to call the Manager directly himself, it took the waitress/bartender 3 mins to say the Manager name, the proper spelling, and find the contact #.

We left the place @ 12:30ish and I said to myself, NEVER COME BACK TO THIS PLACE AGAIN.

Join the group below and share it w/ your friends, let them know~!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42811155282

PERFORMANCE: Injen l DC Sports l Magnaflow l Greddy l UR l Sun Automobile

HANDLING: Cusco l Progress l Eibach l BuddyClub l

BRAKE: RacingBrake l Hawks l Motul
EXTERIOR: MUGEN l WEDS l Yokohama

Last edited by chuson; 12-09-2008 at 01:12 AM..
chuson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2008, 02:23 PM   #2
chuson
Master Member

Update:

Friend called the Manager this morning. She wasn't apologize for ANYTHING. From cockroaches to waitress attitude, her explanation was...

1. They have already WAIVED our bills.
2. We deserved to get such a service because we were all spoken English in there.

So at the end of the call, the Manager asked my friend ages and occupation. My friend told the Manager her age, and also a nurse in practice. Manager told my friend she's NOT old enough to discuss this issue w/ them, as we are all immature~!!!

3. Is the Manager racist on age in this case??

My friend had already called the Health Inspector this morning and they will be there within 48hrs. I was wondering if we should forward this to newsgroup or anything?

Old 12-08-2008, 02:30 PM   #3
bibiboo
purbread.com

bibiboo is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
which destiny is this, the old one on steeles?
tomy worked there for a short while, maybe he can pitch in some comments
I myself works at a bbtea shop as well and its not impossible for these kinda stuff to happen, especially at an old shop.
bibiboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:31 PM   #4
typespirit

typespirit is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
that is fucking gross. I will let all my friends know to not go there anymore. The fact that they refuse to apologize for having cockroaches in your friends drink is ridiculous. I feel sorry for your friend who actually drank a bit of it.

btw its actually sips and not zips, i got confused reading
typespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:31 PM   #5
BFG9000
new hampsah

BFG9000 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
that's disgusting!
BFG9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:32 PM   #6
jcnacbar
ex-rsxer

jcnacbar is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
well they deserve to have a visit from the health inspector and get shut down that's for sure. All you can really do is post this on the local forums so they get what they deserve, thats disgusting :barf:

As for the arguments with the waitress and manger, meh what can you do really, he's just trying to save his own ass by being a jerk off, age or race has nothing to do with it.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:32 PM   #7
jcnacbar
ex-rsxer

jcnacbar is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
btw lol @ zips
Old 12-08-2008, 02:32 PM   #8
perfectg
e90

perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more
perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more perfectg is a super person....that needs to get out more
lol at that attitude of the waitress and manager.

2016 Mazda CX-9, with 20" Niche wheels

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
perfectg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:33 PM   #9
deanob
fucks.given =< 0;

deanob is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
chalk that up for a never going there again!
00 S2000
deanob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:33 PM   #10
Tomy
Yowtai Pedobear in Action

Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member
hahahahaha

which one is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjaijai View Post
I'm suprised reframe didnt PM me to sell it back to me for $10 more than the price I sold to him
Tomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:34 PM   #11
Tomy

Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member Tomy is a glorious c-rsx member
from the looks of the tables, it's the one at silverstar and steeles

Quote:
I'm suprised reframe didnt PM me to sell it back to me for $10 more than the price I sold to him
Old 12-08-2008, 02:34 PM   #12
Konsept
rawr

Konsept is on a distinguished road Konsept is on a distinguished road Konsept is on a distinguished road
Wow thats fucking disgusting...
Konsept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:34 PM   #13
bbgobie

bbgobie is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I'd ask for 5 mins in the back room with the chicks there...
99% of chinese places are dirty...
bbgobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:35 PM   #14
CB7
KOUKI DC5

CB7 is a name not to mess with
CB7 is a name not to mess with CB7 is a name not to mess with CB7 is a name not to mess with CB7 is a name not to mess with CB7 is a name not to mess with CB7 is a name not to mess with CB7 is a name not to mess with
OMG thats fawking Gross!
CB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:37 PM   #15
Tomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgobie View Post
yea.. a lot of them are hot
but some are..

Quote:
Old 12-08-2008, 02:39 PM   #16
Nickcrsx
STI Crew

Nickcrsx is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Yup............The old floating roaches FTW...uke:

I seriously would have went ape on them. I would have burnt the place down without hesitation. YUCK. I hate bugs!
Nickcrsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:40 PM   #17
Tomy

u better not piss me off, i put cockroaches in ur drinks

Quote:
Old 12-08-2008, 02:41 PM   #18
Alvin81
Master Member

Alvin81 is on a distinguished road
goddamn nasty, i would post this up on the food and drink section on RFD as well for more exposure.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:42 PM   #19
gtarsx
spirited driver

gtarsx is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
u should contact the toronto sun..theyre very good at taking care of these kinds of things
"lol is there lighting at night?"
"nope lol"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearwear View Post
don't mess with Team AWD ... we'll towe your car and leave it on a pressure crack
gtarsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:44 PM   #20
chuson
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibiboo View Post
which destiny is this, the old one on steeles?
tomy worked there for a short while, maybe he can pitch in some comments
I myself works at a bbtea shop as well and its not impossible for these kinda stuff to happen, especially at an old shop.
Silverstar & Steeles, I know it will or can happens and I have seen it elsewhere before as well. However, it was their attitude that's unacceptable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by typespirit View Post
that is fucking gross. I will let all my friends know to not go there anymore. The fact that they refuse to apologize for having cockroaches in your friends drink is ridiculous. I feel sorry for your friend who actually drank a bit of it.

btw its actually sips and not zips, i got confused reading
Thanks, corrected it.

Quote:
that's disgusting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konsept View Post
Wow thats fucking disgusting...
That's what the cops and other customer said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcnacbar View Post
well they deserve to have a visit from the health inspector and get shut down that's for sure. All you can really do is post this on the local forums so they get what they deserve, thats disgusting :barf:

As for the arguments with the waitress and manger, meh what can you do really, he's just trying to save his own ass by being a jerk off, age or race has nothing to do with it.
They just passed the inspection on Nov18, 2008. But I will make sure they got more visits from them again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanob View Post
chalk that up for a never going there again!
Unless you want some discounted "cockroaches" drinks~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomy View Post
from the looks of the tables, it's the one at silverstar and steeles
I did saw a NBP RSX parked @ the lot last night outside of Destiny, I hope you are not the bar-tender who wear black frame glasses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgobie View Post
There might be cockroaches crawling out of the "hole", watch out~!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB7 View Post
OMG thats fawking Gross!
It's freaking gross, I would like to hear someone to say "It's cute" or something. I should have asked the waitress to drink it all. lol

Old 12-08-2008, 02:46 PM   #21
chuson
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickcrsx View Post
Yup............The old floating roaches FTW...uke:

I seriously would have went ape on them. I would have burnt the place down without hesitation. YUCK. I hate bugs!
We did that in a legal way.

BTW: When we asked the Manager contact #/Emergency contact #, they refused. They said it's too late and the Manager went to sleep . We asked them what if the place was burnt down, they said it will be the same until the Manager woke up the next morning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtarsx View Post
u should contact the toronto sun..theyre very good at taking care of these kinds of things
Will try, what about CP24?

Old 12-08-2008, 02:49 PM   #22
gtarsx
spirited driver

gtarsx is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuson View Post

BTW: When we asked the Manager contact #/Emergency contact #, they refused. They said it's too late and the Manager went to sleep . We asked them what if the place was burnt down, they said it will be the same until the Manager woke up the next morning...

the more the merrier...if anyone of those outlets gets a hold of this...they will be done like dinner...deservingly so...i cant believe the manager initially offered 13% off ...what a slap in the face
"lol is there lighting at night?"
"nope lol"

Quote:
don't mess with Team AWD ... we'll towe your car and leave it on a pressure crack
gtarsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:49 PM   #23
Daywick
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯǝן˙ʍʍʍ//:dʇʇɥ

Daywick is a rep WHORE
Daywick is a rep WHORE Daywick is a rep WHORE Daywick is a rep WHORE Daywick is a rep WHORE Daywick is a rep WHORE Daywick is a rep WHORE Daywick is a rep WHORE Daywick is a rep WHORE Daywick is a rep WHORE Daywick is a rep WHORE Daywick is a rep WHORE Daywick is a rep WHORE Daywick is a rep WHORE Daywick is a rep WHORE
LOL! Sorry to hear about the experience Chuson. Publicise this as much as you can. I say you call CityTV and get SILVERMAN to HELP hahahaa.

If it's the one on Steeles and Midland, PEAR and Nitram was there this summer. LMAO!
the type-r wing is made by mugen.. the mugen style wing is from the aero kit not available in the us/canada JDM only... the Type R wing... just like the rest of the type-R body kit is a mugen product... MUGEN = HONDA.....
Daywick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:49 PM   #24
Big Cam
Retired OG

Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Big Cam must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
wow, I would just speak with your wallet, never go there again, tell everyone that you know to never go there, whichit looks like you are doing. KUDO's to you!
Originally Posted by Malicious View Post
Negged, Cam pwns you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou View Post
Big Cam is a cool guy eh doesnt afraid of anything
Big Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:49 PM   #25
Tomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuson View Post

i don't work there anymore

i don't drive a nhp rsx..

btw.. im not sure if i deleted the manager's name yet.. lol

Quote: