Ocho's Big Bad Snake - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 11-07-2009, 01:40 PM   #1
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
Ocho's Big Bad Snake

Ok, those of you who know me know that I have been becoming increasingly less satisfied with the RSX & more & more frustrated with every fucking 20 yrs old in a riced out Civic wanting to race me

I mean, the RSX is still a great little car, comfortable, very reliable, but I've been wanting something a little more "grown up", something that fits my age range better. I still have the RSX, but it should be for sale soon (look also for a part out thread soon) & I'm looking for a nice little Toyota Tacoma (my company will pay for it )

About a year ago I came upon this opportunity which after a little bit of thought I could not turn down, so I took this project over & have kept it top secret till now.

today was the perfect day for a cruise & some pictures.

Let me introduce you guys to my snake: 1965 factory five shelby cobra

EDIT: Added a couple of Videos

a quick start up & takeoff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfzkSBDLJxg

Round trip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwOVvbK-h8o

A little engine music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkVGKLAmkcA

*****More pics on Page 7*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!

Last edited by *El Ocho Uno*; 05-06-2010 at 07:47 AM..
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2009, 01:45 PM   #2
DuC
Simplicity

DuC is not even half way to the top DuC is not even half way to the top DuC is not even half way to the top
DuC is not even half way to the top DuC is not even half way to the top DuC is not even half way to the top DuC is not even half way to the top DuC is not even half way to the top DuC is not even half way to the top DuC is not even half way to the top DuC is not even half way to the top DuC is not even half way to the top DuC is not even half way to the top DuC is not even half way to the top DuC is not even half way to the top DuC is not even half way to the top DuC is not even half way to the top DuC is not even half way to the top
shifter look so far back

nice pics
If you don't have haters you not doing it right..Ridin' Slow On 4's
DuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:45 PM   #3
eMiNeNt
coksukermotherfukertits

eMiNeNt has a clean start eMiNeNt has a clean start eMiNeNt has a clean start eMiNeNt has a clean start

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuC View Post
shifter look so far back

nice pics

Last edited by eMiNeNt; 11-07-2009 at 01:48 PM..
eMiNeNt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2009, 01:45 PM   #4
DC5JB
DC5AB

DC5JB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5JB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5JB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5JB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5JB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5JB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5JB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5JB is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
woow shes a beauty

you are so luck to live where you do
DC5JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:47 PM   #5
Extra Krispy
Former Mod-Still a God

Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit Extra Krispy probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
wow this is the kit car correct? Looks great man and i bet that thing puts the rsx to shame lol. I have always love the Cobras.

]
Extra Krispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:50 PM   #6
p3ter
Harbaugh baby.

p3ter is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
i've always loved these cars.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #7
sztum22
Master Member

sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe
sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe sztum22 No words can describe
congrats looks good

now go do sum driftz lol
Old 11-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #8
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
Thats where the shifter is on these cars, except they normally have a long shifter. I went with a Roush Racing short shifter.

the thing pulls like crazy, in any gear, at any RPM. We were cruising at about 50 mph in 3rd at 2000 & I nailed & light up the rear wheels

Quote:
Old 11-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #9
aznsoccerstar11
TeamV2lab

aznsoccerstar11 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx aznsoccerstar11 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx aznsoccerstar11 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx aznsoccerstar11 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx aznsoccerstar11 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx aznsoccerstar11 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx aznsoccerstar11 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
looks sick

how come your engine bay is cleaner than your interior? lol
aznsoccerstar11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:00 PM   #10
dhatb0ijohnny
@CRSX.com

dhatb0ijohnny is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
cupholder. nice.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:01 PM   #11
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
cause we were at the beach & sand & all that crap stuck to our shoes. That pic was taken once we got home

Quote:
Old 11-07-2009, 02:02 PM   #12
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhatb0ijohnny View Post
cupholder. nice.
Oh yeah, you atleast need a cup holder, lol.

Quote:
Old 11-07-2009, 02:03 PM   #13
C.J.

C.J. is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
sick
Old 11-07-2009, 02:03 PM   #14
Zissou
I fight for the SYSTEM

Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though Zissou is cool, not as cool as some though
nice nice nice man! way to go!
Old 11-07-2009, 02:10 PM   #15
Krisen Type-S
SEND EMAIL, NO PM!

Krisen Type-S is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
SICK! So, its a real one, not a faggoty replica?

03' RSX Type-S
GO LEAFS GO
Leafs > dog shit > Sens
Krisen Type-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:10 PM   #16
9 Meter Peter
I like turtles

9 Meter Peter has a clean start 9 Meter Peter has a clean start 9 Meter Peter has a clean start 9 Meter Peter has a clean start 9 Meter Peter has a clean start
Damn that sure does fit your age. JK lol. I was not expecting that at all.
9 Meter Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #17
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisen Type-S View Post
SICK! So, its a real one, not a faggoty replica?
No, it's a faggoty replica, lol.

An original cost about $500K

Quote:
Old 11-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #18
BSTNBEATDOWN
PM onebad 4n00ds

BSTNBEATDOWN is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
beautiful car and Taco's > *
Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd. "
BSTNBEATDOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:13 PM   #19
BD2002
Banned

BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more
BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more
Real ones don't even get driven.

How much did this cost? Took about a year to build? Looks like a fun project
BD2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:13 PM   #20
sliver rsx-s

sliver rsx-s has a clean start sliver rsx-s has a clean start sliver rsx-s has a clean start sliver rsx-s has a clean start sliver rsx-s has a clean start
shelby cobra
sliver rsx-s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:28 PM   #21
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD2002 View Post
Real ones don't even get driven.

How much did this cost? Took about a year to build? Looks like a fun project
I actually got it from someone who had started it, but just didn't have the time (or money) to finish it. Took me a little over a year to finish it. Normally these builds take 2 to 3 years.

It was fun & frustrating at the same time.

Quote:
Old 11-07-2009, 02:33 PM   #22
The Kid
theonlyconstantischange

The Kid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx The Kid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx The Kid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx The Kid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx The Kid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx The Kid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx The Kid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx The Kid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx The Kid is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Damn that's nice.
The Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:42 PM   #23
Krisen Type-S
SEND EMAIL, NO PM!

Krisen Type-S is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by *El Ocho Uno* View Post
No, it's a faggoty replica, lol.

An original cost about $500K
whatever man, still looks slick, and has a killer engine in it

What's next if you get mid-life crisis ricers trying to race you in their chargers?

03' RSX Type-S
GO LEAFS GO
Leafs > dog shit > Sens
Krisen Type-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:43 PM   #24
BD2002
Banned

BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more
BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more BD2002 is a super person....that needs to get out more
this > charger
BD2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:44 PM   #25
marinse
Its ColOmbia not ColUmbia

marinse is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
sick! congrats car looks great
marinse is offline   Reply With Quote