Ryder V3: Crimson Red Kandy Paint and Widebody - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 06-16-2011, 04:19 AM   #1
ryder
H.A.M

ryder is loved by everyone on c-rsx
ryder is loved by everyone on c-rsx ryder is loved by everyone on c-rsx ryder is loved by everyone on c-rsx ryder is loved by everyone on c-rsx ryder is loved by everyone on c-rsx ryder is loved by everyone on c-rsx ryder is loved by everyone on c-rsx ryder is loved by everyone on c-rsx ryder is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Ryder V3: Crimson Red Kandy Paint and Widebody

Finally got some time to do a mini photoshoot with this new setup and ppl been hassling me to make a new show off thread LOL

For those that dont already know my car, here is a quick overview
V1: Regular SSM with Volks CE28ns

V2: Flat White Glacier Pearl Frost Mica with Works VS-XX

Now V3:

the mini photoshoot with shitty weather so my paint didnt show off as much lol

My custom molded A-Spec rear lip and Mugen Carbon Fiber license Plate cover rear bumper

First Molding Carbon Fiber Diffuser with M&M CF canards/winglets

rolling shot

recent car meet

met an evo x that was pretty clean, maybe I'll get a legit photoshoot with it soon

Full progress thread is here

I also made a video that really shows the color/paint off

VIDEO

thank you for viewing

okay one more pix lol

Instagram: RyderDC5

Last edited by ryder; 12-05-2011 at 09:14 AM..
ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2011, 04:27 AM   #2
dc0511

dc0511 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Sooooo sick. Any engine plans?
dc0511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:37 AM   #3
krnboi17
Imperial

krnboi17 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
soooo effing sick!!!!!!!

Old 06-16-2011, 04:38 AM   #4
trinh
datass

trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx
trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx trinh is loved by everyone on c-rsx
clean, love the progress especially now that its widebody and the molded rear makes it look more aggressive especially with a new and different color
SGM IS350
OBS G37S
trinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 04:41 AM   #5
Cheesenip
(keisuke) HONDAAA~~!!

Cheesenip is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
your car is just too sick and you are too insane.... but i mean that in a compliment in every way
Cheesenip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:30 AM   #6
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
Yo, just talked to misa. She said its a she's down for a shoot if you pay for dinner.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:40 AM   #7
Cirq
Look fast. Drive slow.

Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Cirq is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
So much money in that exterior.
Got any bay shots?
Old 06-16-2011, 05:49 AM   #8
Jay-Lux
Master Member

Jay-Lux is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
It's kinda ricey but I like it alot!!
Old 06-16-2011, 05:59 AM   #9
ChinoDC5
600cc go-kart wha

ChinoDC5 is a name not to mess with
ChinoDC5 is a name not to mess with ChinoDC5 is a name not to mess with ChinoDC5 is a name not to mess with ChinoDC5 is a name not to mess with ChinoDC5 is a name not to mess with ChinoDC5 is a name not to mess with

ChinoDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:30 AM   #10
PhoReal
Master Member

PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx
PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryder View Post
First Molding Carbon Fiber Diffuser with M&M CF canards/winglets

the photos looks sick. my two favorite shots.

PhoReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:37 AM   #11
n0th1ng
Banned

n0th1ng is on a distinguished road
looks like noslenwerd's RSX color lol
n0th1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:44 AM   #12
MM RSeXy
LasHONDA

MM RSeXy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
looks nice. not fond of the front kit, but yours an exception. great job
Old 06-16-2011, 06:45 AM   #13
Koreo
Master Member

Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
look at ryder, stylin on all of us

|Full Race|Garrett|Tial|K-Teller|Hondata|Injector Dynamics|Hasport|Walboro|Competition Clutch|Enkei|Rokkor|Progress|Junk2|Mugen|Blox|Defi |AEM|Hawk|Clubrsx|
Koreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:08 AM   #14
Drewpreme
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top Drewpreme is not even half way to the top
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreo View Post

expensive parts are as usual and you need a better ryder shot since the one you have isn't that great.
Drewpreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:09 AM   #15
PhoReal
Master Member

PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx
PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx PhoReal is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreo View Post

PhoReal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:44 AM   #16
MadVillain
Training Mode

MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep
MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep MadVillain is easy..................when it comes to rep
damn truly stylin' on us

☆☆☆
MadVillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:03 AM   #17
02ArcticBlue
Vrrrooommm

02ArcticBlue is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Love everything but the wheels.
ABP Crew Member #65

7psi Jackson Racing supercharged w/RC 650's, Injen SRI, black headlights, redouts, carbon fiber spoiler w/painted sides, ESMM, JRRH, Megan Drift catback, 6k HID+yellow fogs, KPRO, Avic D3, Progress springs, 18" Gunmetal Rims, http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...RIGHTFRONT.jpg
02ArcticBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:04 AM   #18
natman316
CRSX> Homework

natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx natman316 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

that diffuser is sick
Originally Posted by mickey492010 View Post
i just got my crsx headers and still havent put it together but i was told there r the shit for rsx but if u have vtec its even better
natman316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:12 AM   #19
F-BOM
Resident hater

F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though
looks sick!

that lexus and integra behind yours in the pic from the blox show belongs to my buddy. the BOM behind those was mine. i was getting jealous staring at your car all day. lol.
F-BOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:13 AM   #20
JoshuaR
I do what I waaaaant

JoshuaR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JoshuaR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JoshuaR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JoshuaR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JoshuaR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JoshuaR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JoshuaR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JoshuaR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Sick as always.

The two stripes only being on the driver side sets it off. If it were on both sides, it would be rice. lol.

Definitely feeling the color change

I bet that matte white was a
JoshuaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:21 AM   #21
mode360
JDM>USDM

mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own mode360 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
I really like the new color.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Click my sig to see my minus vtak
mode360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:51 AM   #22
ritcey_1203

ritcey_1203 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Always loved the old set up, but the new one is sick Congrats!
ritcey_1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:58 AM   #23
Anointed_DC5
Anointed

Anointed_DC5 is on a distinguished road Anointed_DC5 is on a distinguished road
Finally! LOL car looks great but interested in seeing what it will look like with the other bumper.
Anointed_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:18 AM   #24
JByron
Master Member

JByron is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
looks awesome!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:29 AM   #25
SHOGUN DC5
Om Nom Nom

SHOGUN DC5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
looks good, version 2 is my favorite out of the 3
SHOGUN DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote