My new Daily - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-03-2011, 10:11 PM   #1
superchargedk20
K24 revhard

superchargedk20 is on a distinguished road superchargedk20 is on a distinguished road
My new Daily

I just picked up my new DD. Im finally part of the family!! Just doing an intake for it and thats it since im gona drive it all the time lol

superchargedk20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #2
JedixSole
NISMO

JedixSole is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JedixSole is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JedixSole is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JedixSole is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JedixSole is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JedixSole is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JedixSole is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JedixSole is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
grats

SoleCollector

Not a hypebeast while you beast for the hype
JedixSole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:15 PM   #3
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
nice DD pickup

Old 03-03-2011, 10:37 PM   #4
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
sweet
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:40 PM   #5
aphan
Master Member

aphan has disabled reputation
congrats
aphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:42 PM   #6
SA_DC5_NW
How You DOOIN

SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SA_DC5_NW is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
maby a drop?? unless u like to off road. anyway very nice mayne.
SA_DC5_NW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:47 PM   #7
dc5mizz
hahahahahaha

dc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some though dc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some though dc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some though dc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some though dc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some though dc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some though dc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some though dc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some though dc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some though dc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some though dc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some though dc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some though dc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some though dc5mizz is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA_DC5_NW View Post
or maybe he wants 4x4 because its gunna be a dd , seeing that would be only logical
Old 03-03-2011, 10:47 PM   #8
mschaidle
Sith Lord

mschaidle is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
I took my rsx off road once at stock 4x4 height... doesn't work as well as you would think!

have fun with it. Mine is still my DD too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchie View Post
I like to think of CRSX as the front lines of the war against rice.
mschaidle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:48 PM   #9
mschaidle
Sith Lord

mschaidle is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Spaz View Post
nice DD pickup
man Spaz you everywhere!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchie View Post
I like to think of CRSX as the front lines of the war against rice.
mschaidle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:16 PM   #10
alex2192

alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx alex2192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
nice pik up
alex2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:48 AM   #11
BiG_B
ohyeaH

BiG_B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BiG_B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BiG_B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BiG_B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BiG_B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BiG_B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BiG_B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BiG_B is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5mizz View Post
or maybe he wants 4x4 because its gunna be a dd , seeing that would be only logical
mines a 50 mile a day DD and its at least dropped on springs
BiG_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:54 AM   #12
leemaster

leemaster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx leemaster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx leemaster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx leemaster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx leemaster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx leemaster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx leemaster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx leemaster is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
wheres your seatbelt?

LOL jk man, nice pickup
leemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:10 AM   #13
Drewpreme
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
clean dd
Drewpreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:35 AM   #14
DC5Hanz
Banned

DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
ya dude just keep it how it is and drive the shit out of it
DC5Hanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:50 AM   #15
DeanyThomas
Towsons Kid

DeanyThomas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DeanyThomas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DeanyThomas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DeanyThomas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DeanyThomas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DeanyThomas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DeanyThomas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DeanyThomas is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Clean dude - just keep it that way
DeanyThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:32 AM   #16
02ArcticBlue
Vrrrooommm

02ArcticBlue is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Also blackouts, redouts, wheel spacers(I hate the sunken wheel look)
ABP Crew Member #65

7psi Jackson Racing supercharged w/RC 650's, Injen SRI, black headlights, redouts, carbon fiber spoiler w/painted sides, ESMM, JRRH, Megan Drift catback, 6k HID+yellow fogs, KPRO, Avic D3, Progress springs, 18" Gunmetal Rims, http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...RIGHTFRONT.jpg
02ArcticBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:54 AM   #17
rand0mher0

rand0mher0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rand0mher0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rand0mher0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rand0mher0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rand0mher0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rand0mher0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rand0mher0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx rand0mher0 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
pics of the civic in the background? nice rsx
Old 03-04-2011, 10:28 AM   #18
superchargedk20
K24 revhard

superchargedk20 is on a distinguished road superchargedk20 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemaster View Post
wheres your seatbelt?

LOL jk man, nice pickup
Haha. I just had the door open lol
Quote:
I was thinking of dropping it. But driving in the snow I don't want a low car
Old 03-04-2011, 10:31 AM   #19
Dc5619
Master Member

Dc5619 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Any plans?
Old 03-04-2011, 10:39 AM   #20
WhiteDC5JM

WhiteDC5JM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WhiteDC5JM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WhiteDC5JM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WhiteDC5JM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WhiteDC5JM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WhiteDC5JM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WhiteDC5JM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx WhiteDC5JM is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice pickup man.
WhiteDC5JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:07 AM   #21
Rocketright

Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice car.

Lol lets see how long "Just the Intake" lasts.

I have a DD, started off with just an intake and exhaust... But things get a little out of hand haha, especially if you want more power.

You may want a bit of a drop, maybe just the A-Spec suspension. It's only a 1" drop, but its good if you drive in bad winters.
I live in Alberta and that drop isn't too bad for the winters.

2006 RSX Type S JGM - Full A-Spec Kit - AEM SRI - KiddRacing Race Header- ESMM Inserts - Kenwood5160 - Kicker Amp / Speakers
Rocketright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:22 AM   #22
SoloTypeS
Pho Show

SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though SoloTypeS is cool, not as cool as some though
nice pick up, i have always loved that color despite what many others think
Old 03-04-2011, 12:17 PM   #23
superchargedk20
K24 revhard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketright View Post
Nice car.

Lol lets see how long "Just the Intake" lasts.

I have a DD, started off with just an intake and exhaust... But things get a little out of hand haha, especially if you want more power.

You may want a bit of a drop, maybe just the A-Spec suspension. It's only a 1" drop, but its good if you drive in bad winters.
I live in Alberta and that drop isn't too bad for the winters.
Haha for power more its just gona be an intake. The car is outside so I don't want any attention drawn. I have the turbo ep3 in the garage so there's no need for 2 modded cars. And with over a 100k I don't want to stress the engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloTypeS View Post
nice pick up, i have always loved that color despite what many others think
I like it. It's a pretty bland color and won't draw attention
Old 03-04-2011, 12:19 PM   #24
Rocketright

Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Rocketright is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Haha for power more its just gona be an intake. The car is outside so I don't want any attention drawn. I have the turbo ep3 in the garage so there's no need for 2 modded cars. And with over a 100k I don't want to stress the engine
Ohh haha I see, thought it was ur only car.

Makes sense.

2006 RSX Type S JGM - Full A-Spec Kit - AEM SRI - KiddRacing Race Header- ESMM Inserts - Kenwood5160 - Kicker Amp / Speakers
Rocketright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:22 PM   #25
DC5Hanz
Banned

DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5Hanz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:

I like it. It's a pretty bland color and won't draw attention
100k is jsut braking in for the engine... its not like its on its last life......hahah just saying... it can still take a lot of "fun driving"
DC5Hanz is offline   Reply With Quote